Fancy Francie - Cover

Fancy Francie

Copyright© 2018 by Charlie for now

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Hi. I'm Francie. Some call me a sissy. Some call me a trans girl. Some call me trash. Depends on your life's vectors, I guess. My name was 'Franklin Charles Cooper'. Now it's 'Frances Charlotte'. I hope I won't be a Cooper very long. My mom helped me through transition. She's not with us now. My father killed her. Yeah, I know. My life is somewhat screwed up. My neighbor is a 35-year-old geek, and he's the nicest, smartest man I've ever met. I'm in love with a nerd.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   First   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Leg Fetish  

“Come. Let’s go to your house and get some clothes and stuff. Enough for a couple days, anyway. We’ll get more later.” We got there, and she threw a bunch of stuff in a bag that had handles. I saw her pull out about two handfuls, maybe four sets, of lingerie. Looked like matching bra and panty sets. Yippee, she was going to try to entice us. Yes! That showed a bit of initiative. Progress. She threw in a couple pairs of short shorts like the burgundy ones she had. LEGS! She also brought the gun out and handed it to Charlie, handle first.

“If I’m not sleeping alone, I won’t need this.” He took it from her, unloaded it, put the bullet that came out of it and the ammo clip in his pocket, and put the gun in his belt in the back of his pants, pulling his shirt over it.

“Thank you, Sis. When we get home, remind me I need to take you and your mistress out and show you both about shooting and guns and all that. I think it would be best.”

“Yes, Sir.” She had the bag and about five hangers with blouses on them. “I think I have enough to last a while.” Then she handed me an envelope. It was stuffed with cash. “From the cars. I won’t need it.”

I was shocked. “Baby girl, that’s your money...” She broke in.

“Please keep it.” I shook my head. “Help me with it later, then. When you take me to my new home. Just, please, take it. At least for now. Please. I don’t want to lose that much money. I don’t want a beating for losing the money.”

“Cheryl, sweetie, what are you talking about? A beating for losing the money.”

“Not too long back, I lost my billfold. It had money for some groceries in it. Forty dollars. I remember. Mother’s boyfriend slapped me and hit me with a belt on my bottom and legs for losing the money. I found it the next day. He slapped me for lying to him. I don’t want the money. Not now.”

I reached up for her neck, put my hand behind it and pulled her face to mine. She was getting a little worried. Scared. Faces close, eye to eye, I looked at her. As serious as I could, I licked her nose. She tried not to giggle. She failed. I held her still. “Cheryl. Listen to me. Listen close. We will NEVER treat you like that. NEVER. Please don’t be afraid of us. You were around bad people. I know now, since she allowed it, your mother was among the worst of them. You were abused. You didn’t deserve any of that. Believe me. Get that through your head, please, baby girl. You were abused, and that stops now.”

She nodded. “I love you two people. I don’t know a lot. I don’t know how to love. I’ll learn. Don’t be upset with me. Please. Your acceptance is more important to me than anything else. I need you. I know that now. I need you and will do anything you say to make you want to keep me. Anything.” I hugged her. I didn’t want to say any more right then. Charlie knew. He went along.

We went back to the hotel and took her things to the room. A couple of the blouses were sheer and would be so pretty with her pretty lingerie under them. We’d try that out tomorrow night when she got off. We’d go out somewhere else, dressed up and sexy for our guy. She got everything hung and put into drawers. “All done. I think I have it put away for now. Work clothes for tomorrow and everything.”

I told her, and him, really, “Come, then. Let’s go sit and have a drink. Let’s talk about the next few days.” Charlie got really bored, really quick. We wound up talking about shopping. I noticed him looking at his sister, though. She was quite beautiful. More and more, he was becoming taken with her. He got back into the conversation, asking if she liked to cook, if she thought she might like the outdoors, and a few other questions. I think he was going to think about having her start golfing this spring, too. I wanted to start, and it was something all three of us could do together. Fun, fun. Once he was in the conversation, time flew. Next thing we knew, we were in Amaya, looking over menus after seven. The hotel is really nice and we found all of the eateries good there. Amaya was no different. Seeing the golf course as the sun went down was a scenic delight, so say the least. They weren’t crowded, so we didn’t feel rushed at all. Staying ‘til a little after nine, we left a nice tip for the girl that was watching out for us, and went upstairs after a slow, romantic walk around the property.

“Charlie, take us upstairs and love on us, honey,” I said to him, grinning wildly.

He tucked us under his arms, hugging us to him. “Gladly. I will gladly take my two beautiful women upstairs and love on them. I wouldn’t mind if they decided to love on me a little, too. Ladies, I love you. Francie, my wife. I love you sooooo much. Cheryl, my dear darling sister, I am falling deeper in love with you every time I look at you or hear your voice. Thank you so much for being my sister and loving us. I second what my wife has already said. You are safe. You are not going to be abused any longer. You’ve received a spanking from me. That’s about as bad as things will get around here. Just love us and let us love you, and I think you’ll be just fine.” He leaned down and kissed her while we waited for the elevator. Then he kissed me. We’re gonna be just fine.

Up in the room, I wanted to be clean for anything that happened so I excused myself and went to the bathroom with my bulb. Cheryl came in and took over. Having warm water squirted into my bottom while she was also playing with my peenie was an elaborately exhilarating experience. I came while she was doing it. She knew the end of the bulb nozzle was soft and she found my prostate with it. She wasn’t playing fair. She bit my ear when I came, too, driving me to almost fuck her hand into the toilet rim.

“Cheryl. What are you doing to me?”

“Everything I can think of to make you love me and keep me. I’m not done. It will take years, but I’m not done.”

“I do love you, baby girl. I do. And, I’m keeping you. I am. Don’t stop trying, though. You are amazing. I love what you are doing to me. Please, though, I want to share with you as well. Let’s trade, then shower, then go drive our man crazy.” We traded places and I used the bulb and lots of warm water in her bowels, too, cleaning her out really well. I got even, though, and on the second to last two bulbs, I fingered her pussy while I did it, then on the very last one, I had two fingers inside and pinched her clit. She was taking the water in, I was done, so pulled out the bulb, and then pinched her making her come and explode the water out of her bottom. She screamed so loud Charlie came to check on us. It was clean water by then, so we told him we were fine, went in the shower, did another one each, and made out for a while as he watched us. That didn’t last long. He came in and basically took his sister. Just took her. She was giving, but he was taking. I felt and rubbed her breasts from underneath, on my knees, licking her pussy while he was driving into her from behind. It wasn’t frantic, but it was firm. Her moans and groans were testimony to her enjoying it and not feeling pressured, or threatened.

I was licking her clit, tickling it, with his cock bumping my tongue and my chin. She was getting close, holding my hands to her breasts, moving them so my fingers had her nipples. So close, I could feel her start to shake. I felt Charlie start to throb on my chin. I went for broke. With one hand, I pinched her nipple, starting her coming, took my other to Charlie’s ass and rubbed his butt crack with my fingers, then bit lightly but firmly down on her clit and part of her labia. She lost it. Thankfully he had her by the hips so she wouldn’t fall on me. He wasn’t quite done, so I kept at it and we got her to climax again. Her screech was a bit piercing in the enclosed shower, but it was one of the prettiest sounds I’ve ever heard. Ecstasy. The sound of ecstasy exploding. He came inside her, lifting her off the ground away from my face. I stood so I wouldn’t get hurt if she fell off his shaft and on to me. She didn’t. He had hold of her so she wasn’t moving anywhere.

“Charlie. Francie. Never. I’ve never been loved like that. So much sex all at once. Still after the cleaning. So much. All of it together. Oh, God. It feels good though. Sex with you feels good. Last month, the same way. Sex with you two feels good. Before I always hurt when they did it...” I broke in.

“Cheryl, we’re not having sex. We’re not fucking. Even when we use those words to be sexy, to be over the top, baby girl, we’re not fucking. We’re making love. THAT is the difference. I care if you enjoy my touch. Charlie cares if you enjoy the feeling of his cock in your little pussy. We care about your pleasure. We care about yours, more than ours. Charlie always makes me come first. I like to make him come first when I attack him. I want you to come first when I attack you. And, I will attack often. Come for me. Make love with me. We may use ‘fuck’ when we make love, but sweetie, this isn’t sex, and this isn’t fucking. This is sharing and making love. See the difference?” She nodded. “We love you. Find me some lube, I want you to make his cock big again and fuck me in the ass with it. You can suck on my little clittie while he is ravishing my bottom. She squealed. I guess her being asked to do what I want her to do will be met with positive squealing. OK!

She led him out of the shower like a lamb to slaughter. She had him by his half hard dick, pulling him along. He asked for a side trip to get a bottle of water. No problem, she led him over to the sink where we had some ice and some water bottles, then after he had one, pulled him to the bed, and centered him in it. She kissed the tip of his cock, making it jump a little. Then she helped me lay on my back on my husband’s chest and remembering how I did it, handed him my ankles. She used some lube and her fingers of one hand on me and her other hand and some more lube on him. Then, when she thought he was adequately firm, slid his cock into my ass and bit my taint, then sucked my clittie into her mouth and started chewing on it. She was getting even in the sexiest of ways. Her teeth on me were perfect. Never once hurt, but never once let me feel unattended. She was there, with him the whole time.

When he was ready, about ten minutes into my butt, he did his ragdoll thing, startling her. She’d seen it, but not while she was sucking on my peenie. She backed up, but instead of just watching, put her hands on my breasts and pinched and rubbed my nipples. I went bonkers. Totally a new feeling. Then she took one hand away and back to my clittie, using Charlie’s movement with me to fuck my clittie into her fingers. That was it. I came. He felt me clenching on him so he came. I squirted all over her fingers, more than I have for a long time. He came like gangbusters and after the first two or three spurts, it slipped out of my butthole and was aimed at her. It spurted on her chest once, then she caught it in her mouth, got the last couple spurts in her mouth, then put it back into my ass. Geez, I hoped it was clean enough for that.

With his dick back in my bottom, she came up and laid on me. I pulled her face to me. She tried to pull away, knowing what she did, but I pulled her to me. She stopped. “Cheryl, you’ll kiss me now. I’m not asking. I’m telling.” She did. I didn’t notice anything bad. She obviously had second thoughts, though. “When I want to kiss you, you kiss me. No question. Understood, young lady?”

“Yes Ma’am, it’s just that...” I stopped her.

“Someone made you suck a dirty dick and it was gross. Right?” She nodded. “Baby girl, that’s one reason we clean up like we do. Just in case, but ... Remember this. I’ll never stick Charlie’s dick in your mouth after being in either one of our asses. You did that on your own, and I think it might have been because you knew we were fairly clean, and plus we use this antibacterial lube but still, I will never make you do that. I will never MAKE you do anything sexual. I may tell you to clean him up, or jack him off, or suck his cock, or maybe sit on his face, but if you don’t, I will. And, I won’t beat you for not doing it. Understood?”

“Yes, Ma’am.” She looked down away from me. “Can I suck on your clittie again tonight? I like it.”

“Yes. Get up here and sit on his face. I’m going to sit on the headboard in front of you and let you have it.” Charlie smiled. “You are one lucky man, you know it?” He nodded and pulled her pussy down to his face. He licked her bottom, as well, eliciting a little growl, then settled in and made her come with a grunt into my own crotch. I came again, almost peeing. I got her to swallow and let me go then told her to turn around and fix the not so little problem she caused. While I was peeing, I heard her swooning and mumbling around his penis as he licked her bottom. I was back out on the bed, and licked her butt while he sucked on her clit. It was an oral free for all. She won. She came on his face, squirting, and he spurted into her mouth, coming over and over. We were all just a bit tired after that. We put some towels down to absorb some of the mess, then fell asleep.

We sent Cheryl off to work after getting the smell of sex off of us and went shopping. I bought her a matching diamond necklace and earring set. He bought her an iPad and a phone on his phone plan. His were much more practical. That’s a man thing. Girls like jewelry, too. We had them giftwrapped and put them in the safe in the room.

The room had been cleaned and the sheets and towels all replaced, thankfully. I called housekeeping and asked for the name of the maid for our room. I got it. Consuela P. There were still two of them working the other end of the hallway. I went down, and looked at name tags. Consuela P. I had a shit chance of her speaking English very well, but I asked her if she cleaned and took care of 216. She told me yes, she did, and asked if there was a problem. I kissed her cheek and handed her forty dollars. I thanked her and walked back up to the room. I’ll bet she’s still to this day trying to figure out what that was about. I was thinking she might not speak English, but she was as American as I am, so I just gave her the tip, thanked her and left. I didn’t want to get into the state of the room or anything like that, but it was a den of iniquity when we left this morning, and smelled like a ... Hell, I don’t know what it smelt like, but it smelled like pussy and cum and sweat. The girl worked in a combat zone this morning!

I went to find Marcie, and she had a special lunch put together for us. She said she’d try a different one this time, but to expect it to be good. I asked her if she could keep the shrimp cocktail in it. She laughed. Of course, she could. She liked those, too. So, we had that lined up.

We were a little more sedate this evening. We went to Ruth’s Chris for a steak, dressed a little better than normal. I noticed that Cheryl looked better in my dresses than I did. She’s taller. It shows. More leg. Nope. I’m not jealous. Much. Ehhhh. Why be jealous of your own pet? She was wearing a royal blue A-line hankie hem of mine that wasn’t tight on me. It fit her like they made it on her. I wore my green halter sheath. We looked good. Charlie said so. That’s all there was to it.

Back at the room, we actually snuggled and went to sleep early. We had a four o’clock startup for our fishing trip. We were going to try for one after Houston, too. We had both cars sold, so the rest should be easy. Once we had her out of the house, we’d get a realtor and a contractor to clean it up, paint it and get what we could out of it. Even where it was, if it was in good shape, the shack should bring two hundred. This is Carmel Valley and houses here were not cheap, but they’d had it since before the area boomed.

We grabbed our lunch box on the way out to the car, then stopped for the requisite beer, water, coffee and breakfasts. Once we hit the marina, Cheryl and I had to go to the office for permits. Thankfully they opened early for the charter crowd. We were greeted by the kids, the two high school boys that helped us clean up after the Thanksgiving trip. They were off for Christmas break as well. We chatted for a bit while Charlie got his stuff out of the locker, then we all helped him get it down to the boat. I thought for a minute I was going to get hit on, but it didn’t happen. Cheryl told me to help my husband on the helm and that put paid to any thought of that.

“Yes, boys, Mistress Francie is married to Master Charlie. I’m his sister. She’s his wife.” They gave her the ‘Oh, sorry’ look and went back up to the office. Cheryl laughed. ‘I’m sorry, Francie. Charlie. That was funny. I didn’t mean to step on their dreams but one of them almost asked Ma’am out and that would have been disastrous.”

“You did good, pet. I heard the whole thing. Thank you, and feel free to intercept any and all comers, if you like. You know, my pet, I love you,” I told her. Then hugged and kissed her. “Bow lines or stern?” She indicated she’d get the bow this time and I got the stern. Charlie had started the engines and they were idling, warming a bit. He just stood there and held a dock post rope so it wouldn’t walk away. It was quite cute. He tilted his head toward both of us then up to the tower.

“If my Princesses would go to the castle tower, they can run the castle from there. I’ll stay down here and fend off boarders, pirates, and horny high school boys.” Cheryl and I both giggled and I followed that wonderful ass up the ladder, only biting it once. She yipped and her brother almost choked on his coffee. Once we were up and the control cover was off, he brought our cups up to us. “I love you both. Stop biting each other or I’ll have to separate you.” We rolled our eyes at him, then I put the boat in reverse and backed us out then headed for Willie and the bait dock.

“Willie,” I yelled, “I bought the brute a new smoker. Where can I find some barracuda?”

“Plymouth dealer, if you’re fishing with him! If you throw him overboard, and your luck improves, set a course for hill 209. Southwest of the harbor mouth. One and a half to two miles out on that line. Kelp beds. They like to eat the little fish in there. Use these sardines, hooks through the backs. If you can’t get a hit, slow troll some bone lures around it. Half scoop on the way in!” He put some in the big center tank and looked up. “Francie! Use the anchovies on smaller hooks across the bottom around the edges to get some rock fish, then come up into it for the calico kelp bass. I’ll get you some fish in spite of you having your brute on board!” He put just a few anchovies, maybe a quarter scoop or fifty fish, in the little bait tank, knowing we wouldn’t use many. “Anchovies are on the house.”

“Thanks, Willie. Anybody getting any tuna, trolling?”

“Yeah, hon. Remember Thanksgiving? Eight out at 257, I think it was. Go one mile northwest. Eight and a half or so at 263 thereabouts. That’ll get you close. They were boiling this morning. These sardines will be going home if you take ‘em there. Don’t stop fishing if you get on well. We need some fish for the shelter, and we’re having a party for a housewarming. Need all the help we can get. It’s all for a good cause, and I’ll wrap and freeze all yours for free, but the ‘Brute’ knows that.

“I don’t need your charity, ya hairball.”

“Feel the love. Take care, y’all. Charlie, talk to me if you can before you leave town.”

“Dinner tonight? With us? Fairmont?”

“Sure. We’ll talk. I’ll bring Annie if we do that, and make you buy.”

“Sold, American! I’ll catch you when we get back in, Willie. Thanks for helping Captain Ahab, the slave driver, out up there.”

“Any time. You really married up when you got around to it, didn’t you?”

Cheryl said I turned three different shades of red when he said that.

“Thanks, Willie. Now Francie is blushing and flustered. It’s a cute look on her. See you this afternoon,” Charlie said, and I pulled away.

Cheryl told me to move up a bit, and sat behind me on the tower bench seat, then pulled me back to her. She put her arms around me, keeping one there, even when she drank her coffee. It was comfortable. Loving. She just wanted to hold me. It felt good. “I love you, Cheryl. I just want you to know that.” I leaned my head back on her shoulder then leaned my head and kissed her on her ear.

“I love you, too, Francie. I need to talk to you, though, so you understand how I feel. It’s strange, and you have to promise not to laugh.”

“I can’t promise, sweetheart, but I’ll try.”

“As much as I love my brother, and have for a long time, and am even in love with him, you’ll notice I didn’t sit behind him and pull him into my lap. Francie, I love you. I think I’m a lesbian and I’m madly in love with my sister-in-law. Really deep in love.” She laid her head on my back. On my shoulder blade. “You’re not laughing.”

“No, I’m not. Remember, love, I am first and foremost, your brother’s wife, and I will remain so, no matter how I feel about you or you feel about me.”

“I know that. I really do. This is more about me being in love with you, Francie. I love you. But, I need you. Your support, your guidance, your understanding. I need you. You don’t need me. You may love me, but you don’t require me to be whole. I feel that about you. If you love my brother more than me, that’s fine and suits my purpose. I just need to love you and receive your help. Sounds weird, huh?”

“Nope. That will work just fine. I want you. I want you in our lives. Permanently, but it’s as my girlfriend, not his wife. He has one. Me. This will work fine. I’m sure of it. I love you, Cheryl. Just do as you’re told. Be a good girl, and the next fifty years are going to be a blast. How long has it been since you’ve been to a doctor? For the ovary damage thing.”

“Ten years now? It’s just annual, well, annual GYN things now. Nothing abnormal. You wouldn’t see that unless you did an MRI.”

“We’ll do that at home. We have a medical school there. I just want to make sure you’re OK. Things are different now than they were ten years ago, I’m positive of that.”

“That’s fine. I’m not worth the money but...” I slapped her leg.

“Don’t say that. You’re mine. You’re priceless. Never, ever, talk bad about my pet again. Seriously. Priceless. Understood?”

“Yes, Ma’am. Sorry.”

“OK. Now, where were we? You were snuggling me. Much better. We’re leaving the harbor but it’s awfully calm. You warm enough up here with me? If not, we can do down and drive from there.”

“I’m fine wherever you are, Francie.” She squeezed me. I think I felt a tear on the back of my neck. Ooooh, chill.

I set the course in for a mile and a half out toward hill 209. I thought we’d try that first, then troll out to the tuna range Willie told us about. Something came over me, a feeling of some kind. I reached over my head and pulled her head to mine in a hug. I felt her sniffle. “Cheryl, go downstairs and check the course. Hold it until I get down there.”

“Yes, Ma’am.” She took off down the ladder with her coffee cup.

I followed as soon as I felt the resistance on the wheel. Down there, we figured the course out and were almost on top of it.

“Cheryl. We’re fine. Promise. Love me. Obey me. Listen to me when I tell you why you need to obey me. We’ll be fine. Anything I tell you to do is as much for you as for us. Please trust me. I know trust is hard for you, but I’ll earn it. I swear I will.”

“OK, Francie, but it’s hard to believe I went from negative nothing to positive everything since Halloween. You turned my life upside down. No, right side up. I love you.” She kissed me.

“I love you too, baby girl. I really, really do. I hate to break up the love fest, but let’s fish.” I shut one of the engines down, idling and using it to creep against the current. “Brute! We need live bait hooks so we can pull some smoking fish out of these weeds. Can you help us with that?”

“Yes, massah lady. Yes, I can!”

“Dufus. Help us here!” He showed us what we needed to tempt some barracuda into the boat, then showed us how he did it. It worked. He got one in, showed how to measure it, and threw his in the fish box. We split up a bit and wound up with five of them all way over legal length. Three he thought were considered good sized. He asked if we wanted to try for some kelp bass. He told us that Willie brought it up, because they made good sandwiches. We tried. And got a few. Cheryl accidentally caught another barracuda with her little anchovy, but Charlie helped her get it on the boat and into the fish box. Her second one was almost the biggest. We’d been at it about an hour, so I started the other engine and shut that one down. The hours were almost the same on them and I wanted to keep them that way. We pulled up a few more bass then Charlie set up the trolling rigs. We had three out, and while he got a jump on the cleanings, I fired up the fish box cooling system for him. No sooner did he have the last bass filleted and the carcass on the way to the crabs, PSZIIIIINNNGGGGG, that we got a hit on the starboard pole. Yellow. OK.

“Fish On!” Slow the boat. They brought in the other lines and Cheryl brought in a really nice thirty-pound yellowtail. Back out with the lines, Charlie put a yellow out center, too. Same area slowly around, almost the same area. No boils or anything. PSZZIIINNNNGGGGGG, “Fish On!” I loved Cheryl’s voice. I really loved it when she hollered out like that to indicate the party restarting! Charlie fought another thirty-pound yellowtail in. We spent an hour with nothing, so I plotted a course to Willie’s recommended spot and we trolled toward it.

When we were several hundred yards from the approximate point Willie led us to, I told them to keep alert. There were three other boats out there, as well, but I was going to work the area, looking for movement. I found some, twice, having my wonderful and very appreciative lovers bring in four fish, two large bluefin on one side of the other boats and two nice yellowfin on the other side. I’ll bet it drove them nuts, the other boaters, watching us catch the fish around them. One of the boats did bring a nice one on board while we were fishing, though.

Charlie called it a day and wanted to get in and go talk to Willie. He pulled the fish out and got to cleaning them. Cheryl offered to help, again, but he waved her off. Cheryl and I stayed up in the tower getting some sun in some pretty skimpy bikini tops. The weather was pretty nice now, and the sun was keeping us warm. We just eased along toward the harbor, for a while, then Charlie hollered he was done, and to head on in. It was calm as could be, so we just stayed in the tower, feeling the breeze, and headed toward the harbor and the fuel dock. We caused a bit of a commotion, in our short shorts and itsy bitsy teeny weeny tops, but Charlie just laughed as they filled the boat with diesel and fresh water, and pumped the holding tank empty.

“Take the boat home, my lovelies!” he hollered from below. We eased it around the marina and into our slip. The boys came down with the cart and helped with the fish, and the gear. They told Charlie they’d clean the boat up and rinse it off. I don’t know how it worked, but he was able to hand each of them a twenty without them taking their eyes off Cheryl and me. Must be a man thing. Or a boy thing. They were my age.

Willie was there, meeting Charlie, and the two of them were talking for a while. The first decision made was for us to take the four biggest barracuda, both of the yellowtail, and one big bluefin home. The rest would go to the shelter Willie helped support. One of the fish, a bigger one, was going to be roasted in an old fashioned underground thing, like they do with little pigs, for a house warming party for a family that was just moved into a house built by the shelter’s parent charity. He just wanted to make sure that Charlie knew what was happening. Charlie had him text an address, so he could send some money for building supplies and replacement equipment. Willie hugged Cheryl and me both, then whispered in my ear. “Free bait for a couple trips. Don’t even try to pay me. And I’m going to have the van meet you at the plane again. No need to hassle with this stuff if you don’t have to. Car might be full this time, too.”

I nodded, but told him, “Don’t hurt yourself, Willie, the bait and the locker are your business. You can’t give us free stuff and make a living.”

“Trust me sugar, passing some bait to my friend and his pretties is NOT going to hurt my bottom line much, and he does so much for ‘Casa Vida Bonita’, I’d hate to not be able to at least extend what gratitude I can.”

“OK. We’ll be back for an outing after, or maybe on, New Year’s Day. Maybe the second. Hell, maybe both. We have so much fun out there fishing together. Sissy here is really having fun.” Cheryl nodded.

“We’ll be here both days. We don’t take holidays off. Too many people go fishing on the holidays. Big times for us.”

“Sounds good. Look, it’s three-thirty. You and the Missus come down to the Fairmont and we’ll feed you at seven. Cocktails at six!” It was a plan. He agreed to that. Cheryl and I hugged him, Charlie and he shook hands, and off we went.

Back at the room, we all crashed on the bed for a minute, snuggling. Cheryl kissed me, then Charlie, and pulled him into the shower. “Mistress, please help me clean your brute. I want to make him happy, but he smells like dirty fish shoes.” We all laughed at that description, then pulled Charlie into the shower where his big sister sucked him off until he came in her mouth. Her hands grasping at his butt cheeks set him off a little faster than normal. We kissed above that action, then Cheryl and I washed him and sent him on his merry way. “Slacks and a button down, little brother. You never know. Willie and his wife may show up a bit over casual, and we need to be prepared.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.