10 October 2008 - Cover

10 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - On this day, Dan pretends to be Susan Armstrong's husband and celebrates her wedding anniversary the best way he knows how.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan and Paul didn’t shower together but did clean the others cocks for later use. They enjoyed sucking, stopping short of making the other cum.

Susan and Rita soon appeared, naked with a fresh splash of perfume. They slipped on their dresses and, staying with switched husbands, returned to Barney’s Bar.


The two new couples walked through the crowded, music-filled bar, searching for an empty table. Passing the dance floor, they noticed two women, likely drunk, dancing together topless, offering their bare tits to any hands that wanted a feel. Rita pointed to Dan the unmistakable head motion of a woman under a table, giving a guy a blow job.

“It looks like we’ll fit right in with all the sexy fun!” She said this to him over the loud music.

To save time, Dan and Paul went to the bar for drinks while the girls looked for a table. Soon they spotted Rita standing, waving her hand at them, and Dan pointed her out to Paul.

“We couldn’t find an empty table, so these two men let us have the chairs they’re not using,” Susan explained.

“So much for us having some sexy fun,” Paul remarked.

“Since when were you such a prude, we’ll just have an audience closer to us than normal,” Rita smiled at him.

Introductions were made to the two men, who are Brent and Todd. Their eyes grew wide, seeing the revealing cleavage of their dresses.

“I’m Rita, and this is my husband, Paul,” she said, while seated on Dan’s lap.

“This is my husband, Dan, and I’m Susan,” she smiled, taking a seat on Paul’s legs.

The girls already had a heightened state of arousal, and relaxing their sitting pose allowed Brent and Todd to view their bare pussy.

“Paul, Susan has such a nice-looking pussy. Would you like me to keep mine shaved bare like hers?” Rita’s comment drew all their eyes to her bald slit.

Paul smoothed several fingers up and down her pussy, already moistened with excitement. “I think it would be nice for you to try it.”

“I love wearing short skirts or dresses for Dan and the reaction from men when I relax my legs, letting them see my bare pussy.”

“Susan, I don’t think you’re innocent at all, but a happily married slut, just like me,” Rita mentioned.

“You may be right,” she winked at Dan and agreed, laughing at her comment.

“Why are you sitting on the other husband’s lap?” Todd asked, his eyes alternating between two revealed pussies.

“We’ve swapped wives for the evening,” Dan said.

“And for fucking,” Rita boldly added. “We’ve already had fun in here tonight and returned for more. Perhaps you boys might be interested in some sexy fun with us.” She smiled.

“Do either of you have a condom with you?” Rita asked.

“No,” they said, looking at each other.

“Too bad; otherwise, you could have fucked us. I guess you’ll just have to settle for a blow job instead.”

“I’ll take a blow job!” Todd replied enthusiastically.

“Okay, Todd, your cock is mine, and Susan will do you, Brent.”

Susan smiled at Brent as he stood next to her. She pulled down his zipper, releasing his cock to them. Paul watched as she began to suck her stranger’s cock, bringing it to life. Dan also enjoyed Rita’s mouth, bringing her cock to full hardness.

Susan looked directly at Dan as her mouth and tongue covered every inch of Brent’s hard cock. Paul added to the erotic sensation by fingering her pussy and exciting her clit.

Dan was just as interested in Rita pleasing her stranger’s cock. He soon warned her and, opening her mouth, pointed the tip dead centre. Todd’s cock shot several thick spurts of cum onto her tongue. She let them see the pooling, creamy evidence, then swallowed and sucked him dry.

Susan had Brent tapping her head, and she held her mouth open, wanting her prize. His cock erupted with just as much thick cum, landing on her tongue and lip. She swallowed, then showed her empty mouth to them.

Brent and Todd thanked them for the blow jobs and unexpectedly left the bar. The vacant seats were now used by Susan and Rita, enjoying Paul and Dan fingering their pussies.


Rita stood, offering her hand to Susan. “Let’s go and have some of our own sexy fun on the dance floor.” She readily accepted her suggestion.

“Here’s a challenge for you, Rita and Susan. After your dancing, go to the washroom and each buy a condom. Prove how much you love us and what a great slutty wife you are by bringing back a guy to fuck you for us,” Paul tested.

Rita looked at Susan, and they both giggled, smoothing her hands over her breasts. “With bodies like ours in our sexy dresses, we could easily fuck every straight guy in here.”

“Spoken like the truly slutty, whore wife that you are! I love you!” Paul laughed.

Susan looked at Dan. “A juicy cock about this big!” He joked, holding his hands about a foot apart.

“I will, and you boys have to suck on it after they have cum in our pussy,” Susan added to the fun.

“Susan, you are so bad, just like I am!” Rita smiled as they walked hand in hand to the dance floor. They watched their wives sway their bodies to the solid rock beat. Dan didn’t protest as Paul placed his hand on his crotch, unzipped his fly, and revealed his cock. Dan did the same, and they didn’t try to hide, stroking the other’s cock.


Two women dancing together to a song brings fantasy to most men. Susan and Rita moved to the beat, not caring that alike dresses allowed a hard nipple to appear. The song ended with a slow one beginning.

“Where are you going?” Rita asked as Susan turned to walk away.

“It’s a slow song, and we’d be body-to-body in public, and some may think we’re lesbians,” she justified.

“So, why should that matter?”

“You’re right, it shouldn’t matter,” she replied. Rita held out her arms, and Susan accepted her embrace.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.