Bitch - Cover

Bitch

Copyright© 2018 by Dark Fantasy

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - For some reason he couldn't understand, she seemed to be determined to make his life miserable. Then, one day, she made a mistake. It was his chance for revenge, and he went to extremes getting it.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Menstrual Play   Small Breasts   Revenge  

Once I was back home, I went to my computer and made copies of the DVD the store manager had made for me. But I still didn’t know how to react. I knew that I should have let him call the police. Heck, I should have called the police myself - the bitch had tried to frame me. Why didn’t I?

Finally the rage was so strong that I couldn’t do anything but go to her. I didn’t know what I would do once she stood in front of me. I just didn’t know, but I wasn’t in the right mindset for planning or logical thinking. I entered her house, the key I had was still working. Her parents were in the living room.

“Where is she?” I asked, startling them.

“Uh, up in her room. She came home about an hour ago crying, but she wouldn’t tell us...”

I didn’t hear the rest, and I didn’t care. I was already up the stairs. Her door was locked, but a little nudging with my foot against the lock had the door flying open. Well, it was a fucking room door, what do you expect?

She sat on her bed and looked like a picture of misery. As I entered the room, I thought I saw a short flash of a smile in her face, but even if it was there it was replaced by a look of fear within the blink of an eye. She was scared. I assumed that my face showed the rage I felt inside.

I walked over to the bed, grabbed her by her hair and pulled her face in front of mine. She didn’t even attempt to struggle.

“What the hell were you thinking?” I growled. I thought I should be screaming, but for some reason I didn’t have that in me.

“What do you mean? I didn’t do anything.”

“Really? Well, let’s have a look then, don’t you think?”

There was a DVD player in the room, and I inserted the footage from the security camera. As the video played, I watched her - no emotion showed in her face.

“Well, hopefully you got something nice for your little fuck piece” she said without any emotion in her voice.

Without even thinking about it, I slapped her in the face as hard as I could. She fell down, but got back up and just looked at me. A red spot was developing on the side of her face.

“Don’t you ever again dare say something like that about her. Never!” I snarled.

“Yes, sir.”

“I realize now that I let you get away with your shit for far too long. Let me tell you what will happen now. The police will get this tape, they will question you and then they will arrest you. You will go to prison. It is my hope that you will learn something, or maybe get some psychological help while you are in the slammer.

“It was, for a big part of my life, my honor to have known you. What happens now is out of my control. Good bye.”

I’m sure she could hear the sadness I felt. I moved to leave the room.


“Wait, please” she whispered.

“For what?” I sneered.

“You are wrong about one thing. It is in your control what happens now. Your control only.”

“You don’t really think I’ll let you get away with that? Should I wait until you do the same thing to Kat? Should I wait until you do bodily harm to someone? Should I wait until you kill me? No, this has to end here and at some point you will realize that, too.”

“I know this needs to end. It’s clear that a correction of my behavior is needed. You are the person I attacked. It should be you who punishes me.”

“Huh?” I know. Totally eloquent.

“Well, I know it’s asking a lot of you. But I know what’s wrong with me. And I ask you that you take control of me. That you own me completely until you decide the punishment was successful and that I have been changed to be the person you want me to be. During that time I will accept any and all punishments you decide to give me. Should you at some point feel that I’m not making the progress I should, you are free to go to the police and let them put me into prison.”

“What, do you think I would go easier on you than prison would?”

“No, I don’t think that and I don’t want it.”

“So I get the feeling you have previously given this some thought. Your suggestion is completely crazy and if you actually mean it, it would be another reason to think you should get psychological help. Why?”

“Because it’s what I need. I’m sorry for being selfish, but that’s the way I am.”

“How long do you think it will take for your grand plan to succeed?”

“I don’t know. Some weeks, some months, some years ... only you can decide that.”

“While it’s an interesting idea, it won’t work. Even if I went along with it, and even if you would actually do as you now say, your parent wouldn’t allow it.”

“Well,” I heard her father’s voice from the door. “Obviously I haven’t talked to my wife about it. But if you want to hear my opinion, if it has a chance to succeed you would have my blessing. Because, quite frankly, nothing we tried for a year worked. Also I do have a feeling that it might actually work, but it’s not my place to tell you about it.

“In the end, she’s 18 years old and we couldn’t stop her if we wanted. I don’t want to push you into accepting her proposal, but if you do it we won’t stand in your way.”


I like to think of me as a generally good person. I really do. But I have to confess that in the end the decision was driven by my wish for revenge. By my wish to hurt her for everything she had done to me and Kat. I had no illusions about being capable of making her a better person.

I had a few more discussions with first only her father and then with both parents. The bitch was not part of these discussions, I told her to stay in her room while I talked to her parents I the kitchen. I talked to them about my short term plans, and received their - slightly uncomfortable - blessings. Then I went back to her room, where she stood in the same spot where we had left her.

“So, bitch. I have decided to give this a try. At the first order you do not follow this deal is off. At the first punishment you try to defy this deal is off. Do you understand?”

She nodded meekly.

“Good. Remove your clothes. Remove any jewelry and accessories. Remove all that ugly makeup you are wearing. You have five minutes,” I told her, looking at my watch.

It took her only four minutes. Who has ever heard of a woman getting ready to go out in that time? She seemed to be uncomfortable standing naked in front of me, a good sign.

This was the first time in my life I had seen her naked. I had often dreamed about how Rosa would look, but now I had to get by with the bitch. And what can I say, she was a very sexy girl. It never is a good idea to compare two girls to each other, but I couldn’t help to compare the first girl I had seen without clothes, Kat, and the second one, the bitch. They were very different in many aspects. Kat had colored her naturally blond hair red, where the bitch had left her hair color a natural brunette as her thick bush attested to. Apropos bush, Kat religiously shaved her body because that’s what I preferred, in contrast to a pretty hairy bitch.

Kat was about as large as I was, but very thin. Not anorexic, and she could eat like you wouldn’t believe, but it was extremely hard for her to gain weight. This also resulted in extremely small breasts, I don’t think they qualified for the cup size A and she had never needed to wear a bra in any case. Kat was at times unhappy with the small things, but I loved them (and often showed her by kissing and licking them for hours). The bitch, on the other hand, was at least two heads smaller than me and overweight. That was a recent development I thought, she had always had a more or less normal weight back when we were friends. Her tits might have been a C cup and dropped some, but they fit well on her frame.

In my eyes, both girls had beautiful bodies. The one difference was that in the case of Kat a beautiful mind lived in the beautiful body. Unfortunately, my body didn’t care and reacted to the sight in the way male bodies tended to to in the proximity of naked girls.

“We’ll go down so you can say goodbye to your parents. Don’t you dare cover up in front of them. You no longer have the right to hide. Is that clear?”

To be honest, the main reason I let her walk I front of me was so I could surreptitiously adjust my cock in my pants.


The farewell wasn’t very epic, nobody knew what to say. Her mother hugged her, and her father - clearly as uncomfortable with her nakedness as she was - kissed her on the head. I grabbed her by the neck and walked her to my car that I had parked in their driveway. I opened the trunk and made her crawl in, then walked to the driver’s door and drove off. Thankfully nobody saw this. It would have been interesting, to put it mildly, to explain.

Back at home, I drove into the garage and pulled her from the trunk by her hair. She banged into some parts of the car and I think even into a wall, but I didn’t care. I went through the door connecting to the house and was greeted by Rex, his tail wagging. First things first, I pushed the bitch into a corner and proceeded to play with Rex for half an hour. I always did, even when Kat came home with me - though she took part in the playing. And it wouldn’t hurt for the bitch to understand that Rex had a higher priority for me than her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.