The Lost Tribe - Cover

The Lost Tribe

Copyright© 2019 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A Christian school class crash lands on a deserted island. Two years pass...

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Rough   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Clergy   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“Look what I caught!” announced Rodney as he herded Tina and Dylan into the boys’ camp at spear point. A couple of the other young men looked up from preparing clams for tonight’s dinner, staring at the voluptuous girl in her ratty school uniform.

Rodney marched them to the center of the camp, to George’s hut. The boys’ huts were ramshackle affairs, made with driftwood, vines, and bamboo, with a thatched roof of palm fronds and other leafy findings, but they held up, even with the heavy rains that sometimes came down on the island.

“George!” Rodney yelled.

After a moment the imposing figure of the brown-haired male tribe leader exited his hut, looking groggy. “Whut?” he growled, and then saw the newcomer with Dylan. “Well Hell, you bagged a girl, Rodney? Where’d you fahnd her?” he drawled in his Texan accent, still strong after 2 years away from his family.

“In a hidden cave, with HIM,” Rodney explained, pointing one of his spears at Dylan, “and they were doin’ naked stuff, George. He had his face between her legs!”

George stepped up to Dylan. “That true, Dylan? Ya givin’ aid and comfort to the enemy?” He got close to the other boy’s face and took a sniff, wrinkling his nose. “Hmp.” Then he stepped back. “Well, ‘round here we don’t have a fancy cage to stick y’all in, so you, missy, will join me in mah hut here while we have a talk. Rodney, grab Abe and give lovahboy here a bit of a thrashin’, willya?”

As Tina went into George’s hut she saw Rodney and another brown-haired boy take Dylan to the far side of camp. After a moment she heard the distant sounds of her new lover crying out in pain.

George waved for her to sit down on a makeshift bed of old, tattered school uniforms. She did so, looking at him apprehensively. What was he going to do to her?

He sat down across from her. “All raht, missy. Now, whut do you know about my missin’ man Jason?”


Tina stepped out of George’s hut, quickly followed by its owner. “All raht, y’all!” he called out to the camp. Everyone dropped what they were doing and came to hear their leader speak. “We are still missin’ Jason, so fo’ now this little lady is a membah of our tribe, and while she’s here she’s got our pertection, okay?”

There were some confused glances, and a murmur from Rodney to another boy.

“I SAID, OKAY?”

“Yes, George,” came the mumbled reply from all the boys. Tina could see that George ruled with an iron hand, but not everyone was happy about it.

Dylan came forward as the other boys dispersed. He had a black eye and was holding an arm across his ribs.

“Oh Dylan! Oh no...” Tina came forward to look at his eye.

He shied away. “It’s okay ... I’m used to it. I’m kind of a fuck-up. Come on.” He headed to one side of the camp.

Tina followed him to another hut, this one definitely not as nice as George’s. It was more of a lean-to, really, with a dirt floor. It did seem to be dry, though. They sat down under its protection, mostly shadowed from the setting sun.

“Did he hurt you?” Dylan asked.

“No, he was actually quite nice,” Tina replied. “Maybe that’s because I answered his questions. I didn’t want them to hurt you more.”

“What did he ask about?”

Tina looked uncomfortable. “He wanted to know about Jason...”

Dylan quickly turned to her. “You’ve seen Jason?!”

“Yeah, Mary caught him in our hunting grounds and brought him back to camp. Once he got there, Sister Nancy, well...” Then she explained the rest, and Dylan’s eyes got bigger and bigger.


That night Makayla came to Jason in the cage.

As they snuggled together on the bench Makayla asked him, “So Joan actually let you have sex with her?”

Jason thought for a moment, but realized he couldn’t hide anything from Makayla. He told her the truth, how he had helped the big girl fake the sex so she wouldn’t have to stay in the cage.

“Oh, Jason...” Makayla sighed, “You’re so nice.” Then she kissed him.

He returned the kiss passionately. Makayla had had zero sex drive the last few days, so this was a welcome change. “Is your period over?” he asked hopefully.

“I think so,” she replied, pulling her shirt off. “Anyway, I want you now.”

They made love in his favorite missionary position. After he blew his second wad of the day deep inside her he found that his penis was streaked with blood when he pulled out. “Gross...” he groaned.

“Oops!” she giggled, “Guess it wasn’t completely done.”


As night fell, Tina reached down and started to stroke Dylan’s cock through his tattered school uniform trousers.

“Tina!” Dylan whispered, “The whole tribe’s all around us. We can’t ... er, I can’t...”

She continued to stroke, feeling him harden. “Feels like you can,” she replied, pulling up her skirt. “Just keep quiet.”

“But won’t we make a baby like this?” he asked quietly as she unfastened his trousers. She had explained everything Jason was being forced to do back at the other camp, though to her it didn’t seem like the captured boy needed much forcing.

She stroked his cock as she shifted on top of him. “Maybe,” she agreed. ‘Better you than Jason,’ she added silently.

As she rode Dylan to a shattering (but not as quiet as they were hoping) mutual orgasm, they were unaware of Rodney’s eyes watching from the next hut over as he blew his own wad into his pants.


In the morning Makayla went out to hunt and Jason asked to wash in the ocean. His guards stayed on the beach as he got the blood off of his dick and then cleaned the rest of himself in the salt water.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.