10 October 2008 - Cover

10 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Dan pretends to be Susan Armstrong's husband and celebrates her wedding anniversary the best way he knows how.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Susan devoured the cock she needed so badly. She smiled up at him, as it grew hard in her mouth and his hand lightly on her head.

She flopped onto her bed, her legs and arms inviting her lover home. Dan quickly took off his clothes, crawled up between her legs, and began to eat her freshly shaved pussy. “I love your pussy being bald now. It’s so sexy to show it off.”

“Karen and Wendy had fun shaving my pussy and telling me the benefits of a bare pussy shown off in public.”

“Mmm, fuck, I love your taste!” He breathed heavily, exciting her clit.

Susan slid her feet up, bending her knees and urging him up against her body. “Come here, you beautiful fucker, and take me!”

She smothered him with breathless kisses, guiding his stiff rod home. Her eyes gleamed with love and lust for him as he worked his cock deeper into her yearning pussy.

“How are you and Alex doing, sex-wise?”

“Very good, thank you,” she smiled shyly.

“We’ve recently gone to several movies. He’d wear his swimsuit with a nice opening in front, and I’d wear a very short skirt with no panties on. I’d take his cock out and jerk him off, lick my fingers off, and he’d finger my pussy. He still has to work on his technique to make me cum like that. Then we’d go home and fuck.”

“I’d love to watch you two fuck.”

“You would? I’ll try to arrange something for you. I’d love for him to be able to eat my pussy after he’s fucked me like you do.”

“If he was to watch and learn, then we’d have to be in a threesome together.”

“That would be nice. You could fuck me and eat my pussy to show him how, and then he could fuck me and you eat my pussy again.”

“You want me to taste Alex’s cum?”

“Would you consider giving him a blow job for me?”

“How do you know I sometimes suck cock for the girls?”

“Women do talk sex about their men, and Wendy and Karen told me you’ve sucked off Scott, Brad, and Jake. I’d love to watch you give my son a nice blow job, and we’ll ask him to give you one too.”

“We’d need Alex to catch us fucking to start all this.”

“We can do it at your home tomorrow or Sunday.”

“Sounds like a plan!” He smiled.

“All this incest with my son is making me very horny. I hope you can satisfy me a number of times tonight.”

“Karen packed several Viagras for me to help me stay hard between fuckings.”

“What a thoughtful wife you have!” She laughed lightly. “Now take me, you beautiful cunt fucker! You can make me cum later tonight!”

“Like to talk dirty, do you?”

“You know I do!”

“Then be prepared to act like my perfect slutty wife!” He emphasized shoving his cock deep.

“What will you have me doing? Pound that fucking cock of yours in me hard!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.