The Four Dukes of Duchess Hills - Cover

The Four Dukes of Duchess Hills

Copyright© 2018 by Pettybox

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A growing up and sexual awakening story loosely based on things that went on with my brother, and later on with me as we came of age in slightly different eras.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

The four of us walked out and across the road to The Surfside. As we made our way to the stairs we looked up at a couple entering a room, it was Del. Jonesy nudged me and said, “There’s Joy.”

She must have heard her name because she stopped and looked down to us.

“Hello young lovers.” She said with a giggle as their door shut.

We went up the stairs and walked along the rail to our room. As we passed Del’s room the curtain parted and Joy said, “Mary Pat came over before us.”

“Are you all riding together?” I asked.

“No Mary Pat has her car, we just watch out for each other if we’re together. Its nice Joy is here, otherwise she ends up downtown with some bikers and biker chicks, ... they are scary.” Jonesy said.

I opened the door to my room and we all went inside. Jazz walked Maria to one of the beds and they sat as Jonesy and I did the same on the other.

We sort of looked at each other wondering where the first move was, so I threw a suggestion out privately in Jonesy’s ear.

“Want to shower, me and you? Get to know each other?”

She giggled out loud and said, “That would do it.”, and began to stand up.

She took my arm and waited for me to stand and she pulled me toward the bath saying, “We’re going to get cleaned up. You two behave yourself.”

Maria said “No, I will not!” and laughed. “Save us some hot water.”

We closed the bathroom door behind us and I turned to her and took her in my arms for a long wet kiss. I backed her to the counter and we necked as my hands went over her back searching for a button or zipper to her top. There was just a short 8 or 9 inch zipper from the neck and I found the tab and pulled it down just as I felt one of her hands grab my cock through my pants.

I sort of paused and looked down at her hand and she smiled at me. “I’ve been waiting to see this for a while”

She stepped away from the counter and moved me back to the wall. She put her hands on the edge of her top and drew it over her head before she knelt in front of me. She undid my belt and opened my shorts, then grasping them on the sides and letting them fall. She slid her two index fingers into my underwear and pulled them down.

“Oooo, handsome pee-pee.” She said as she smiled up to me.

She took it in her hands and stroked it before hugging her face to it and kissing the side of the shaft.

“Mmmmm, you smell good.” She said with a swoon before slipping her mouth over the knob and off, looking at me.

“You likey?” She asked.

“I do, why don’t we continue in the shower?”

She smiled real big and made an embarrassed face.

“Because I’m going to wear a shower cap in there and when you look down at me like that, it’s not quite as sexy.” She said before pushing her mouth over me to start me up.

She closed her eyes and went to town sucking me. I’d had a lot of blowjobs, but she knew just how to use her tongue and lips. She knew sexy, how it looked, how it felt. I could not have been any harder, I actually didn’t want her to stop when she suddenly stood.

“I’m sorry, I’ve really got to pee and you’re ready as you’ll ever be.” She said as she un-ceremoniously undid her tan denim shorts and pushed them down along with her panty and sat in the toilet and let fly.

“I’m sorry, but I was going to wet myself. I’m all sexy down there and you have me crazy!”

“I’ve barely touched you.” I said wondering what I did to get her sex “crazy”.

She just finished her stream and was grabbing paper to wipe herself as she looked up to me saying, matter-of-factly, “If you don’t think sucking your dick and having you leak sex juice in my mouth doesn’t make any woman crazy...”

She didn’t finish making her point as she kicked off her short and panty and stood, reaching out and taking my dick in her hand.

“Get rid of your clothes and let’s get in the shower.” She said using my dick as a handle to pull me in close for a full kiss on my lips before letting go to take off her bra as I kicked off my shorts and yanked off my shirt.

She stood facing the shower stall to figure the water handle tap when I put my arms around her nudging my hard-on into her back while my hands went to hold her pretty tits that I barely had a chance to admire. I kissed her on the neck and whispered, “You are so fucking beautiful, how do I keep my hands off you.”

She turned her mouth to me and we shared a long-wet kiss, and suddenly pushed back. “Come on let’s get in and get cleaned up, we still have a couple hours to sex it up. They (darting her eyes toward the room) probably aren’t waiting for the shower.”

She took the shower cap from the little basket of soaps and shampoos and opened it and put it on making the point she made about watching her suck while wearing it.

She made a crooked smile and said, “Let’s just get in and out, wash each other quickly.”

I reached in and showed her the way it worked and let her adjust the temperature. We stepped in and I immediately began to soap up her back while we kissed again. She turned and I ran my soapy hands over her boobs and belly as my erection died a bit and held her tight to me and my hand slid down over her bush soaping her pussy and playing a moment in the folds.

She shuddered hard against me and pulled away squatting down and thrusting her hand between her legs.

“I keep apologizing to you, but if I don’t cum right now, I might explode.” She said as her hand worked in a blur at her pussy.

I’d been with a lot of women, but none ever so frank. Her head jerked back and she fell back to her butt as she grunted and made a guttural sound and then seemed to just relax into a heap for a second as I grabbed my suddenly reborn erection.

She looked up and smiled and offered her hand for me to pull her up. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me close. “You’ve been my sex dream 10 times in the last couple days, every time I do that. Let’s finish up in here and fuck.”

What I may have done or said to make her so obsessive with me is still a mystery. I consider myself a fairly good-looking guy, but not movie star good looking. I’m not muscularly built or anything, probably 5 pounds over my ideal weight, but I think I’m bright and witty. I’m always told my steel blue eyes are a turn-on, but something in this package made her want ME. I know in the last ten minutes my cock had been in her mouth and hands a lot and if I felt I wasn’t big enough, she made me feel it was a Billy club. (6 or 7 inches depending how you measured it, if you ever admitted to doing so)

She took the soap and finished cleaning up what I started, doing her pussy again and reaching behind herself to clean her pretty butt. Then, instead of letting me finish myself, she quickly soaped me all over, stroking my cock and massaging my balls in doing so. She gave me the soap as she rinsed to get out and said, “You do your face and your butt, I’ll start drying.”

If I thought she had done this with 100 other guys, the way she said that led me to believe otherwise, not wanting to wash my butt. I know how personal that is, but to someone whose been intimate with men a lot, it shouldn’t bother them. I hoped I was right. I didn’t want to be screwing Bang-Bang Lulu.

I was out quickly drying off as she was finishing while making goo-goo faces to me. She wrapped a towel around herself and I did the same, we opened the door to the room, letting the bathroom light wash out into the darkness. She pulled my hand past their bed where they were playing as they each groaned. As my eyes adjusted it looked like he had his hands in her crotch and she was playing in his. As soon as we dropped our towels and got under the covers, they ran to the bathroom. Maria was naked except for an unbuttoned shirt, Jazz also just had a shirt.

I moved to start with Jonesy and she stopped me with a hand to my chest.

“Let me say a few things I want you to know, and that’s because I consider you very special and I wish you were staying here so we could grow, but it is what it is. Yes, I’ve been in a room with other couples having sex, but I was with my longtime boyfriend at the time, don’t think I was ever passed around or anything like that. As much as wanting you because you couldn’t hang around and stalk me, it’s blown up in my face because I really wish we could explore us. I don’t have a long list of picked up lovers, if I were to count on fingers I only need one hand. I’m more tease than please. My first was a 3-year relationship that broke up on my 18th birthday. I’m telling you this so you won’t use me and toss me away. I really like you JJ. Should you ever come back here you better look me up.”

“Joan, I think you’re sweet and I did seek you to use you, like it seemed, but I do like you as well. We have a little connection here. I hope we can get together again someday.” I said as her hand went around my cock.

“I’m hoping I can make tonight a memory you won’t soon forget.” She said as she threw back the sheet and bent to take me in her mouth.

I reached behind her to get a hand to her pussy and she shifted to kneeling beside me to accommodate my hand. Her little quim was soaking wet and I knew I wanted to taste her. I took her leg and pulled her and she sat up.

“What! What do you want?”

“Move over here, 69.” I whispered.

“I’ve never...” She said hesitantly as I pulled her leg over my head.

I put my hands on her cheeks and pulled her to my mouth and gave her a long lick as she swooned, and then I felt her mouth go over me.

As I ate her the bobbing she was doing over me was always out of rhythm, she couldn’t keep her mind on sucking, she was so distracted by my eating her. She stopped using her hand on me so she could brace herself for the orgasms I was giving her. I had a feeling she never had multiple O’s before if she never 69’ed. As out of synch and as on and off the bobbing and plunging of her mouth was, she, without warning drew my orgasm up. It was spontaneous and I had no chance to warn her, I just came.

She growled in panic as I shot in her mouth, but I continued to eat her holding her pussy tight to my face. Once my orgasm subsided she had stopped her sucking but was still bobbing her mouth loosely over me. I felt and tasted a warm flow from her as I suckled her swollen clit and she suddenly, violently bounced off my face.

“Oh God, Oh God, PLEASE let me breathe!” She said as she collapsed beside me.

Just then the bathroom door opened and the naked Maria and Jazz ran into the room and onto the bed. There was no motion or sounds for a second when Maria asked “What time is it, Jonesy?”

She craned her neck to see the clock on our bedtable, answering, “12:30, relax.”

Jonesy moved over me and whispered, “You aren’t through, are you?”

“No, that was just spontaneous, never knew it was coming, sorry I couldn’t warn you.” I apologized.

“That was a first, but it was good, ... and very sexy.”

“The 69?” I asked.

“Yes, that and your cumming.” She whispered. “I never let that happen.”

“Sorry.”

“Don’t be,” she whispered, “I’ve been oraled before, but not like that.”

The talk and closeness, as well as the sound of Jazz fucking Maria had my dick beginning to stir and she felt it as well.

“Feels like someone’s looking for home.” She said as she shinnied to let my rising star touch her pussy and she wiggled to get it between her lips.

“Fuck me.” She whispered, seeming to almost cry.

We were doing the slow sensual screw as Maria and Jazz were going at it like wild monkeys. When loud slaps to Maria’s ass were heard I turned my head to see them in doggie position and Jazz railing away at her.

“This is making love, that’s fucking.” Jonesy whispered, adding, “We’ll fuck later.”

She giggled as I felt myself fully steel at her promise and began to thrust back to her pushes.

My additional movements must have gotten her clit more into the motion and friction because she began to groan and mewl in my ear, occasionally stiffening a bit over me.

“You are making me crazy.” She said as she rolled off.

I began to get up to mount her, but she had my cock in her mouth before I had a chance to move. She sucked me and licked my balls and finally began to just stroke me as she turned her face to mine.

“I want that.” She said nodding toward the doggie rutters on the other bed. “Fill me up.”

She turned facing away from me and the other bed, ass up, shoulders down.

I needed no invitation to get to my knees and get myself in her. Jonesy was nowhere as loud as Maria, who had her face in a pillow to muffle herself, but she came over and over as I banged her I felt her stiffen and push back to me grunting and grinding her orgasms out at least 4 more times before I felt myself ready.

“Jonesy, I’m gonna shoot!”

“Yes, fill me!” She squealed.

I know my second time never produced a lot, but it felt like I came a pint as I orgasmed in straining grunts as I pounded her. Finally, I fell over her and we tipped to our sides, nearly spilling off the bed, laughing.

We centered ourselves better and caught our breath as we saw Jazz, in shadowy silhouette, stand over Maria and cum on her back and ass. When she sat up and turned to take him in her mouth, Jonesy pulled my head away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.