Pregnant and Horny

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Knocked up girlfriend has serious needs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Sharing   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   .

Damn my boyfriend. He’d knocked me up and wouldn’t face up to it. DNA will nail his ass in court if necessary but that doesn’t help things right now. I am horny, damn it!

I was one of those who go into super sex overdrive when pregnant. I’d been that way once before but a twelve-week abortion had eliminated my finding out if the fetus was black, brown or yellow. Those were the alternative possibilities to my white husband at the time. We’d split over it. He’d wanted me to fuck around for fun but couldn’t accept the consequences.

I’d settled down a lot and look what happened. I knew exactly whose fetus this was and it hadn’t helped.

In desperation I approached a guy I worked with. Bill had always been nice to me so it was worth the chance. I was only four months along and I didn’t want another abortion. The emotional consequences of the last one had been difficult.

“Hey Bill, will you take me out to dinner. I’ll pay.” It worked. We had a good time and he asked me if I’d like to go to a concert two days hence. I jumped at the chance.

When he returned me home I put on my best show and invited him in for a drink. I wasn’t supposed to drink but had some wine to serve him. We sat on my cheap couch and tried to make conversation. He was more awkward about it than I was. Damn.

With nothing to lose at that point I just got direct. I knew how to seduce a man. I’d been born with a natural ability, I think, because it had been easy ever since I discovered what fit in that place between my legs. There had been lots of them during the last ten of my twenty-four years. Ten years of all sizes and colors of male appendages.

I gave him the “something more comfortable” routine and returned to the couch in a semitransparent robe, the best thing I owned. Sans undergarments my swelling breasts, already noteworthy, moved around hopefully enticingly. He did glance at them but tried to be polite and not stare. Dammit, STARE. That’s what I WANT! Attention!

He was either too polite, stupid, or gay. I had to go with the first. Since I asked him to dinner, maybe I had to also ask him to bed? Nothing to lose? Here goes.

Turning towards him on the couch, I took his hand and started in, “Bill, I really liked dinner and your company. I have another request. I’ve been broken up with a boyfriend for two months and when you are in a relationship you get used to some things. I miss having a man to have dinner with and that’s why I asked you. I also miss having a man to sleep with and I’d like you to stay tonight.”

My companion smiled and replied, “I was married too so I know what you mean. My wife left me a year ago for a woman so I’ve been extra sensitive. I don’t trust myself to understand women so you had to be very clear. Yes, I’ll sleep with you. I’ve wanted to for quite a while actually.”

He moved close, put an arm around me, and I got the first hot kiss in way too long. During the third one I found his hand and put it on the nearest knocker. Damn that felt good!

My legs were shaking as I led him to the lonely bed where my womb had been fertilized. He almost fell over is a struggle to take his clothes off, but soon in the dim light I could see a proud prick pointing away from his body and some nice hairy balls swinging below it. Mmmm, just what I needed.

I could smell my pussy ready for plundering as he got acquainted with my mammaries. I made encouraging noises and squeezed his tool gently when he did things that were especially nice.

“I want this nice cock in me,” I whispered as I opened my gates to heaven. We’d go into more detailed foreplay on the second round. At least I hoped there would be more.

It took little effort for him to fill me with noticeably more meat than my husband ever had. Some lovers had been more massive but this one was just fine. I moved my hips in time with his and pulled his mouth to my hard nipples. No words were necessary. I figured he’d been as horny as me.

As my peak rose towards its finished he asked that famous question, “Pull out?”

“You better not!” was all I said and I immediately felt his thrusts change followed by a baby-making warm gush deep inside. I came too, clenching that delightful male shaft over and over as I moaned.

Oh, good. He was staying inside. I kissed him and whispered, “You felt how much I needed that. And I need more too.”

He raised up and asked, kind of worried, “You are on birth control, I hope.”

I smiled and teased him, a bit, “No, I’m not.” I clamped my legs around him as he tried to escape, and continued. “There is no need. I’m already pregnant. About four months. My belly is normally flatter.”

That revelation caused his still embedded prick to start refilling. “It’s my ex-boyfriend’s. He couldn’t handle it.”

Bill handled the news well, I must say. He started moving in my extra-juicy twat and said, “I’ve never fucked a pregnant woman before.”

I laughed, “It’s pretty much the same until near the end and then you can’t do certain positions very easily. Speaking of positions, I like being on top too. Can you stay in me as we roll over?” He did but just barely.

I got lots of orgasms and I think he had four before he left the next morning. I felt so much better.

Bill started staying over Friday and Saturday nights. He’d take me places sometimes on a Saturday too, just like a boyfriend, but we didn’t really express any extraordinary affection other than in bed. It made our working together easier too.

He had commitments every other night so that still left me with an empty pussy a bunch of the time. However, the fact that I was now getting laid regularly must give me an aura because guys seemed more interested in me.

The new youth minister where I helped with Sunday School was getting more friendly and asked if I knew a good place to have dinner. He drove an hour and a half to be at our church so wanted to eat before returning home. There was no rush on that, he carefully pointed out. He was in training and also had a day job I think. I said, “Are you asking me to have a meal with you?” He nodded.

He asked again and on the third time he got laid. I had a fleeting thought about Bill’s wigglers from that morning when this new long thin cock pushed deep into where they were.

More astute than Bill, he gently asked if I was pregnant and I explained. He became my “Sunday Stud”. A real gentleman, I had to push to have the vigorous fuck I sometimes needed.

That left several “empty” days and I wanted it all the time.

Roger was an older man who lived down the hall. One day after work I was getting my mail and he came by so we chatted.

“I see that you are having some male company these days,” he commented. “I’m sure you must have been lonely after your boyfriend left.” He knew the story.

“Yeah, I was. So why didn’t you ask me out?” I half-teased.

He widened his eyes and paused for a moment, “I didn’t think it was my place. And I’m so much older than you.”

I turned to face him and looked up into his craggy visage, “I’ve had lovers older than you. Have you had any this much younger?” He was sixty-two, almost forty years older than me.

When he shook his head, I went for the home run. “I don’t have any visitors tonight. You are welcome to try out some young stuff if you don’t mind a baby-bump.”

I’d shocked him again.

He almost stuttered, “Y-Y-Your serious?”

I reached down and cupped his crotch, “I don’t kid about sex.”

He recovered and said, “No time like the present!” as he took my arm and we went up the stairs. Five minutes later we were naked and getting very well acquainted.

He’d had a lot of practice with the thick and uncircumcised club between his legs and I enjoyed every bit of what he had learned. He massaged my belly during rest periods and told me he’d fucked many mothers-in-process. His own wife had four babies and there had been others like me that needed more of a man’s “touch”. It had been a couple of years since his last dick-dipping but he polished up his skills very quickly on the days and/or nights we screwed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.