Domestic Partners for Professional Women - Cover

Domestic Partners for Professional Women

Copyright© 2018 by Morganna Roberts

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Angela answers an ad for leasing male companions for a ninety day test period. She got more than she bargained for and got a bonus of a female receptionist with a yen for older women to tutor her in coupling skills.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Angela started to read the contract again from the beginning because she had never really appreciated the fact that if she was to allow the ninety day written deal to expire, she would not only lose her initial up front deposit of ten thousand smackers, she would have to pay a cancellation fee of ten percent of the contract price as a penalty for not completing a full year of Domestic Partner services.

It was not that she was disappointed with Jason’s performance as her ass-hole buddy and snatch licker par excellence, it was merely that she had decided the next time she wanted an older male with more stamina to go the full route more once in each evening’s pleasure.

Of course, she didn’t have a leg to stand on because she was not some naïve spoiled brat from a rich family but a bar certified attorney with lots of contract law under her belt and she had never voiced any displeasure with the services provided.

In a way, she knew her desire to get a new sturdier dick with lots of juicy sperm waiting to be drained was a bit selfish and that poor Jason had become a bit obsessed with humping her brown eye with the added sport of spanking her good and proper almost every time.

Angela enjoyed Jason’s perverted desires in a way that she would prefer to keep her secret because it would make her reputation as a cold-hearted bitch less convincing when she was trying to win some case that was only marginally likely to bring home the bacon to her parent firm that valued success more than ethics in every case they took to court and tried to win.

Jason was a lost cause in her book because she had accidently discovered him humping her sister-in-law Veronica right over the washing machine and it looked like from the way she was screaming and yelling making more noise than the silly machine that she was vibrating more from his plunging cock than from the deep-action cycle when it went into spin the second time around.

The only good thing that came out of that debacle was that the contrite Veronica was more than willing to show her card-holding sister-in-law how grateful she could be by putting her tongue in the right place to gain Angela’s silence.

Angela reviewed the new catalogue of the ninety day wonders of erotic pleasure. She saw several that were exceptionally well-endowed but she had that sixth sense of looking into faces and telling when they were being deceptive or downright dishonest. Finally, she came across a folder that detailed the ex-military that only had one good leg below the knee and a cock that looked for all intents and purposes like what a ninety day paradise of posterior pounding should include for perfect harmony.

The new contract was more costly than the last one, but that was inflation for you and it seemed to hit the luxury items a lot faster than the simple things of life like food and booze.

The guy was sort of dark-skinned but the file said he was half Indian of the American variety and that the other half was Irish or some such UK locale where most of the guys tended to have big cocks and drank a hell of a lot of beer. Angela had always wanted to visit that area both for the reputation of the beer and to see for herself if the rumors about the size the men’s cocks was reality and not some fairy tale.

His name was Danny Stallion and she thought it was a joke but the file showed that he came from a long line of Stallions with a pedigree of making trouble for the white settlers from the east. His grandmother was from Ireland and his grandfather was one of the Custer killers that had to flee to Canada to escape the white man’s wrath.

She saw he was discharged with a whole bunch of medals on his tunic and an expensive almost lifelike leg made in Germany with that sort of precision that they seemed to have as a national birthright.

At first, she thought of the missing leg as a handicap too important to overlook in her selection process but when she got her perk of sixty minutes of exploratory love-making with him taking her in all her openings, she discovered it was not a handicap at all. In any event, she made her mind up immediately because she was afraid such a valuable commodity would be taken off the shelf if she hesitated a bit too long.

The fact that Angela was a lawyer was not too often mentioned in most of her business relationships with other professional people. It was not that she was ashamed of her title because truly proud of her law degree and had it hanging on the wall behind her desk. Sometimes when she was being naughty with one of the other managing staff, she would assume her position and face the thing thinking about all the hard work and long hours she had spent earning her degree.

It annoyed her no end that her silly sister Anna constantly teased her about getting down on her knees for a lot of middle-aged professors to get her graduation pin. Sure, she had done her share of begging for small favors but not unusually so and certainly not in the way that her jealous sister Anna was so ready to tag her with the red “A” of shame like some sleazy whore selling her slit for better grades when she got her degree the hard way by studying and working her tail off when other girls her age were out partying and getting laid as often as possible no matter what time of day or night.

She was used to Danny Stallion’s weight on her back when he humped her doggy style and she didn’t mind him pushing her had enough to make her whine in protest when he gave it to her hard and longer than usual.

It was nearing the end of her second ninety day contract when she had to travel to the west coast to close a deal on acquiring a small skin-care company with some valuable patents on skin creams that were more valuable than the entire company in terms of assets.

She had no doubt the firm could triple their investment in the first year just by producing the products in a bulk basis for a much lower price and make it available to even low-paid females that needed just that sort of pampering to make life more enjoyable and their love-life even more interesting than ever before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.