10 October 2008 - Cover

10 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - On this day, Dan pretends to be Susan Armstrong's husband and celebrates her wedding anniversary the best way he knows how.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan continued to record the sexy fun they were having. Susan smiled at the camera lying between Tim and Jason. She took a cock in each hand, slowly stroking them, alternating kisses with them and their hands on her tits. They returned the pleasure, both fingering her pussy.

Dan placed the camera on the stand, crawled up between Susan’s legs, and took his turn eating her pussy. She breathed heavily through her nose, kissing her lovers and trying to bring their cocks to life for more action.

Susan prompted Dan away from her and kissed him, whispering in his ear. He smiled at her, agreeing to her request. She had Tim and Jason sit on the side of the bed and knelt by them for kisses. Dan took the camera off the stand, handing it to her, and she resumed the recording.

Dan knelt between Tim’s legs, caressing his cock, and leaned to begin sucking on it. His right hand wrapped around Jason’s cock and began stroking it. Once his mouth felt Tim’s cock growing quite hard, he turned his attention to Jason’s cock.

“Dan, my love, I never thought you’d be willing to suck a man’s cock for me. If I’d known, I would have had you sucking cock for me years ago. I love you!”

“I love you too,” he panted, returning to Tim’s cock.

Tim and Jason were straight, but they couldn’t deny the erotic sensation of another man sucking on their cocks. Susan managed to kiss her lovers and continue recording Dan.

He maintained a steady motion on Tim’s cock. “Hey Dan, it looks like you’re actually enjoying yourself. I thought I was supposed to be the good cock sucker in the family,” she teased.

Several times Dan’s tongue flicked over the sensitive head, causing Tim’s body to jolt. “Tim seems to be enjoying Dan’s cock sucking!” She teased. Dan switched cocks again, making Jason’s stay just as hard.

Once more, he returned to Tim’s cock, only this time he licked and sucked on his balls, then gently caressed them. Tim was oddly aroused and would hump his mouth, and soon he felt the urge growing in his loins.

“Don’t you suck me off; I’m not a fucking queer!” Tim protested.

“Hey, watch your mouth! Gay men don’t even talk like that!” Susan barked. She pressed her bare tits to his shoulder and smoothed her hand over his chest. “Now you just relax and enjoy as my husband enjoys drinking down your cum.”

Tim was going to protest again, but Susan calmed him down with a sensual kiss. She invited Jason’s fingers to explore her pussy and placed a hand on Dan’s head to feel his sucking motions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.