My Little Pony - Cover

My Little Pony

by sspringer3

Copyright© 2018 by sspringer3

Erotica Sex Story: A girl is bored and wants something to do. When she complains to her brother, he suggests she play at being a horse. One thing led to another and by the end of the summer she was in full horse tack pulling her brother around in a cart.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   .

Johnny and Beth were rather typical teens. Johnny was 15, standing 5 foot 8 and weighing 130 pounds. Johnny was clever with his hands and could often be found making things out of stuff that could be found on the sprawling farm. Not that their parents were farmers, it was just that they loved country living. They rented out the farm lands to a neighbor. But the place had a few buildings including an old barn where the kids could often be found playing.

Beth was 14 and tall for her age at 5 foot 7, weighing 110 pounds. She had tits that had just begun to fill a B cup bra. She had always had a thing for horses and bugged her parents about getting one. She still had her collection of My Little Pony’s from when she was much younger, occasionally playing with them to this day. She’d read every book in the library that dealt with horses with Misty of Chincoteague still being her favorite. It was her fascination with horses that led to this story.

Both parents worked in the city and so the kids were left to their own devices during the day. School had just let out for the summer and already both kids were bored. One problem with country living was that all their friends lived too far away for them to get together without some complicated arrangements.

“Johnny, I am so bored. I just wish we had a horse. I would love to spend the day riding. We have all this land around us, I could ride all day and not see a single person.”

“You know our parents aren’t going to let you get a horse. Maybe you should just pretend you are a horse. You are a little horse face, you know.”

“Johnny, that is so mean! I do not have a horse face. Now, take it back!”

“Oh, all right. You don’t have a horse face. Better?”

Mollified, Beth just huffed and walked away. But one thing did stick in her mind, his suggestion that she play at being a horse. So, for the next couple of hours, she pranced around the yard pretending she was a horse. Johnny was so bored that he watched her for a while before wandering off to the barn.

The next morning found him back in the barn, making something. “Johnny, what are you doing? Why don’t you come play with me? Come on, I’m bored.”

“Not now, I’m busy.”

“What are you doing? Can I help?”

“No! I want this to be a surprise. So, stay out!”

Whatever he was doing took him a couple of days. Beth was curious and tried to snoop but he kept himself locked in a small room in the barn and she couldn’t get a peek. Finally, he was done and called out to her.

“Beth, come here. I have a surprise for you.” When she came into the barn, he placed his hands over her eyes and led her over to the open door of the room where he’d been busy for the last few days.

“Ta da!”

Beth took a second to process what she was seeing. It was a mannequin draped with leather bands. Then she realized what it was, a harness much like a horse is adorned with but this was for a person. There was even a headdress that look like a bridle.

“Johnny, is this for me!? Oh, I can be horse for real. Can you put it on me now? Oh, this is so exciting.”

“Sure. But you’re going to have to change out of that dress. A couple of the straps go between your legs.”

“Okay. I will be right back.”

“Make sure whatever you wear fits you pretty tight. Otherwise putting the straps on will be a pain.”

Beth was back 5 minutes later wearing an old t shirt and shorts that she had almost outgrown, so were tight.

“Okay, stand there. This might take a while. I have to tighten all the straps so they fit you. The mannequin is for a bigger person.”

“Okay. Just put them on.” By this time, she was quivering with excitement and could barely hold still.

It took about 30 minutes until Johnny was satisfied that the harness fit. Then he started on the bridle. It didn’t have a bit but still took some jiggering until it fit well enough that it wouldn’t fall off. During all of this, Johnny’s hands roamed over her body. Neither of them really noticed. Beth because she was so excited. Johnny because he was engrossed in figuring out how to make the harness work.

“There, that should do it. Why don’t you run around the barn a little to make sure if it fits right.”

He had barely gotten the words out when Beth took off, running around the barn before coming back to stop in front of him. “I think it needs little tightening here” Pointing to a strap that ran across her chest. “And it needs to be loosened here.” Pointing to one of the straps that crossed her crotch.

Johnny made the necessary adjustments and she took off again. She ran around for an hour before she found him again. “Johnny, this isn’t right. Horses don’t just run around free with their tack on. I want you to train me.”

“Train you! What do you mean?”

“I want you to get a long lead and have me run around you. You can train me to do high steps and stuff.”

“I don’t know. Doesn’t sound that fun to me.”

“What else do you have to do? Come on, it will be fun. Tell you what, you can make a long whip and use it on me, just like a real horse trainer. You know the kind they use. Like a real long stick with a little whip on the end. It isn’t meant to hurt, just get the horse to do things.”

“Okay, but I have to modify the bridle. I didn’t put anything on it to attach a lead. I also need to find something to use as a lead and also make the whip. Here, let’s take the tack off and I’ll see what I can do.”

It took him another day to make the necessary modification to the bridle. He got lucky and found a real horse lead in the barn. He made the whip out of a long willow branch, attaching a piece of leather to the end to use as the actual whip. In the meantime, Beth was researching steps and tricks that he could train her to do. When she showed him the videos, his reaction was to say “You really want me to make you do these things? I mean, that high step alone will be hard to do for very long.”

“I know, but you know I’m going out for the track team this year, so this will be good practice. It will really build up my endurance and strength.”

“Okay, how about we start after lunch?”

“Okay, but this time I think I’ll wear my swim suit. The stuff I had on last time was too tight and hot.”

Putting her harness on with her wearing her one-piece swim suit had an unexpected effect on both of them. Johnny was suddenly aware that his sister was a girl. He’d always known that, but now he was aware of how feminine she was. Beth, on the other hand, was uncomfortable with his hands as they touched her all over while putting on the harness. Neither said anything about it, but their thinking about each other definitely shifted.

Once he had her tack on, he led over to another surprise. He pulled a cloth off a full-length mirror. He’d found it in the basement of the house and brought it to the barn because he knew she’d want to see herself.

“Oh, my god. I really look like a horse in this. Thank you again.”

Hooking up the lead, Johnny then led her out to the yard. “For right now, let’s just get you used to being on the lead. We’ll start the steps later.”

“Johnny, I’m a horse. You don’t expect a horse to understand you. You just make them do it.”

He didn’t respond in words, he just took the whip and lightly tapped her bottom. He exercised her for an hour as they both got used to the situation before finally leading her into the barn again where he took off her harness but not her bridle. Then he did something she did not expect. He pulled a bucket of water from behind an old bale of hay. Dipping into the bucket he pulled a sponge and proceeded to wash her down. At first, she was going to tell him she could wash herself but then she thought better of it. This is what would be done with a real horse. When he was done, he took off her bridle.

“That was fun. Thanks for doing it.” Suddenly, she leaned into him and kissed him on the cheek.

Flustered, he just said “You’re welcome.”

They continued their exercise program for the next couple of weeks, with him training her in high steps as well as beginning to train her in some dressage steps. One effect of this was she was becoming much more comfortable with his hands roaming over her body. He, on the other hand, had to fight to keep his boner from being visible to her. She was aware of the effect she had on him but figured it was worth it to get the chance to pretend to be a horse.

But even the chance to let his hands roam her body got old and he was really getting bored with training her.

“Come on, it’s time to train me.”

“Beth, not today. I don’t feel like standing out in the sun watching you prance around.”

“Johnny, please.” She whined.

“No.”

“How about if I wear my bikini? I know you like looking at me. That way you’ll be able to see even more”

He perked up, hearing that. “Your bikini? Okay.”

Beth was a little nervous as she stepped in to the barn. Her mother had only let her get the bikini when she promised to only wear it while tanning in the back yard. She’d never worn it around her brother or any other guy, for that matter. She was torn between being worried about the amount of skin she was showing and whether he would like what he saw. So it was with mixed reactions that she blushed when his jaw dropped when he saw her and said “Wow. You look good, I mean, you. Oh heck.” Her eyes dropped to his crotch where she saw him beginning to harden.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.