10 October 2008 - Cover

10 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Dan pretends to be Susan Armstrong's husband and celebrates her wedding anniversary the best way he knows how.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Susan freshened up with a new spray of chocolate and vanilla-scented spray. She placed some behind her ears, between her breasts, and lightly on her pussy. They toasted again with another glass of champagne, leaving the remainder on ice.

“Okay, my love, I’m ready for all the cock and pussy we can find! I love you!” She embraced him once more, then kneeling unzipped his fly, and took his cock out of the opening of his underwear. “I’ve got to advertise the goods to the women and maybe a few men,” she smiled, standing, and he pulled up the zipper. “The girls say they always have your cock out of your underwear to show off, so I’m doing the same. Have you got your Viagra?”

“No,” and he took two out of his bag and put them in his pants pocket.


Dan escorted Susan through the Convention Centre complex. She smiled, feeling extra special being with him. He admired the beauty holding his hand. The side profile of her dress did what it was designed to do, revealing the teardrop shape of her breasts and nipples and showing some breast skin by her arms. She smiled shyly at him, loving his eyes and taking in her sensual appearance.

“I didn’t realize my hem was so short,” she remarked, seeing her reflection in a store window. His hand raised the edge by only inches to reveal the bottom of her ass cheeks.

“I can imagine the number of men who’ll be jealous of me because I have a beautiful, sensually looking wife and women who’ll wonder, how can a husband let his wife parade around like such a slutty-looking whore?”

“I’ll take beautiful, sensual, slutty, and whore anytime being with you!”


Dan placed his hand on the small of her bare back, escorting Susan towards Chandler’s restaurant. She smiled shyly at first, then held her head high and proud as he led her through the lounge area.

“I can feel all the eyes on you because you look so much like Tom Hanks.”

“On the contrary, they’re looking at you in your sexy dress because I’ve got the most beautiful and sensuous-looking woman in here.”

“Thank you, Dan. Compliments will always get you between my legs,” she smiled, stealing a kiss.

“Hi, we have a reservation for Mr. and Mrs. Hayward,” she announced to the hostess. “I love pretending that we’re married,” she whispered in his ear.

“Hello, and welcome to Chandler’s. We hope you enjoy your evening,” she smiled. “Please follow me.”

They followed the teen, who was wearing a thin white blouse and a form-fitting black mini skirt. “I trust this semi-private table will suit your anniversary celebrations,” she smiled, eyeing Susan’s very revealing dress. “Andrew, your server, as requested, will be with you shortly.”

“You asked for a certain person to be our waiter?” She asked, watching the pretty girl leave.

“I must apologize to you, my love. Tina brought me here for a dinner date, and we had Andrew as our server. She remarked that if she had the time, she would have tried to fuck him. Then Karen, Scott, Vicky, and I brought Craig and Pam Chambers, Brad, and Abby’s driving instructors here for a dinner.”

“We had a very sexy time in here, and I’m sure Karen told you she gave Andrew a thank-you blow job as her tip right at our table. I thought you might like him too and possibly have some sexy fun with him during our time in the restaurant.”

“Thank you, Dan! You are a very thoughtful husband.” Susan sat on the padded bench seat, not bothering to politely pull down the hem of her short dress as women do, and he cuddled close to her.


She held his hand, her gaze taking in the surroundings’ chrome and wooden accents. His eyes briefly followed her; however, they were mostly trained on the beautiful, sensual woman with him.

Moments later, Susan noticed a tall, athletically trim, teenage-looking boy approaching. “Oh my fuck!” She expressed reading his nametag, Andrew. Dan recognized him and looked at Susan’s reaction.

Compared to Dan, Andrew must be at least six-foot-three with lengthened dark hair and very handsome features, also dressed in a white shirt and dark slacks. She raised her eyebrows in appreciation for the obvious bulge in his crotch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.