Cupid's Apprentice - Cover

Cupid's Apprentice

Copyright© 2018 by Levi Charon

Chapter 12

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Kenny Evans, eighteen and recently graduated from high school, takes a summer job at the Chief Joseph Summer Camp in Washington State. He is put in charge of eight fourteen-year-old boys, all of whom, along with eight fourteen-year-old girls from the other side of the camp, are scheduled for some very special training over the next eight weeks. As it turns out, Kenny is uniquely qualified to serve as their model and mentor.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Paranormal  

As one might expect, it didn’t take long for word of the impromptu outdoor sex soiree to spread. Neither Kenny nor Sandy had said anything to the kids about keeping their yaps shut about it, so a couple of them, namely, Danny and Darla, assumed they had legitimate bragging rights, and promptly exercised them. Naturally, most of the cabin-mates who hadn’t been invited to the party felt they were due equal access to Kenny’s and Sandy’s time and expertise. Even a couple of them who weren’t too keen on having actual sex, were now reconsidering.

Before breakfast was finished the next morning, Barb and Josh had had four visitors to their table asking when it was going be their turn.

Half an hour later up at the lodge, the class on the psychology of sex would be late getting started, because Barb and Josh had called Kenny and Sandy in for a conference down the hall in the boardroom.

“Well,” Josh began, looking more than a little peeved, “I suppose I should start by expressing our disappointment over last night’s little get-together at the boat house. Or should I say orgy? Care to explain what that was about, Kenny?”

From the moment he made the decision to intervene in the kids’ clumsy make-out session, Kenny understood his bosses were probably going to be pissed. What he had done was definitely NOT in any lesson plan. He accepted the likelihood that he was in hot water, but he believed that what he did was the right thing, and he was prepared to defend it.

He stirred some creamer and sweetener into his coffee and took a sip. “First of all,” he said, taking a seat at the table, “You should understand that Sandy wasn’t at fault. In fact, she tried to talk me out of it. That said, let me begin at the beginning.

“Last night wasn’t the first time these same kids got together for the purpose of having sex on the QT. They tried a week ago, but due to poor planning and even worse execution, that attempt was a bust. I got wind of this second try when I snuck a peek at a note that one of the guys had stuck in his pocket. I sent a message to Sandy that I thought three of her girls and three of my boys were going to meet at the boathouse and try it again. We arranged to get there first and watch to see what would happen. Well, the kids arrived, and as we suspected, they split up into three couples and began kind of wrestling around with the ultimate aim of having sex. We - I – just watched for a few minutes, long enough that I could see it wasn’t going to go well at all. Just about everything they were doing was wrong. Not a one of them seemed to have a clue.

“You people know more about this stuff than I do, but my sense is that a clumsy, disappointing first attempt at sex might have the effect of tainting future relationships, maybe even leaving a permanent scar.”

Barb interjected, “Your sense is correct, Kenny. A bad first experience can stay with a person for a long time.”

“Right. Well, Sandy and I could have just crashed their party and made them get dressed and go back to their cabins, and that would have ended it, but in my mind, I was seeing a perfect opportunity to teach them what we’ve had in mind for them all along: That is, how to do it right; how to make it so they got what they were after, i.e., good, enjoyable sex without all the negative baggage. Why should I embarrass them and cause them to feel shame, when I could redirect their efforts into something positive, allowing them to experience something awesome and giving them a sense of accomplishment at the same time?

“So, that’s what I did. I showed them step by step moves to prepare their partner for the ultimate act, then how to actually carry out that act. I asked Sandy to help me demonstrate how to go about pleasing a lover.

“And by the way, we never touched any of those kids in a sexual way, so don’t worry yourselves about any possible sexual assault issues.”

Josh looked relieved, but he said nothing.

Kenny continued, “I’ve got to tell you, those kids really got into it! They did their best to follow instructions, and I think I can honestly say every single one of them had a hell of a good time. Twice. Personally, I don’t think we could have planned a better outcome.

“And I’ll add one last point before you tell me to pack my bags. I’d like to do it again with all sixteen of our kids. And I’d like to work on a way to help my two gays let go of their fear of discovery and open up to their true natures.”

Josh looked at Sandy and asked, “Do you have anything to add?”

Sandy shook her head and said, “Nope. I think Kenny pretty well covered it all. Accept for one thing. At first, I thought he was nuts, but once I saw how those kids responded to him, how they soaked up every word like a sponge, I was a convert. From that point on, I knew for a fact that he had a connection to these kids that none of the rest of us can even get close to. So maybe I should pack my bags, too.”

Barb stood up waving her hands. “Damn it, nobody is being fired! You just caught us by surprise, is all. Look, here’s what I’d like you to do. While Josh and I are teaching class today, I’d like you two to write up a proposal on how we could somehow work last night’s, uh, thing into our curriculum. I can definitely see how the ‘free and easy’ approach to teaching sex might have more appeal to the kids than what we’re doing now. But I think I can speak for Josh when I say we simply cannot allow any loss of control of this program. The legal and ethical stakes are way too high.”

Josh agreed. “Hear, hear! I’m one hundred percent with Barbara on this. And Kenny, let me know what you have in mind for our gay kids. Time is getting short, and to be perfectly honest, I’ve been dodging that issue. Now, while you two are organizing your ideas, we’ll go field a few hundred questions from our little darlings in the classroom. You may have begun a revolution in the Sex-Ed business, Kenny.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.