The Four Dukes of Duchess Hills - Cover

The Four Dukes of Duchess Hills

Copyright© 2018 by Pettybox

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A growing up and sexual awakening story loosely based on things that went on with my brother, and later on with me as we came of age in slightly different eras.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

I finished my drink and headed back to The Surfside. I fished out the key Jazz gave me and knew I just had to slip in the room quietly and get some sleep. When Jolie woke in the morning I would have explaining to do, why I was there instead of Jazz.

The first thing I would do at the hotel was go in the bathroom and jerk off. I had been teased and promised, had hard-ons half the night, and deserved to let it fly. When I got to the door I fished for the key but, heard the sound of sex behind the door. I knew it wasn’t Jazz, I had his key. Did that little shit Jolie invite a guy up here anyway, even after we talked? I listened, and it was definitely the sound of a woman in the throes of sexual pleasure. Should I leave them be and come back? NO! After feeding me a cock and bull story this afternoon I wasn’t letting her get away with lying through her teeth.

I slowly put the key in and turned the lock as quietly as I could and once I knew the jamb was clear I threw open the door. There was a scream and a flurry of sheets and blankets as I asked loudly “What’s going on here?”

The room was quiet and quite dark except for the light from the bathroom, then I heard crying as the sheet came down from the bed.

“JJ, what are YOU doing here?” Jolie asked.

“Your brother got lucky tonight and I let him have my room for privacy. I didn’t know there was somebody else already here.” I said ready to confront her.

“You knew I was here!” She cried out between sobs.

“But I didn’t know you had a guest getting lucky. Have him dress and get out!”

“I’m alone.” She sobbed, “Nobody is here.”

“I heard you screwing through the door, people downstairs probably heard too.”

“JJ, I’m alone.” She said sobbing, and through her tears she said, “You just heard me, I was ... playing.”

I found the pull-chain to the swag light over the little round table in front of the window and gave it a yank and walked over to the bed, sure I would find someone. But it was only Jolie with the sheet pulled up.

“I ... uh ... I’m sorry to accuse you, but with what I heard...” I started to say before she interrupted me.

“I’m so sorry, I thought I would be alone!” She said calming down a bit.

“OK, kiddo, calm down. Compose yourself and come here, we’ll talk.” I said walking to the table under the swag.

“I can’t, I’m naked here, throw me my robe, it’s in the bathroom.” She asked apologetically.

I went to the bathroom and found her robe. Two items fell from the pocket when I picked it up, a tube of lube, and a small roll-on deodorant container tied into a condom. It was obviously something she used in her bath. The tub was still full of water. I put them back in the pocket and brought the robe to her.

“Turn around so I can get out of bed” She asked and I complied as I went to the table and sat.

She came over bright red faced from embarrassment and sat, apologizing again.

“Jolie, don’t apologize, everybody does it, just not quite as loudly as you.”

“I thought I could let loose a bit. I’m frustrated at night while you guys have a good time.” She said, still sobbing a bit.

“Jolie, if you had been sound asleep, I would be alone in the bathroom doing the same thing, everybody does it. You just got caught. I guess you miss your boyfriend.”

“JJ, he’s NOT my boyfriend. He’s just someone I get to mess around with. We go off in his car and play around, and I told you, I don’t go all the way.”

“What do you mean, mess around? It’s not against your will, is it?” I demanded to know.

“No, no! God true confessions! My 2 best girlfriends have steady boyfriends and I’m always hearing about their sexy times. They say they don’t go all the way either but have a lot of fun. I just wanted to find out.”

I heard her words but could barely believe them. She saw my stunned look and explained.

“We share a study hall and he’s always playing the big he-man and he asked me out to the drive-ins a bunch of times. I told him my Mom and Dad would NEVER let me go out on a date, especially with a guy with a car. So, he asked me to go get a burger at lunch, he explained about the free periods rule. We had 2 hours off. So, we got burgers and drove to a spot by the inlet. He asked me about my dates and why I couldn’t go with him and one thing led to another, he wanted to teach me to kiss, so I would know when I started to date. Now don’t think I’m a naive little tramp JJ, we ended up doing all the things I’ve heard about but wondered about. He doesn’t force me, I have fun and feel good doing it. You won’t tell my brother, will you.”

“Of course not, it’s our secret. You just be sure to tell someone if he tries to get you to go further.”

“He won’t. I’ve done some of his homework for him and wrote a thesis for him that got him into college. I hold proof I did that, and he’ll lose a lot if I spill it.”

“What a healthy relationship, so you guys go off and neck?”

“At first it was kissing, feeling up, but now it’s a lot more.” She said, now getting bolder.

I rolled my eyes and to my surprise she expounded more.

“I jerked him off, he fingered me, and we’ve done oral, nothing to get in trouble with and I really like it all. No sneaking around or having to beg my parents for permission to date.”

“JOLIE, you’re scaring the shit out of me!!” I exclaimed.

“Don’t get all crazy on me. I’m having fun, I feel like a woman, I know the score about making a man happy, and I’m not getting in trouble. Now that schools out I get a little frustrated, so I enjoy myself when I can. I probably won’t see him again.”

“I think you’re being naive and stupid and being taken advantage of.”

“No, I think my girlfriends are the ones in that class. They have boyfriends they play with like me, and they are screwing them too. In return they take them places, out to dinner, movies, amusement parks, concerts, all that. I had no expectations, no commitment, just enjoying myself while learning about the sexual side of life. He never put any pressure on me to sleep with him, we just had fun, and I learned a lot about my sexual self.” She said acting much more mature than I gave her credit for.

I was trying to process all her words when she continued, “After I turn 18 and get a job I’m moving out, going to night school to be an esthetician. It’s a three-year degree at night and will be one of the most lucrative practices in a few years.”

I told her, “I never heard of it, what is it?”

“Basically, it’s a healthy way to help women look younger, and feel sexier, they work hand in hand with dermatologists, like a dermatologist but with limitations. How to use make-up. It’s a boom that has already started. Trust me, I’ve studied up on this. There are technicians in Brazil and other South American countries already doing hair removal, pubic hair removal to accommodate new bikini styles, and it’s started a sexual revolution, women, and men too, enjoying the freedom of feeling free, with no hair there. But it’s more than that, it’s about beauty, keeping skin young and making women, and men, feeling better about themselves and their appearance.”

“I think you’re crazy Jolie.” I said shaking my head.

She stood up and opened her robe, “Look how pretty my pussy is.”

I stared in shock at first, her little pussy hairless before me, the first I had seen like that.

“Jolie, cover up!” I said turning away.

“No, JJ look, how pretty. Why would I want to hide something so pretty? Men will be shaving themselves too. Women will be able to use their mouths on men and not pick hair out of their mouths.”

“JOLIE!” I shouted at her.

“JJ, I’m a woman, it’s a part of sex and something every woman does, if she has a man. I enjoy doing it, it feels empowering, and I love when it’s done to me. It was OK and funny when you guys all went up in the woods and took turns on Loose Lois. I heard you guys whispering and I knew she fucked and sucked all of you. Now that I want to enjoy my body and share pleasures, tell me why it’s different.”

“Jolie, you don’t understand.”

“JJ, I DO understand. I’ve been with 3 guys and they all enjoy having their cocks sucked, and they were all nice to me as well. When a guy has it done, he’s a real man, when the girl does it, she’s a slut, a whore. I’m neither, I just enjoy it. I was hiding in the room here to get my jolly’s, you were going to go hide in the bathroom and get yours. Stand up here in front of me and I’ll get your jolly’s for you. No one will ever know, and we’ll both be happy.”

“Jolie, I can’t do that.”

“I’m very good at it, using my mouth, lips, and tongue, along with my soft hands to bring you off. When my tongue goes around the head as you cum you may pass out, I’m that good. Then you eat my smooth little pussy before we each go to bed and sleep like babies. Now, come on, stand up. I didn’t shave my pussy for nothing tonight. I did myself with this, reaching into the pocket of her robe to produce the bottle she used on herself (that I was already aware of). But, I didn’t get the satisfaction of having a man in my mouth.”

My head was reeling at her offer leaving me in such a moral quandary. Letting her do what she wanted betrayed so much of what friends mean to each other, on the other hand, she was distressed and came to me for relief. I was also horny as hell already, and I’ve been staring at the beautiful little shaved pink pussy and round titties of a cute little vixen who wanted me.

“No one will ever know JJ. You can chain lock the door, the curtains are closed. It’s our secret.” She said as she shrugged her robe off her shoulders and sat up to the edge of the chair, anticipating me standing before her.

I made a move to stand and hesitated.

“We can turn off the lights, but my senior friend says watching me is half the fun.”

“You’re such a fucking little tease!” I said as I stood.

She reached out and put her hand between my stomach and my pants wrapping her hand on the buckle of my belt. She pulled me to her and her free hand found the tab of my zipper.

One of my best and oldest friend’s sister was going to blow me.

“You’re not going to the gallows, you’re going to get your cock sucked JJ. I’m being nice to you, how about a little affection.” She said with a scowl.

I smiled for the first time as my zipper came down and she fumbled with the buckle of my belt. Once the snap on my shorts came undone, they fell to the floor.

When she cupped my balls, and nuzzled her face to what was growing behind my underwear she smiled and looked up to me. I couldn’t help but smile back and caress her sweet face.

She grinned in appreciation and quickly pulled down my undershorts. My rigid cock waved like an untethered crane in a wind storm. She kept her eyes on mine and she took it and aimed it at her mouth enveloping it.

From that moment I lost all trepidation about this happening. With 4 years of college I had quite a few co-ed blowjobs from horny gals anxious to exercise their horny-naughty sides once away from the spotlight of family, friends, and boyfriends. I felt I was experiencing the same thing there, that night. Sweet Jolie whose over-protective parents thought they held her “freak” in check, fooled them by offering her mouth to horny young men who either pursued her, or she decided to please for her own satisfaction.

One look at her face as she worked her magic told you she truly did enjoy pleasing me. The satisfying sounds she made as she serviced me while her free hand diddled in her puss were enough to keep me focused in on the quest she had in mind.

“Keep that pussy wet Jolie, I’m going to eat you raw.” I managed to grunt out as my orgasm neared.

My words to her only caused her to remove her hand from me and push her mouth fully over me again and again 7 or 8 times before I blew into her mouth while she never missed a stroke or hesitated one bit. My orgasm was long passed when she finally drew her mouth off me and fell to her side on the floor.

I grabbed my cock and pulled and stroked on it still enjoying the end of my orgasm while she busied both hands between her legs. I let go of myself and stood over her, straddling her body as I bent and put my hands through her arm pits and pulled her up. She put her feet firmly on mine and let he help her to a standing position until I took her into my arms and swept her up to bring her to the bed. I set her on the edge and knelt on the floor before the altar of her pussy.

I had a lot of experience eating poon from a college fling with a library volunteer. She was the mother of a freshman girl I dated once. I was a senior and when I went to pick her up at her mother’s off campus home she was ready to read me the riot act about corrupting her daughter. She was not pleased her daughter had accepted a date with a senior. However, when I showed up she knew me from being a regular at the library (it was a quiet place to study with little distractions and a wealth of information at hand) and gave her daughter her a stamp of approval.

Our date did not go well, we went to a coffee house to hear Tom Rush and afterward to a pizza joint. She used a fake ID to get wine to go with our late dinner and after 2 glasses she ended up being sick on the way to my dorm, which was her idea after we exchanged a few kisses in the booth.

After stopping to let her get sick on one of the campus roads she was still insisting on going to my dorm room, but the thought of kissing her now repulsed me, so I brought her home. When I asked her for another date she rejected me, BUT, her Mom always came and talked to me at the library, even apologizing for her daughter’s rejection of me, which I explained was totally unnecessary. One night as the library was closing and student stragglers were being herded out she asked if I would go for coffee with her, she wanted to talk to me about something. The library had been recruiting study partners for freshmen whose grades were in trouble and I figured she wanted me for her daughter.

Instead, she told me how lonely she was since her divorce and wondered if I might come “visit” her sometime. I thought she was kidding around until I saw the tears in her eyes and the want on her face. In my naivete I still believed my sexual assumptions of her intentions were just the wild imaginings of a horny college boy. However, when she came to the door in a black lace outfit that left little to the imagination I saw what a middle-aged beauty she was, and I was in.

As much as we fucked and her love of sucking me, when I went down on her she was an incredible teacher. She would use her hands on my head to guide me along with detailed vocal instructions. Many times, she would perch on a bar stool with me knelt in front of her and she would cradle my head in her hands directing me through her naughty instructions Afterward I would always fuck her delirious in her sopping pussy, always so wet from my oral attention, I could last 15 minutes of constant jack-hammer banging before she would dry enough to create the fiction to allow me burst in her.

Jolie’s freshly shaved little pussy was sweet and her juices ran freely. She may have been eaten before, but nothing like the tonguing I gave her. She pulled a pillow to her face to muffle her moans and shouts. As hard as she tried to buck my mouth from her frothing quim, the tighter I held her to my mouth, my hands holding her upper thighs not allowing her escape. When I felt her hardest orgasm wane, where she almost seemed to go limp, I set her free.

She turned and slithered up higher on the bed and caught her breath.

“JJ, I thought you were going to give me a heart attack, that was the best.”

“You just remember how a man is supposed to treat you, tell him what you like, and it will always be like that. Now you should clean up and get in your bed, and I’ll get in mine so if Jazz comes in the morning he won’t suspect anything.” I told her.

As I picked up my clothes and prepared to sleep in them Jolie turned to me as she cleaned herself up with a small towel and cleared her throat as if to get my attention. I looked up to see what she wanted, and she smiled.

“You seem to have regrown a problem there.” She said as she spied my erection that grew while I ate her.

Normally I would fuck the pussy I had just pleasured, but that would not be the case that night.

“Bring it to me, I’ll take care of it.” She said with a smile.

“Not necessary.” I said, but she insisted.

“I’m not having you jerk off after all you did for me.” she said motioning me to her.

She sat on the bed and I came to her and she put her mouth over me and bobbed a few times before looking up to me apologetically.

“My neck and mouth are sore. You work it and I’ll help.” She said in a sad tone.

I took hold of myself and began to stroke, wanting to relieve my urgency and finally get to sleep. Her kisses and tongue swaths over the head were intensifying my need to get off as her hand came up to massage my balls.

She looked up at me between licks and full lipped kisses, “If you asked or made the move you could have had me a few minutes ago, I wanted you inside me so bad. My homemade toy feels good, but your hot cock would have been wonderful.”

“If you’re a virgin, how would you be so sure?”

“I’m a technical virgin, I broke myself long ago. My toy, cucumbers, whatever have been my lovers, I’ve been a horny girl. I’ve never put myself in a position to betray my promise.” She said before hollowing her mouth to go over me and tongue circle me again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.