The Social Worker - Cover

The Social Worker

by Pallidan

Copyright© 2018 by Pallidan

BDSM Sex Story: A young woman finds her first job as a social worker is to go to a slum area of the city and brief a mother on a young problem child. She finds out being a social

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   .

WARNING!

This text file contains sexually explicit material. If you do not wish to read this type of literature, or you are under age,

PLEASE DELETE THIS FILE NOW!!!!


This work is copyrighted to the author � 2006. Please don’t remove the author information or make any changes to this story. You may post freely to non-commercial “free” sites, or in the “free” area of commercial sites. Thank you for your consideration.

A young woman finds her first job as a social worker is to go to a slum area of the city and brief a mother on a young problem child. She finds out being a social worker is not all its cracked up to be. (FF, dom, reluc, mc, intr, spank)


Diane had just been hired as a social worker for the city and had been given her first task by her boss Miss Gaines, a large black lady. The task was in the ghetto section of town, but she didn’t care. She needed the money to support her well off lifestyle. She was divorced and making plenty of money, but she spent as much as she made. As she approached the torn-up buildings she found the one she was looking for and parked and walked up 5 flights of stairs. She knocked on the door.

Who’s there?

“I am Diane Walker from the city social services department. We had a few complaints about your kids, and I am here to talk to you.” Diane said through the door.

The door opened, and a large black lady in raggedy clothes moved aside so she could walk in. The room had ancient furniture, but she went to the couch and sit down, not even brotherly to ask permission. She wanted to get this done fast. Besides the facts were already known, all she had to do was tell the lady and leave.

Donna, the large black lady, closed the door and then moved to the couch and sat down very close to Diane so that they were touching. Diane tried to move to the side, but Donna moved with her, so she decided to just explain the complaints to her and leave. She proceeded to tell her about what had been reported and the actions the city had to correct the problem when she felt Donna’s hand slide on her right tit and felt a sharp pain as she had pinched it through her bra.

“Stop that,” she warned, pushing Donna’s hand away. “Or I’ll have to add that to the list of reports on you.”

Donna smiled and then put her hand on her bare thigh causing Dianne to shiver.

“I’m not joking; I’m going to report you this moment.” She yelled. “Owww!”

Donna had pinched her thigh, and it hurt like hell. She jumped up and headed to the door with Donna following behind slowly. When she reached it, she found it wouldn’t open. She tried again. Owwww! The bitch had pinched her ass. Owww! Again.

Diane turned around and slapped Donna across the face.

“I mean quit bitch,” she said.

She started to say something else when she felt a knee in her crotch. The pain was horrible, as she gripped her cunt and looked up; Donna slapped her hard on the face cheek causing her to let go of her pussy long enough for her to kick it again. She buckled under reaching for her cunt as she slid to the floor in a sitting position. She didn’t see it till it was too late as Donna kicked her in the tits causing her head to bounce back into the door. She was hurting all over.

“Stop, please, I won’t tell anyone, I promise.” She yelled in pain.

“Of course, not your little white tramp,” said Donna, gripping her by the hair and pushing her forward on her belly on the floor. She laid two quick kicks on your ass causing her dress to rise over her waist as Diane starting pleading and crying on the floor. Her hands didn’t know what hurt more as she fanatically tried to protect each part of her body from the next onslaught.

“Listen to me cunt. If you don’t do everything I say when I say it; I’m going to beat you up so back even your mother won’t recognise you. And don’t brother yelling, the folks around here are used to seeing white girls getting beaten up and enjoy it as much as me.” The woman was yelling down at her. She kicked Diane in the side causing her to clench her stomach from the pain.

“Yes, please. No more please.” Diane pleaded.

“Get your ass in the air now slut and head on the floor. Pull your dress up and those honky panties down to your knees. I want to look at my new slave ass.” The woman commanded her.

Diane in fear raised her ass and lifting her dress on her back proceeded to lower her panties. She was ashamed and tried to avoid looking back for fear she would kick her again.

“Your ass is a too bit white whore. I think I’ll have to put some colour in it with a few whacks.” The woman yelled again. “You’ll like that slave, won’t you, or should I continue kicking you till you crippled and worthless? Tell your mistress to spank your naughty white ass.”

“Please mistress,” sobbed Diane. “Spanked my worthless white ass.”

Donna squatted behind Diane and took a position to spank her ass. This cunt was easier to tame than most. Probably was pampered all her life. She raised her hand and slapped the ass as hard as she could enjoy the sound of Diane yell.

“Tell me to spank it again, sweetie.” She demanded again.

“Please, spank my ass again. Not so hard, please mistress.” Diane pleaded.

Donna slapped it again harder this time. “Do not tell me how to spank your worthless ass slut. Now wiggle that ass of yours for the next 18 and beg each time, or I shove your ass right out the window.” She warned.

Diane started wiggling her ass as Donna was slapping randomly on her ass. The pain was too much, and she was crying while she begged for another. When Donna was done, she knew she wouldn’t be able to sit down for weeks, and she was crying like a two-year-old baby. Donna pinched her ass causing her to yell.

“I just love to pinch you fancy white chick’s ass,” she said. Pinching her clit, Dianne screamed and jumped from the pain.

“Get those damn clothes off and crawl to the couch bitch,” said Donna getting up and then walking to the couch and sitting down. She had lifted her dress and was stroking her cunt as Diane looked at her in fear and panic while she removed all her clothes. She couldn’t afford any more pain and slowly crawled back to the couch as Donna spread her legs and pointed down to her pussy.

“Get your tongue in here bitch and do what white girls do best. It better be good or I get the neighbour boys to come over and shove their large cocks up your ass till you can’t walk again.” Donna warned her.

Diane lowered her head and crawled forth and started licking the dense bush of Donna’s. Donna gripped her hair roughly and placed her tongue in the spot she wanted. She kicked the side of her ass, telling her she better get better at it fast or she’ll change her mind and get the boys.

Diane was licking furiously and somehow with all the pain on her body; she found herself getting excited. At first, the taste was horrible, but now she was starting to enjoy it. She needed no more punishments as her tongue seem to be working in earnest like it was her pussy beened licked.

Donna came on her face and looked down at her. “You’re just like all the other white whores, Ms Gaines sends me,” she said. “Easy to beat up cunts who never had to work in their lives.”

“You see, cunt,” she said. “I train all the cunts that she sends, and we make a lot of money off your worthless asses.”

She smiled at the fear and surprise on Diane’s face. “Yes, you are all screened so no one will miss ya and then we train you to worship black women and men.” She laughed and gripped Diane’s head shoved it between her thighs again. “Start kissing my cunt slut.”

Diane started kissing her cunt in fear. What could she do? The lady could beat her up easily, and she didn’t have any clothes to run away even if she could get the door open. Maybe later she could figure something out. She still in thought when Donna pushed her by the head on her back to the floor.

“Now for some serious licking,” she said, looking down. She lifted her dress off exposing her large breasts and huge ass. She stood astride Diane prone body and turned around, so she was looking up at her ass as she proceeded to lower her ass down on her face.

“Nooooo,” cried Diane, turning her head to the side trying to avoid what was settling down on top of it. “Owwwwww.”

Donna was slapping her tits hard as she proceeded to return her face to the upright position as Donna then sat on it, so her mouth was in her asshole. She couldn’t breathe and was panting loud.

“Get that tongue of yours in there bitch or I’ll sit harder on your face till you pass out,” Donna yelled at her.

The pressure on the sides of her face was hard, as Dianne proceeded to lick around the dirty asshole and then started working her tongue up inside. Her breathing was becoming more difficult as she was trying to get her to cum before she suffocated. Soon her tongue was buried in her asshole and going in with ease.

“Nice little white whore,” said Donna rocking on the tongue. “I might keep you for my slave with that tongue of yours.”

“Of course, Ms Gaines will get visitation rights,” she added laughing.

Diane was still licking and probing in earnest as Donna gripped her tiny white tits and started pinching them slowly.

“That’s more like it,” she said. “I knew you were a tongue slut all along. Nice little tities too. Don’t make me mad or I’ll to take a paddle to them and flatten them out a little.”

She came again with her ass muscles clenching Diane tongue, which was buried inside. Finally, her asshole relaxed so Diane could remove her tongue as she rose up.

“Come slut on your knees while I show you around and tell you your duties. “Donna told her. “Crawl like the bitch you are.”

Diana crawled behind her new mistress. Donna opened a cabinet and got two cuffs and told her to turn around.

She fastened her hands together the behind her back and just above her ankles. She then grabbed her tit and told her to follow her. She was led to a large bathroom where Donna made her face the sink area and then roughly pushed her over the counter.

Taking a brush, she started working it in roughly in her asshole until it was firmly seated. It didn’t have much resistance since Diane had gotten very excited despite herself from her earlier treatment. Grabbing a toothbrush, she told Diane to open her mouth, and she inserted it in. Next, she turned her around to face the toilet.

“You are to clean that john with this toothpaste till it is sparkling clean. Do you understand?” She yelled at her. She slapped her ass twice to see if she understood. Diane shook her head yes while Donna hit her ass again and told her to get started. As Diane got on her knees, Donna said she had to make some calls but will return shortly for inspection. She watched Diane put her head in the toilet to wet the toothbrush and departed from the room.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.