10 October 2008 - Cover

10 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - On this day, Dan pretends to be Susan Armstrong's husband and celebrates her wedding anniversary the best way he knows how.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“I have an idea.” Rita smiled and whispered to Susan. She readily agreed and sat on Dan’s lap. “You enjoyed us dancing and finding a guy each to fuck us; we’ll gladly dance again, but this time you two have to find us our next fuck.”

Dan laughed quietly, recalling having to do the same thing for Wendy and Tina at Wendy’s birthday party.

“We’ll try to find you the two smallest cocks in here,” Paul joked.

“Like hell, you will!” Rita playfully scorned. “You know how I like my men—lean and well-hung.”

“That’s every woman’s dream!” Susan added, and they laughed.

“Shall we, my love?” Rita asked, standing and offering her hand to her.

“We shall.”

“They never mentioned if they wanted to use condoms,” Dan said as they watched the matching dresses stand close to them on the dance floor.

“A few pictures of our slutty wives with another man’s fresh cum dripping from their pussy will look nice,” Paul remarked, and Dan agreed, touching their drink glasses.

Rita led Susan to the DJ, where she asked for a long, slow song. They danced their way to the edge closest to Dan and Paul, and then the song began. Susan was quick to slide the material of their dresses aside, and they embraced breast to breast.

“Our wives sure look beautiful and sexy together,” Paul commented, feeling Dan release his cock from his pants.

“They sure do!” he agreed as Paul’s fingers released his cock. They gently caressed the others, coaxing a bead of clear liquid from the tip. Paul looked around at the people seated nearby and, surprising Dan, leaned down and sucked several times on his cock.

Dan’s reaction was one of shock and excitement. He placed his hand on Paul’s head, trying to act casual with the warmth of his mouth. “If I were really drunk, I would have sucked you off just now. I don’t need to be drunk to swallow cum; it’s just that I’ve never done so in public.”

“And I wouldn’t have stopped you.” Dan felt obligated to return the pleasure and, at the risk of being caught, leaned to suck on Paul’s cock.

The girls happen to look at their men and chuckle, noticing Dan’s head bobbing up and down on Paul’s lap. “We had better take care of our husbands before they drain each other’s cock, leaving no cum for us!” Rita joked.

Dan sat up and blushed, seeing the girls looking their way. Bare breasts were exposed for a moment as they waved to their men.

The girls continued their sensual dance with soft kisses and a hand revealing the other’s bare ass cheek. The song ended, their breasts were temporarily covered, and they returned to the table. “Okay, we’re waiting for our next fuckers, and they better be hung more than our first two!” Rita teased sitting down.

While the men searched for their next two fucks, the girls enjoyed some quiet, yet public, time. They didn’t care who watched as they shared passionate kisses and fondled the other exposed breasts and fingers, exciting moistened pussies.


Dan and Paul began their search for their wives next fuckers. “Rita isn’t too fussy about the cock that fucks her and the guy attached to it,” he joked as they looked at several men.

“Susan isn’t too picky either,” Dan agreed. “There’s two sitting by themselves,” he said, pointing to their right.

They approached the two from the side, and Paul nudged Dan’s arm. “They may not be interested in pussy having the other’s cock in hand.”

“Maybe they’re similar to us and like pussy and cocks. At least we’d get to see their size easier.”

“I guess there’s only one way to find out.”

“I hate to interrupt your fun,” Paul began. The two were startled by his sudden appearance, and his question made them quickly take a hand. Dan and Paul glanced at the two stiff cocks; they figured they were about seven inches.

“We can plainly see you enjoy the others cock, and we can relate to that. Are you bisexual and interested in fucking our wives?”

“That’s a very odd question,” one mentioned.

“We enjoy being out as good friends, and our sexy wives get super horny. We’ve fucked them and now need to rest until we can fire off again. Our wives are two horny sluts who love cock and being good husbands to them; they asked us to find two guys to fuck them.”

“Are you being serious?” The second asked.

Paul knelt between the men and boldly placed a hand around the shaft of the first one’s cock. “We’re being very serious! My friend and I also enjoy the others cock, and maybe we can help you before and after you fuck our wives.”

“Perhaps you saw them dancing together? Two hot-looking chicks wearing the same sexy little black dress and slow dancing breast to breast,” Dan mentioned.

“Those two—they’re your wives? You lucky bastards! Yes, you bet we’d love to fuck them!” The second agreed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.