10 October 2008 - Cover

10 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - On this day, Dan pretends to be Susan Armstrong's husband and celebrates her wedding anniversary the best way he knows how.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan and Paul woke up to the warmth of the other wife’s mouth around his cock. “Just a little tease and one last fuck,” Rita smiled and then straddled Dan’s thighs. She guided his hard cock into her and fucked him until he grunted his cum into her. Susan followed her lead, causing Paul to cum in her from below.

Dan tasted Paul’s cum one last time, licking it from Susan’s pussy, and Paul did the same to Rita.

They ordered room service for breakfast and showered with the other’s wife, waiting for their meals.

Susan replaced her black dress with her white one, while Rita had the same idea only in light blue. The girls gathered money for the service person delivering their order and soon discovered that a five-dollar bill and a blow job were the polite things to do.

The breakfast rolled into the room, and Susan and Rita gave him five dollars each and shared, giving him a blow job. Hungry from the night’s activities, the bacon, eggs, toast omelettes, and coffee were soon gone.

An unwanted silence fell over the room as they realized the time to go their separate ways was nearing. Susan whispered to Dan, and he agreed.

“Susan, here is our phone number. Kingston isn’t that far from Trenton and Paul, and I would love for our friendship to continue past last night and this morning.”

“Thank you, Rita; we’d like to keep in touch with you too. You both are very nice people, and we seem to have similar interests in sex. If our friendship is to continue, then you should know the truth about Dan and me.”

“Yesterday was indeed my fifteenth wedding anniversary, but Dan is not my husband. Dan is married to two wonderful women, and he and I are lovers within his marriage.”

“You’re not husband and wife? You sure had us fooled!” Rita remarked with disdain. “Wait for a second, you said two wives? Isn’t that illegal?”

“Not entirely. I have a wife, Karen, whom I’m married to, and Wendy, who is my common-law spouse, plus Tina, who is our lover and lives with us,” Dan explained.

“Wow, I think I’m jealous!” Paul remarked. “And you all sleep in the same room?”

“The same bed,” Dan smiled.

“My real husband is a self-centred skirt chaser who finds any reason to take work-related courses away from me. I’ve known Dan and his family for just over a year now, and he treats me so well; it does feel like he’s my husband more than my real one.”

“We’re sorry for misleading you, but we felt that Susan deserved to be treated to a good time on her anniversary, and by pretending to be her husband, I made sure she forgot about him.”

“Did he ever treat me to a good time!” She boasted, and they laughed.

“It’s only because the sex was so fucking good that we forgive you!” Rita teased, giving Susan and Dan a loving kiss and hug.

“I’m sure we’ll keep in touch, and I’d be curious to see what your wives look like.” Paul smiled.

“You’d find out more than just looks; my wives love to fuck and certainly would enjoy you and Rita in bed!” He hinted.

“Now you’re really making me curious too,” Rita laughed.

“We should be going home. Wendy, Karen, and Tina will want to hear all about our night and watch the videos we recorded,” he said.

“Paul and I are driving to Ottawa to spend the weekend with several other swinger couples we know.”

The goodbyes were said, and Dan brought Shelby to life. “You son of a bitch, you’ve got a Shelby?” Paul exclaimed, eyeing the red beast.

“500 horses, and they purr just like Susan’s pussy!” He kidded.

Susan began to laugh. “The girls are not going to believe the day we had!” As they drove down the tree-lined lane towards home, She looked at him with renewed love and said, “Thank you, Dan, for loving me.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.