Loosening Up - Book 5 - Major Events - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 5 - Major Events

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 3: Celebrity

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Celebrity - A series of major events reshape the growing Circle including the aftermath of the graduation party, a storm, a kidnapping, an award, a family makeover, and several weddings. A shock ends the book and sets up the next. This picks up where Book 4 left off.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Celebrity   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

She’d disappeared for a long time after Christie’s first performance of the night. The club had gone wild about Christie – they always did. She had all the moves and was sophisticated about her strip. Further, she had those sexy tattoos and piercings that she knew how to use to advantage by flexing some of them in some patron’s face or pulling on them to do something really sexy. Sometimes she even wore a chain between the rings on each nipple.

Dave thought back several years. Alice and he had met Christie at the Club Ecstasy when Alice had been challenged to strip on amateur night. She had come to him a few weeks later as part of an early ‘wife’ swap challenge to the small group of people that then made up what became the Circle. She’d brought Heather with her, and Heather had stayed and become one of his wives. Christie was too independent to consider the ‘wife’ title; she admitted that she’d feel tied down.

The lights in the Club Ecstasy flashed a couple of times indicating to patrons that the next act was soon to start. A few people cheered. Waitresses hurried about delivering the last of the drinks on their trays before the lights dimmed.

A loud male stentorian voice sounded from the large speakers at the back of the stage. “Ladies and gentlemen, tonight is amateur night here at the Club Ecstasy. Several of you have decided to take the plunge and see how entertaining you can be. I urge the audience to be kind and encouraging. All the money you reward to them for their performance goes straight to the performer. For some of the women who join us on amateur night it takes a huge amount of courage and even a little liquid courage to inspire them to display their lovely bodies for our enjoyment; please keep that in mind as you open your wallets. BUT NOW, without further ado, joining us from right here in our own small city, is one of the youngest and prettiest amateur performers we’ve probably ever had; please welcome CRICKET.”

Dave’s jaw dropped open and he whirled around to the stage. All the lights dimmed except for a couple of spotlights highlighting the stage. Some fairly simple music started, but it was nothing like the bump and grind music usually associated with strip clubs. The Club Ecstasy wasn’t always like that anyway.

From the back of the stage, Cricket strolled out like she was going to class. She even carried a few books against her chest. She stopped in the middle of the stage and looked around, ignoring the audience, but sensing them. She pretended to be alone – finally.

Cricket was dressed as a parochial school girl: short plaid skirt, white knee socks with tiny bows on them, Mary Jane shoes, a white button shirt, school tie, matching plaid vest, and her blonde hair done in two pigtails. She looked as though she was twelve or thirteen, but maybe a little older. Dave heard several people that didn’t know Cricket do a sharp intake of their breath. Could the club put an underage performer on the stage to strip? Heavens! Many of the men leaned forward; she had their instant attention.

Cricket looked around and saw a simple chair near the back of the stage. She went and moved the chair to the center, and set her books on it. She dusted her hands off, as though saying she was through with her subjects for the day. She again looked around to confirm she was ‘alone’.

Cricket turned, checked in all directions, and started to awkwardly run her hands all over her body, particularly her groin. The move gave the audience plenty of opportunity to see the little white undies she was now wearing. Dave wondered what had happened to the green ones he’d seen a half-hour earlier. These were almost iridescent under the spotlights. Cricket kept checking with her eyes darting in many directions to be sure she wasn’t ‘caught’. Her hands moved to her breasts, which didn’t look as large as they normally did, probably thanks to some kind of sports bra under her blouse.

She unbuttoned the shirt, taking her time and starting to sway to the mellow music she’d chosen in a dream-like state. Her hands kept moving and fondling. The shirt opened finally allowing a peek inside at a lacy white sports bra. Dave hoped the audience would appreciate what was hidden when Cricket finally released her small melons. For a small girl, she was certainly gifted.

Cricket struggled trying to get her hands to her breasts so she could massage her tits. Finally, she slowly undid the necktie and dropped the vest and shirt as the music played, all being set on the chair. She rubbed all over her clothing some more and then pulled the bra up over her head and tossed it to the chair. Her generous breasts swung free, and the audience gasped in appreciation. She shook her assets from side to side and then started to caress them in a loving manner. She even brought the nipple on each breast to her mouth to kiss and lick – a most salacious move.

Cricket had magnificent nipples. That night they were standing erect atop their large pinkish areolas, and those at the forefront of firm, full breasts. Her narrow hips and small stature augmented their apparent size. She was ‘stacked’ and it showed.

She started rubbing again, this time clearly relishing being able to fondle her own breasts. She pulled at her nipples and obviously was stimulated in erotic ways by what she was doing. Her sexual moan could be heard across the club. Dave knew she liked breast play. Occasionally, she’d check to be sure no one was going to catch her playing with herself.

She continued to fumble beneath her short skirt to rub her pussy. That, in turn, obviously motivated her to undo the skirt, let it drop to the stage, and then she bent, shimmied her breasts in their pendulous state, and picked up the skirt to add to her pile of clothing on the chair. All the time she was dancing and keeping time to the music with a sexy swaying of her hips and body.

She slowly peeled off the knee socks, but put the Mary Jane shoes back on; the effect was interesting and heightened the speculation that she was underage to be doing this because of how she looked. Of course, she’d lasered the hair from her pussy area so almost looked prepubescent.

Cricket slowly inched the panties down her thighs revealing the day-glow green thong. The panties went on the pile. She danced some more, coming right to the edge of the stage where several guys tried to reach out and touch her. She acted oblivious to them and avoided their touches.

Eventually, she slowly pushed the thong down her legs. She walked around the edge of the stage holding the tiny garment out almost as bait. A steady flurry of paper money followed her as it got tossed on the stage by grateful patrons. Eventually, she tossed the panties to Dave who made a show of smelling the crotch so that everyone laughed. Cricket smirked slightly.

Cricket put both hands into her own nether region. Finally, completely naked except for her funky shoes she whirled around the pole, did some dips and dives, and danced in a very sexy way, using the pole as a base. She was truly beautiful. She ignored the comments and catcalls from the cruder men in the audience.

The stage filled with money being tossed up by patrons, many of whom were Circle members. Cricket ignored the money, but always moved to dance close to a contributing patron, even spreading her labia for him to show the man deep into her pink.

Cricket’s hands roamed over her body in a showy display of masturbation without really doing the act. The artistic simulation was not lost on the audience. Finally, the music she’d chosen rose to a crescendo, and as it did, Cricket made her body pause as though reaching a crest, and then she started to shudder and quake as her climax hit her. She bent over as part of her reaction to the orgasm, even holding onto the chair to steady herself. At that point there was final strong beat to the music, and the lights went out for ten seconds. When they came back on Cricket was gone.

Jim came out from backstage and led the audience in a thunderous round of applause for the newcomer to the Club Ecstasy stage. Cricket appeared with a towel wrapped around her body, and made a polite curtsey to the audience that again displayed all her assets. Jim urged the crowd to reward Cricket’s performance, and several more bills were tossed on stage. He moved around and picked up the cash, as he told people through his microphone that another ‘volunteer’ would be along in a few minutes. He did note that Cricket had said she’d do lap dances, and he reminded the horny men in the audience that the minimum rate was forty dollars – no touching, and that they could get a private and longer session for sixty.

Cricket appeared wearing her little green thong and a gossamer robe, and started to wander through the crowd. One group of young men stopped her, passed her some money that she put in a pocket of the robe, and then she approached one of the men and mounted his lower body as he layback in his chair. She writhed and squirmed around his midsection, whispering dirty talk to the man, as the music played. Her crotch was often in solid contact with the bulge in his pants.

Towards the end of the song, many in the club heard the young man say, “Fuck. You made me cum, bitch.” Cricket laughed, kissed the man, and then dismounted. There was a wet spot on his slacks right where she’d been doing most of the rubbing. She whispered a few more things to him, no doubt soothing words, and resumed her wandering of the club floor.

Eventually, she got to Dave and just mounted him without asking. Dave smiled up at her. “You were fabulous.”

Cricket said, “I am so horny I’m about to explode. Buy me. Let me take you to the back room so you can fuck my lights out.”

“Deal,” he replied.

Cricket dismounted again, took Dave by the hand as he stood, and led him off. Several in the Circle teased him and made naughty tsk-tsk sounds as he passed. Others in the club took that as permission to do the same.

The room just off the main club and stage area was small, probably meant as a storage room for the bar or for cleaning supplies. It had been painted white, some indirect lighting added, and a large, comfortable, overstuffed chair added along with a small table.

Cricket stripped off her panties and the robe, undid Dave’s pants, and then inhaled his cock – sucking on the beast until it better resembled the end of a policeman’s long baton than a flaccid cock. She pushed him back in the chair, mounted, and sunk her shaft onto him.

Cricket moaned, “Oh, God, you are sooooo nice inside me. You belong there ALL the time.”

Cricket praised Dave and his sexual equipment, as well as pledging her love to him for all of time. She told him she would do this anytime, anywhere, and anyway he wanted her to, so long as she could just love him this way. The kisses were extraordinary and over the top. He’d never seen her so worked up, and her ardor tickled his and raised it to new levels.

They were energetic lovers, extending their tryst to over fifteen minutes before they both crested together and he filled her love cavern with a gallon of his man fluid. Cricket groaned and moaned in pleasure and satisfaction, not that Dave wasn’t doing the same.

The couple took a few minutes to come down from their peaks, and for their physiologies to return to near normal before stirring from each other’s arms. They both shared words of love for the other as they cuddled. Cricket found a few towelettes in the drawer of a small table in the room and they cleaned themselves as best they could. Cricket made an absorbent pad and slipped her panties back on.

Dave asked, “Where are your clothes? What’d you wear to the club?”

Cricket laughed, “You saw me take it all off onstage.”

“I would have noticed you dressed that way in the car.”

“Oh, I had on a longer skirt I left with Alice as well as one of your dress shirts that covered up everything. I knew I was going to dance and strip. Alice and Pam told me how much fun it was to be a total exhibitionist in front of strangers. By the way, that was real orgasm I had on stage. I was – I am so worked up.”

“Let’s go find your clothes.”

The couple left the small ‘entertainment’ room, and went to a larger dressing room. Jim had brought her clothes into the room. Dave waited outside while Cricket went in and dressed since some of the other amateurs were inside looking at outfits they might wear at the start of their routines. A few minutes later she came out in her little girl, parochial student outfit. They walked through the club back to seats where Dave had been sitting. There was more applause and offers for lap dances that Cricket turned down with a smile and a touch of sweetness to the man. She had a way about her.

Jim came by the table with an envelope stuffed with cash that he presented to her. He said, “Congratulations, you made over four-hundred dollars. That’s the kind of money Christie makes. You should consider coming more often.”

Cricket blushed, “I’ll consider it. It was fun, but others need a turn.”


Jim Danforth and Lisa Taggart strolled onto the patio about nine-thirty Sunday morning. Dave saw them and quickly got their orders for breakfast and asked them to sit with him.

As Jim neared Dave said loudly, “Why didn’t you say you’d bought into the Club Ecstasy?”

Jim laughed, “It’s not the most reputable place in town, but it makes a lot of money. I was surprised Owen let me buy in with him.”

“Are you another billionaire?”

“Huh? Hardly. Why?”

“Oh, it’s just that the two other owners of the club are. Owen’s worth several billion, and he told me last night the other partner in the club is Mark Worthington. He’s got to be worth a hundred billion according to Owen.”

“Holy shit. No, I didn’t know that, only that a guy named Mark wanted controlling interest, so he retained fifty-one percent of the stock when the deal was cut. I had heard his last name but didn’t associate the owner of a strip club with the multi-billionaire. Owen and I split the rest. Shit, now that I know that, the transaction was pocket change to those two, but ate up most of my investment funds. I’d hung out there years ago and saw the potential for it to become even more popular. I talked to Owen about my ideas to improve and market the place about a month or so ago, right here on this patio, and suddenly I owned a quarter interest in a nightclub strip joint. I got the feeling he was well off, but nowhere near that well heeled. The same with Mark.”

Lisa said, “Enough of this talk about business. Kiss me.” She plopped down in Dave’s lap, put an arm around his neck, and reeled him in for some hot French kisses. Jim laughed.

Dave didn’t object, but when she was through, he said, “Careful, or your boyfriend will think we have something going on between us.”

“We do!” she said with a laugh. “I told him all about it – about you; about everybody. Of course, he was balls deep in my little cunny when I was doing the telling. You know I like kinky stuff like that. Heck, most of the Circle does and you’re all exhibitionists and voyeurs. He knows I love sex and have found a steady supply right here.”

Jim shook his head, “It really doesn’t bother me. I have no liens on Lisa.”

“Nor do I,” Dave assured him. “I love her and I know she loves you in a special way, and that it isn’t anything serious – or so she said.”

“I’m not the easiest guy to get along with. I seem to have a problem with change. I did all right in the military; I just followed orders. Once I got out it seemed my ex always wanted to change something, mostly me. It drove me crazy. The club is kind of my rebellion. The idea of it drives her crazy now.” He smiled diabolically.

Dave chuckled, “And so going into business with a nightclub won’t have any changes? I think you may be in for a rude awakening.”

“What do you think will change?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.