Bronze Age Booty - Cover

Bronze Age Booty

Copyright© 2018 by Morganna Roberts

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story is really old. I mean thousands of years old. It is not literal, researched, or technically correct. Just doing what comes naturally back in the cave-woman days.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Far Past   Sharing   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Violence  

The entire tribe looked to the entrance to their valley and just like clockwork the huge golden orb rose as if by magic from the horizon in the distance. They all knew it would but it seemed so alien to them that they were waiting for a time when the darkness would stay and it would be gone forever from their lives. Of course, the all lived in fear of that day but they felt down deep in their hearts that they couldn’t take anything for granted. Not the rain that fell but never according to some regulated pattern like the orb rising from the horizon every waking time chasing the shadows of darkness from the valley and the mountainside in the far distance.

One-Rock woman stood quietly just inside the tree-line. It was early for her to be outside the safety of the nearby cave with only the entrance to guard against the outside world fraught with the dangers of instant death. Here she was exposed in every direction and she was literally on her toes filled with fear of the unknown and the unexpected.

The two tiger-killing husbands were out on a hunt down by the river where it was a good spot to catch an unawares animal seeking water to fill their dry throat and give then the liquid of life eternal. They worked as a team one being a rock thrower and the other being the noise maker to shoo the animal into their basic trap of hammer and anvil. The four-legged creature never knew what hit it and it dropped to the ground like a stone falling from a great height making only a slight stir in the dusty surface.

Sweet-bush was back in the cave pounding the tough meat into a paste to be cooked over their constant fire that they feared they would lose forever it if ever went out if not tended.

She had grown accustomed to her role as sex-slave to the other three in their little family and she didn’t mind the position as she was truly helpless without their protection. She noticed her belly was getting larger and she knew instinctively that she would soon be mother and they would have another mouth to feed.

When she heard noise outside she peered out without leaving the safety of the fire and could only see some small animals digging up the bones of their picked clean prey.

They didn’t appear to be of immediate danger and she put down the horn that One-rock woman had told her to sound if she was attacked. She hoped the pair of tiger-killing husbands was already on their way back to the cave because she missed their big things rubbing her between her legs where it felt so good. Maybe One-rock woman would bend over for one of the husbands and take it up from behind as she was known to do occasionally when she was in the mood to be humped from behind.

Sweet-bush smiled because she wanted One-rock to be with a swollen belly just like her and they would add two to the family instead of just one all by herself.

The tiger-killing husbands saw strangers coming down into their secluded area from the foothills on the other side of the fast running river. They seldom ventured to the other side ever since their brother was swept away by the current and they lost sight of him after he went over the steep waterfall with a rocky bottom below. The river was too wide for them and too deep to wade across. Still, it represented a defense of sorts against unwelcome visitors of the two legged variety with a thought to steal their women and their goods as scanty as they might be.

One-stone woman was feeling content after being humped by both of the tiger-killing husbands and she felt the wetness between her legs knowing that she was risking getting a swollen belly just like Sweet-bush. She laughed in delight to see them using Sweet-bush as a toy between them with one buried inside her pretty mouth and the other slapping her juicy bottom with both hands totally disregarding her grunts begging mercy from the onslaught.

She felt the slave woman deserved the treatment because she had been lazy lately and her attitude was not as obedient as she should have been under the circumstances.

When the tiger-killing husband on her bottom end rose to mount her flanks she hoped he would enter her rear entrance because she knew Sweet-bush was not in favor of such attention unless she had been drinking the fermented juices from the berries they gathered from the forest area near the river. Once she had enough of that mixture inside her belly she was totally in accord with any of the husband’s little tricks of deviant humping imaginable and she loved to watch the slave-girl take it all like a good little obedient girl should do at all times.

They watched the strangers from the safety of the cave and saw them cut down a couple of the long trees to float on the water. Their first attempt ended in disaster as the tree and two of the strangers were caught up in the current and went straight over the waterfall just like younger brother the previous moon’s turning.

However, the second attempt was much better because they went up river a sufficient distance to allow the tree to make it all the way across the river and land two of their number on our side only a short distance from the entrance to the cave.

We all grabbed our rocks and other weapons to meet the threat and discussed if we should attack before they could add to their numbers with another tree crossing.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.