Kitty With Claws - Cover

Kitty With Claws

Copyright© 2018 by Morganna Roberts

Chapter 2

“I GOT THE JOB!”

I had to pinch my arm to make certain I was not dreaming about my first attempt at securing gainful employment. Sure, I knew deep down inside that it was not that big of a deal. It only paid a few bucks over the minimum wage but it meant I could pay my rent and buy my own food now. Besides the guy told me I could get a fifteen percent raise if I lasted six months and that was something to look forward to.

As I understood it, all I had to do was read a lot of sleazy content from writers with very little imagination except to where it involved erotic material and that was just fine with me because I loved reading that kind of shit instead of the bull-shit women’s magazines all written from a woman’s point of view and a hatred of anything male. My new boss told me that he would hold off on the real hard core stuff like incest and fetishes and the subjects of copulating with canines and other animals until I broke into the flow of the program and hit the ground running with my proof-reading and editing skills.

It was one of the things that I seemed to excel in like most sports and strange things like shooting a rifle a long distance and gymnastics at the Olympic level.

Now I had this weird job working for some seriously weird people reading lots of content that talked about prostitution and sex toys and other things one doesn’t discuss at the dinner table.

The first story I edited was about a cheerleader that wanted to lose her cherry sooner rather than later and the steps she was willing to take to get that accomplished. Actually, it had a fairly nice scenario with her family and her friends and her interests were similar to my own. Then there was all that discussion about condoms and when does she pull down her panties to let the boy do his thing. I actually found it so exciting that I had my hand inside my panties before I even got halfway through it and it slowed me down a little bit because I wanted to go over some passages again to make certain I didn’t miss anything.

My next story was about a county girl that was fixated on milking cows and she graduated to high school seniors taking on two at a time to show she could do it with both hands at the same time like a real professional. Of course, the story had a traveling salesman and a shotgun toting father that gave it all a sense of comedy that offset the erotica that was often raw and right out in the open for everyone to read and see.

Then, I came to a story that was about a girl that thought she was a cat and she wanted to dish out her pussy to any boy that showed an interest in lifting her skirt and checking out her assets.

I got through that one real easy because it had a minimum amount of sexual content.

I read it again after I finished work for the day and was impressed with the reasons why this girl thought that she was more cat than human. She mentioned the ability to smell and see things a long way away and her pointed ears and the way she was always licking her hair by placing it between her lips.

I saw that the girl in this story was so similar to me that I started to think about the institute and the experiments they had done with me. I remembered the doctor had told me that my DNA was more feline than normal human and I knew my physical capability was just like that of an accomplished cat-like thief with the ability to jump from a high place or to climb with speed in a speedy manner similar to a cat. I looked in the full length mirror and I saw my pointed chin and my unusual ears and the fact that I always walked on my toes and almost always curled up in a ball to go to sleep.

I also considered the fact that I was deathly afraid of any type of dog no matter what size and I knew that they didn’t like me and barked whenever I came to close to them either day or night.

One of my editing co-workers was a serious young man called Sam.

Sam was definitely not a person that attracted females but that didn’t seem to bother him. In fact his primary interests were in comic books and playing games on the internet always trying to move to the next level on some silly game that really made no sense to me in the slightest.

I have to admit I sort of liked Sam because he had already adopted two cats from the local pound to keep them from being sent to their quick demise after ninety days of not being adopted. I wanted to do the same thing but my landlord was very strict and he did not allow any pets of any type into his building no matter how much a tenant tried to convince him it was of primary importance to his or her wellbeing and therefore a true service animal that benefited mankind.

Sam and I were having our lunch on top of the roof of the company building and he was reading me a passage from the book he was editing.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.