10 October 2008 - Cover

10 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - On this day, Dan pretends to be Susan Armstrong's husband and celebrates her wedding anniversary the best way he knows how.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Susan’s nervous excitement grew more and more as Dan opened their hotel room door, and she went to the washroom to freshen up.

“This is a new experience for us, so please be considerate of my wife and not treat her like a whore, though I think she’s going to become my very slutty wife.”

“Jason and I will be the first fuck Susan has had beside you.”

“Yes, we have a very active sexual life involving just us, and we thought we’d try expanding our interests.”

Susan returned, the air filled with her freshly applied perfume. “There are two things I want to mention. I hope you don’t mind, but I want Dan to record my very first experience with another man or men; plus, Dan is going to suck on your cocks.”

“The videotaping, I don’t mind; the cock sucking, I’m not so sure about,” Tim mentioned.

Susan went to the door, opening it, and said, “Either you let my husband suck on your cocks and likely give you both a nice blow job or you can leave. Is letting my husband suck on your cock worth fucking me and watching me cheat on him?”

Tim went to the door. Susan expected him to leave, but he closed the door and took her in his arms.

Dan quickly set up the video camera to focus on the centre of the queen-sized bed. He took off his jacket and tie, loosening his collar. Dan began recording their fun. Susan led Tim to the side of the bed, and Dan trained the camera on them. She embraced him, clearly her favourite of the two, with her breasts pressing flat against his chest as Jason cuddled her from behind.

Her eyes glistened with growing lust as Tim slipped the material of her dress over her head. Her dress slid effortlessly down her body, making her totally naked. Her arms held him close to her breasts again, and she helped Tim out of his clothes and then Jason.

Sandwiched between her two lovers, Tim stooped to suck on each nipple as Jason ground his crotch against her ass. Dan took the camera off the tripod and moved closer. Susan went to her knees and smiled, took a cock in each hand, and began stroking. She then added sucking to each one, causing them to grow.

Susan stood and approached Dan, smiling at the camera. “Thank you so much, my love, for such an exciting anniversary present. I love you. I can’t forget my wonderful husband. Can I now?” Dan trained the camera on her as she knelt, taking out his cock and sucking on it. She then helped him out of his pants.

Tim came and helped her stand, and taking him and Jason by the cock, she led them to the bed. Susan lay on the bed with Tim crawling up between her legs. As his tongue and fingers began to explore her pussy, she propped herself up on one arm and began sucking on Jason’s cock.

Dan took a moment to wash down a Viagra pill, then moved in for close-up recordings of Tim eating his wife’s pussy and her mouth bringing Jason’s cock to life.

“Please come to me, honey; I want you to be part of my sexy fun too,” Susan asked.

Dan attached the camera to the stand and knelt on the other side of her head. She replaced her mouth with her hands on Jason’s cock and turned to suck on his.

“Thank you again, my love, for two wonderful cocks to fuck me. Now I’ll have to find you a good-looking pussy for you to enjoy fucking.”

“That would be nice, but right now it’s all about you. I love you, Susan, and I do find it highly arousing to see you with other men. I think we’ve found a new and sexy hobby to add to our marriage.”

“I certainly agree with you!” She smiled, her body reacting to Tim’s tongue on her swollen clit.


Dan sat on the edge of the bed, watching Tim enjoy Susan’s pussy. She was growing more aroused, moving her ass in most directions. Dan looked at Tim on the bed and placed his hand on his hip. He smoothed a hand over it, then moved closer to his cock. Dan tested his reaction by caressing his hand around his cock and slowly stroking it.

A drop of clear appeared at the opening, and he spread it around with his thumb. Dan’s heart fluttered as he went to his knees and, leaning closer, kissed the head, then began sucking on his cock. Tim’s body reacted to a man’s mouth around his cock and, for a moment, watched him. Dan sucked for a good minute, also gently fondling his balls.

“Don’t you suck me off; I want to fuck your wife first,” he cautioned.

“I will later on if you’ll let me. I want your first cum to be fucked into my wife too.”

Susan prompted Tim and Jason to switch, with Dan staying in place. As Jason took his turn eating her pussy, Dan tested Jason’s response to his hand around his cock. Receiving no protest, he began to suck on his cock, loving it like he did to Tim’s.

The camera continued to record the unusual foursome. Dan had to stop sucking on Jason’s cock or he would make him cum in his mouth. He went around the bed to Susan, who shared Tim’s cock with him.

“Honey, I love you. I need Tim to fuck me now!”

Susan motioned for Tim to take Jason’s spot on the bed. Dan took the camera off the stand and moved to the head of the bed beside her. The camera showed Tim crawling up and resuming eating her pussy.

“Look at me, Susan. How does it feel, honey, to have another man eating your beautiful pussy?”

“Oh Dan, what a turn-on; it’s fucking unbelievable! I love you!”

“Do you want Tim to take you, to give you a good, hard fucking?”

“Yes, yes, I do! I do want Tim to fuck me so hard!” She said this to the camera.

Susan looked into the camera lens, her eyes glistening with lust, a hand resting on Tim’s head as his tongue excited her slit again. Jason’s hands fondled each tit, then he turned her head, and she resumed sucking on his hard cock.

Susan’s soft moans grew more constant, and she had to stop sucking on Jason’s cock. “Dan, Dan, oh fuck, Tim’s going to make me cum!” Her body suddenly bucked and spasmed, and looking directly into the camera, she said, “Uhhh, uhhh, uhh, uhhh!”

“Fuck, do you make every sound and look so sensual when you cum, and now that another man made you, it’s even more erotic to see and hear!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.