Joyce Peeks In - Cover

Joyce Peeks In

by falcon29

Copyright© 2018 by falcon29

Incest Sex Story: Sibling exploration with brother's friend.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Nudism   .

The fire was burning low. Tony and I had pitched the tent near the lake. We paddled around in the boat a while, then we decided it was time for a swim.

As usual, we just stripped naked and cooled off in the water. I’ve known Tony all my life. His family live next door to where I grew up and we are nearly the same age (He’s a year older than I am – I was thirteen at the time I’m writing about.)

Just to let you know, back then my dick was about five inches long and an inch or so thick erect. My pubic hair was coming in, but Tony had thick dark pubes.

Tony’s cock was both longer and thicker than mine. The day we both measured, he was about six inches when it was hard and about half again my thickness. I always liked it when we roughhoused in the water. Sometimes, instead of shrinking, we got hard when we wrestled, our hard cocks rubbing together felt good to me. Tony never seemed to mind it either.

That evening after we ate, we still hadn’t dressed. There was nobody else around, we were comfortable, so who cared? Anyway, after we cooked and filled our bellies Tony brought out a bottle of wine he’d stolen from home, he said. “My dad makes it and doesn’t really know how many bottles he has.”

I guess I wasn’t as used to drinking as Tony was, because he didn’t seem as drunk as I felt after we finished the wine. I laid back on my sleeping bag and rested my head on my clothes. Tony flopped down next to me. His arm felt warm where it touched mine. “Darrel?” Tony caught me just before I would have fallen asleep.

“Yeah?”

“How often do you jerk off?” I opened my eyes and glanced at him. His hand was rubbing around his groin, the cock flopping around.

“What the fuck? Why do you care?” I didn’t get where he was going with this.

“Just curious. I beat off a lot; every chance I get. There might be something wrong with me.”

“Oh. Well, I do it every day, sometimes more than once a day.” I thought a second, then added, “I jerked off five times one day. That’s the most. What about you?”

“Three or four times, but that’s every day,” he replied. I noticed his cock was hard by then, mine was getting that way too, talking about masturbation, after all. Tony started stroking his, so I did too. He was sitting up then, so I did too. He grinned and scooted his butt over against my hip. That was cool, I thought.

We’d jerked off together before, but this was the first time we were that close and it made it even better. After we finished and cleaned up, we just sat by the warm but fading fire. I was drunk.

“Darrel?” Tony’s voice startled me. I’d been falling into a doze. “You ever think about stuff while you beat your meat, or do you just feel your hand on your dick?”

“Shit. Doesn’t everybody think up fantasies and stuff? My favorite tonight was Marcia ‘Boobs’ Bailey.”

Her image in my imagination was of her mounting my hard cock and screaming in orgasm, her naked tits bouncing in front of me.

“Oh, yeah!” Tony agreed loudly. “Both her and Denise Randall. That would be the greatest! Both at once!” We were silent a while, then Tony said, “I’m getting cold. And my sleeping bag got wet when we crossed the creek. I hate to ask, but can I share your bag tonight?”

I just shook my head. “I don’t know if there’s room. We can try it, I guess.” I was past giving a shit. The wine really got to me. So we went into the tent. I pulled my bag in, being careful to not let it touch Tony’s damp bag.

“Okay, let me get in first. It’s your bag so you get the easiest way in and out,” Tony said, doing it as he said it.

I slid in next to him and tried zipping the bag up. I only got it half way. It was too tight, so I could only get it part way up. Tony’s dick was against my butt. Our bodies were actually pressing together all the way down from our middle back to our feet. The warmth felt good and it didn’t take long for me to fall asleep.

Tony woke me up when he tried to crawl over me. “Sorry. Gotta pee,” he said quietly. The night had turned a lot colder. So I was glad when Tony came back. As he crawled over me then, his dick slid along my hip. It left a small smear of urine but it didn’t bother me. In fact, I was surprised to find myself stiffening, feeling his dick and his piss on my belly.

Tony was again lying behind me, pressed up against my butt. I just pressed my hand over my newly erecting cock, not to hide it, for Tony couldn’t see it anyway. It just felt good.

Tony fell right back to sleep but I lay there wondering. I could feel Tony’s dick. It was soft, but thick. I reached behind me and aligned it with my ass crack, where it was more comfortable. I guess it fit whatever dream Tony was having, because he twitched and started to get a hard on. Neither of us had experienced sex with a girl at that point, but we’d seen enough videos to know how it works.

So Tony started rubbing against me, like he was fucking somebody. It was funny but I tried not to laugh. Being pressed together like we were, it warmed up quick. I was sweating and I guess my butt sweated too, because on one push forward, Tony’s dick slipped actually into my crack (not into my ass, just along the very bottom and across my butt hole. My dick throbbed with the unexpected pleasure.

It gave me goosebumps when that cock rubbed tightly against my ass hole. I started to jack off, it felt so good. Something woke Tony up then. “Shit!” he swore in a whisper. He was surprised to find his dick buried between my ass cheeks. But he didn’t move it out.

“Tony?” I whispered. “Does this feel as good to you as it does to me?” After a few seconds, he relaxed. He threw his arm over me and hugged me tighter, his hips pushing his dick against my butt hole.

“Oh, man, thanks for not getting pissed. This is great!” Tony heaved a sigh and started sliding over my ass again. I wondered why it felt so good.

We knew about gay people, but we weren’t, were we? I still would rather rub my dick against Marcia’s butt hole than have Tony’s against mine (or vice versa). We knew about butt sex too. I knew why they did it now: if it felt this good on the outside, what it would feel like inside must be even better.

Tony’s hand slipped lower on my belly and he bumped my stiff dick. He hesitated before ‘bumping’ it again, coming to rest low enough that he was between my belly and my dick. After enough time passed, for me to object, I guess (which obviously, I didn’t), he just took hold of it gently. I kind of gasped. Nobody but me, that I could remember anyway, had ever touched my cock. At least since my mom and my sister stopped giving me baths. Certainly nobody had felt it hard like it was right then.

I realized I wanted Tony to hold it. I gently turned to my back, not minding, even enjoying, the increased contact with Tony’s equally sweaty naked body, and even though I missed him hunching against my ass. “I wish you were ‘Boobs,” I said quietly. Tony had let go of me when I rolled over, but his hand soon returned to grasp my cock.

Tony snickered. “Marcia would do something like this,” he said, and began to stroke me.

“Fuck, that feels good!” I looked at him but he was watching his own hand on me. “If it was Marcia, I’d ask her if she would suck my cock,” I whispered.

Tony glanced at my face then and he kind of nodded and contorted himself around so he could take me in his mouth. I felt the heat of his breath for a few heartbeats before feeling his hot, wet mouth slipping over the head of my dick. One suck and a lick was all it took and I was blasting him with cum. I didn’t have time to warn him. I opened my eyes and looked at him. There was no cum anywhere.

“S-sorry, man,” I was embarrassed for more than one reason. I had come too fast, and I didn’t have time to warn Tony, though he was just shaking his head and laughing.

“No problem, Darrel. I got it all down. There wasn’t much, after the load you shot earlier.”

“Well I didn’t know it would happen that fast.” He patted my belly and said it was okay. Then he kissed my cheek. Like I said, we’d known each other all our lives. But Tony had never acted this way. It was weird. But what was weirder was that I didn’t mind it at all.

Sure, it was different, but it felt really good. I looked at him and leaned over to kiss his lips. I grasped his hard cock and dipped my head down, nipping a nipple on my way (he jumped) to give him my first blow job.

In the end it was easier than I thought it would be. I sucked and licked him for what seemed like ten minutes before he came. I swallowed, and swallowed again. When I’d gotten it all down, we looked at each other. I rolled to face him, our bodies aligned and hugging together, our limp dicks rubbing together. Tony laughed.

“Our cocks are kissing!” he said. Suddenly my eyes filled and I began to cry, and I sobbed out loud as my eyes filled and overflowed. I hugged Tony as tightly as I could, wishing ... wishing ... I don’t know what, but I knew I was happier than I could remember being right then, holding Tony.

That’s the way we fell asleep. When I woke up the next morning, I saw Tony still breathing smoothly. Our legs were tangled together and my dick was hard, as usual in the morning. I studied Tony’s body as he slept. He was on the track team. A slender but strong runner.

I slid my hand over his chest to feel the hairs he had sprouted. I looked at his equally hard morning wood and wanted to suck on it again. I summoned up an image of a nude Marcia Big Tits. It still made my dick throb. But why did being with Tony the way we were feel so right to me? Was I gay? But gays don’t still want to fuck girls.

But I still had to piss. I carefully pulled my legs from Tony’s and he rolled over with his back toward me. It was just starting to get light and I slipped out of the bag to go shiver through emptying my bladder. When I got back I hurried to regain the warmth of the bag – and of Tony.

It was my turn to feel what an ass crack felt like to my penis. For the record, it felt great, of course. But the temperature difference between his warm butt and my cooler cock woke him up. He stretched and yawned before rolling to his back, robbing me of his butt crack. He gave me a sheepish look and said, “Wow. We got pretty drunk last night, huh?”

“Well, yeah, but we did a lot more too,” I said. Tony barked a short laugh.

“Do you feel bad about it? You cried a lot.” He was worried we’d messed up our friendship.

“No. I don’t know why that happened. It felt like some release or something. But I don’t feel bad about ... what we did to each other. We sucked each other off.”

“Yeah, I never thought I’d blow a guy. I just felt like it. We talk about girls sucking us, but neither of us had been lucky enough to have it happen. At least we know now what it feels like to get a blow job.”

“Yeah, not to mention how it feels to give one. The hard work of scientists studying sex, huh?” I adjusted my voice and said, “Well, what would you suggest we do next, Doctor Tony?”

He said in the same formal tone, “Well Doctor Darrel, I don’t think we can call one trial a reliable result. We may have to repeat the same experiment, plus a couple more a few more times before moving on.” We laughed and poked each other, jerking around in the warmth of the bag.

I was on my back when we stopped screwing around. Tony was on his side, his lower half pressed against me, his stiff dick against my hip. He was propped on his elbow. I looked up at his face. His eyes went to my lips seconds before he kissed me.

I had kissed girls before, but they were simple kisses. When Tony kissed me – and kept kissing me – I let my lips part. He was quick to seize the opportunity and his tongue thrust between them.

The surprise was smothered by the wet, somehow sexy, wriggling thing in my mouth. My tongue naturally wriggled around it as well. It went on and on. I was as hard as a rock and Tony’s hand found my dick. He broke the kiss then and smiled down at me. “Want me to suck you off again?”

“Shit, yeah. Then I’ll do you again,” I breathed. He was as good as his word, as he bent down to take me in his mouth. That time I enjoyed several longer minutes of his oral attention before spouting off, which he swallowed completely again.

I sat up in preparation to blow him again but he said, “Hang on, bud. I gotta pee first.” He slithered across me, smiling and scraping his hard dick across my own still-oozing cock.

I lay there amazed at what we were doing. If people knew, we’d be ousted from a lot of things. It just felt right because Tony was like another part of me. He had always been there for me and I was always there for him. I couldn’t imagine doing these things with any other guy. Guys don’t turn me on. Just girls ... and, I guess, Tony.

He came back and started to cross me to get back where he had been, but I stopped him by grabbing his still half hard cock. I tugged on it and he scooted up to my lips. When I took it in, I first got a little bit of tangy liquid – that little bit of pee he’d swiped across my belly before, but it turned me on to swallow it, too.

As he hardened again, Tony began to thrust gently into my mouth in a fucking motion. It was hot for me! He slowly pushed in and went a little farther each time. Finally, I gripped an ass cheek in each hand and pulled him forward, taking all of him in.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.