The Secret to Success - Cover

The Secret to Success

Copyright© 2018 by Abenlog

Chapter 5: Friday Night Lights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: Friday Night Lights - A story of love, adventure and BDSM following Stephen Thompson, a self-made business man, and Sylvia Rhodes, a university student who wants nothing more than to build a career as an architect.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Safe Sex   Squirting   Public Sex  

Sylvia arrived at the apartment still confused. On the way over, she had racked her mind for any memory of Cynthia telling her of a date. Nothing came to mind. The mystery remained unsolved for some time, as her roommate was still in their shared shower when Sylvia came through the door. She spent the time waiting by picking up around her room, which as a result of her stress, had gotten to be messy. Cynthia strode in just as Sylvia was picking up the last piece of soiled clothing, clad only in a towel wrapped around her chest and another her hair. “Have you picked out what you’re gonna wear?” she asked.

Sylvia furrowed her brows in response. “Uhh, no. You haven’t even told me where we’re going, or with who!”

Cynthia smirked, her hip cocking out as she shifted her weight to one foot. “Well, do you remember that ADP party we went to a few weeks ago? Well, I met this guy, James, and I’ve set us up to go out with him and his friend tonight!”

Sylvia immediately winced, her mind already racing for an excuse. “That sounds like fun, but finals are right around the corner. I really should study...” Even as the words left her mouth, Sylvia knew Cynthia wouldn’t be convinced.

“Exactly why we need to go out tonight! It’ll be our last chance to have some fun before we really buckle down for finals,” Cynthia explained, crossing her arms in defiance as she finished.

She does have a point, Sylvia thought, before finally making up her mind. “Okay, fine! I’ll go on the date, or whatever this is. Where are we meeting them?”


Stephen arrived at lounge five minutes earlier than the time he’d agreed upon with Trish, dressed slightly more casual than usual. He had chosen a (white button up with crisp cuffs to tuck into his comfier pair of navy slacks. He left the collar of his button up undone since removing a tie would be a waste of time and a high possibility. Gaining entry was easy, as the bouncer immediately recognized Stephen, waving him past the growing line of hopeful patrons. This lounge, unlike most venues in Manhattan, was relatively tame, with music only being played as a background tune to the multitude of conversations going on at once. Stephen weaved through the crowd expertly, stopping to say hello to familiar faces and old friends. Soon enough, he arrived at the table he knew his companions would be at.

The table was towards the back, set into an alcove with its’ one exposed side partially covered by an almost translucent curtain. Passing through it, Stephen saw that Trish and Holly were already comfortable, chatting away with drinks in their hand. On the center of the table was a hookah, with plush leather seating flanking three sides. Stephen watched the two carefully, curious as to who held the reins tonight. As they were both switches in their dominant and submissive relationship, it could really go either way. His question was answered when Holly turned to Trish, her eyes asking an unspoken question. The latter nodded in turn and Holly stood up quickly, rising to her full height of just under six feet. Her blonde tresses were styled perfectly, falling around exposed shoulders that gave way to a stunningly gorgeous sequin dress. She stepped forward and pulled Stephen into a hug, placing a kiss on each cheek before slipping demurely back into her seat at Trish’s side.

Once comfortable, the conversation flowed freely, with the trio catching up about all the happenings outside of work. Holly waited for a server to bring Stephen his signature Macallan 18, before allowing the conversation to turn. Her bright blue eyes caught his, and he could immediately tell she had an agenda. “Sir, I’ve asked Mistress Trish for permission to have you join us tonight, but she stated that I must receive your consent first. Will you please join my owner in properly using me tonight?” her voice was demure, and after a quick glance at Trish, Stephen answered.

“I’d love nothing more. Do you remember our safeword, pet?”

Her reaction was immediate; head nodding quickly as an ecstatic smile lit of up her gorgeous face. “Yes Sir. It’s pumpkin.”

Stephen could feel the excitement growing inside him, memories of past play dates with the two lovely ladies in front of him ruminating. He had never, and would never hook up with Trish directly, but had often times helped her in dominating Holly. Tonight would be just what Stephen needed to relieve the pressures and stress that had been building inside him over the last few weeks.


Sylvia and Cynthia stood close together, pushed even closer by the two guys they’d just finished having dinner with. The meal wasn’t the worst; they’d gone to a rowdy, but popular cantina that served not only delicious tacos but ridiculously strong margaritas. The drinks were certainly having an effect on everyone, especially James and Cynthia, who had just slid together into an ardent lip lock. Sylvia rolled her eyes just as she felt a hand slide down her right side. James’ friend, Justin, stepped closer to her, the smell of tequila and lime spreading in a cone from his parted lips. “They seem to have the right idea in mind, don’t you think?” he said, his body inching ever closer. Sylvia twisted out of his grasp, offering a soft smile. Justin was cute, sure, with his sandy blonde hair and light blue eyes, but Sylvia found herself becoming increasingly turned off by him. Perhaps it was the fact that he and James had showed up at the restaurant already drunk, or that they’d both proceeded to drink even more. Sylvia pulled out her phone, hoping for anything that could take her away from here.

The line moved slowly, but eventually the foursome made it into the club. Riff Raff, like many clubs in New York was packed on a Friday, with loud, chest-pounding club mixes of the hottest radio tracks. The music wasn’t to Sylvia’s taste, but at least she could dance to it, and by keeping Cynthia next to her, she actually managed to enjoy a few songs before being grabbed by Justin once more. She decided to give him a chance, much to her distress, as he couldn’t hold a rhythm for longer than five seconds; opting instead to just grab her hips and grind into her. She desperately grabbed Cynthia, pulling her towards the bathroom. As soon as they got in, Sylvia let out an exasperated sigh, “This sucks so much! Justin is about to fall over and this entire place is so crowded.”

Cynthia laughed, already touching up her makeup in the mirror. “I for one, am having fun. Maybe if you had a few more drinks you’d be feeling good too!”

Sylvia shook her head, soft curls shaking with the movement. “No number of drinks will t each Justin how to dance,” she returned with a laugh. “I think I might just call it a night, Cyn. Why don’t you come with me? We can get some dollar slices on the way.”

Cynthia looked at Sylvia for a moment through the mirror. “I’m gonna go home with James, I think. We can drop you off on the way?”

Sylvia considered trying to convince her best friend otherwise, but relented. “Yeah, that sounds good. Ready?” Cynthia nodded.


Impact was held every first Saturday of every month, above the lounge that Stephen, Trish and Holly had gotten their drinks. After another round, they headed up, stopping en route to say hello to Steve Savano, the manager of the play party. Steve was well known in the scene, especially since his Tumblr, theruleset, had taken off. Stephen and co walked through the space, taking in all the different equipment and implements laid out. There was a St. Andrew’s cross, with leather restraints waiting on each arm for a submissive. Past that, there was a small stage, with a few hard points hanging on the ceiling, perfect for a rigger to suspend a willing participant.

As they walked, Stephen could sense Holly’s excitement, as her bright eyes jumped from one piece to another, her body rocking from side to side. Eventually, they stopped at a carpeted area, similar to the stage, but without any elevation. Trish turned to her partner, giving Holly one last smile before allowing her domme persona to take over completely. “Kneel, pet.” Her voice was low, and Holly immediately obeyed, slinking down to her knees, head tilted down as she waited for further instruction. Trish produced a collar from her bag, a thick leather piece with a d-ring at one end, and a buckle at the back. It was slid around Holly’s slender neck, tightened into place before being tested by Trish’s strong fingers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.