Fun With a Soft Cock - Cover

Fun With a Soft Cock

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Mature woman enjoys the other liquid that shoots from a cock. Lots of pee play in this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Slut Wife   Incest   Water Sports   .

In spite of expert fondling, licking, and sucking, the older man’s penis just lay softly on his balls. “Damn”, thought the 40-year-old voluptuous redhead, “That’s the problem with an older husband. I am still SOOO horny!” When they made love it was very good and very satisfying but it didn’t happen nearly as often as she needed it. She was well into her sexual prime and her pussy asked for the sensations of a firm penetrating penis, the soothing warmth of semen, and the tingly pleasures of an orgasm preferably twice a day. Her 60-year-old husband had faced reality and reluctantly agreed she could have discreet extramarital sex to fulfill her increasing needs. She loved her husband and his cock always had priority access to her cunt, but she simply needed more.

She was not a tramp. There had to be a positive personal connection with a guy before she would get naked with him. She had accumulated a few good lovers, mostly in their early twenties, because she needed their ready responsiveness and vigor to fulfill her sexual needs. Her husband’s oldest son, just a few years younger than herself, lived with them and was in her stable. But none of them was here at this moment when her pussy needed filling!

Her spouse was an early morning person so she could go to him when she awoke, fondle him invitingly, and he would return to bed for whatever fun he could muster. She might enjoy an accompanied nap with one, or sometimes more, of her sex buddies after lunch. It was often an option to slip into her stepson’s bedroom just down the hall from hers for a while just before joining her husband for the night. She had a rule to always wake up with her spouse. Occasionally her early retiring husband would awaken when she slipped into bed and he’d be able to enjoy being ridden by her freshly fucked cunt, much to her delight. The slippery semen made penetration by his partly hard penis possible and the silky sensation sliding on his prick stimulated the rest of his arousal.

Peggy loved to play and had lost most of her inhibitions in the single years between husbands. One morning after a fairly good fucking, when her husband got up to piss she remembered something she had learned from a boyfriend a dozen years ago when she was dating several guys, including her husband-to-be.

Quickly following him to the bathroom as he went to empty his bladder, she told him to wait, got in the shower, grabbed his soft hose and pointed it at her pussy. “Let it go,” she commanded. The hot yellow stream splashed on her labia and clit causing her to shiver in pleasure.

Her husband gained some firmness in his dick and when he was empty he knelt down in the shower in front of her ordering, “My turn!” Her pee blast was not as well aimed but still soaked his belly and genitals. After a quick rinse and dry the couple made good use of the husband’s re-stimulated cock.

This play opened the door to new erotic fun. The hot wife introduced her husband’s son to golden showers not long afterwards. She practiced her aim as well as controlling the flow. The same muscles that could start and stop her urination also were useful during screwing, she discovered. Drinking lots of water and tea before this kind of play greatly increased the volume and lightened the color of the liquid output.

Their backyard was completely private so on warm days she could take father and son outside and have piss parties on the grass. It was great fun to squat over one man’s crotch and have him try to hit her piss hole as she aimed for his. Pee went everywhere as the streams collided and made the target tingle when hit. She loved to slide her piss-wet pussy onto the piss-wet cock and let the other man spray the joined genitals as they fucked. When that coupling finished, her current partner might pull out and rinse her pussy off with fresh pee. Then the other man could slip his dick into a wet, cummy snatch for his hot piece. This second fuck partner, likewise, was expected to rinse her cunt after cumming in it. If one of the men was positioned between her legs she could give her own return shot at his crotch. This hot fluid exchange worked both ways!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.