I Was Sitting At My Wedding on a Friday Night - Cover

I Was Sitting At My Wedding on a Friday Night

Copyright© 2018 by Writer Mick

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The further adventures of Kendi and MIck and their life together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

“I’ve got sunshine, on a cloudy day...”

Many of the parents danced, a couple of the known couples among the swimmers even tried to slow dance like their folks. Kids need to listen to those kinds of songs more often. Unbridled love is so much better than hooking up music.

Kendi was smiling and swaying to the music and everyone was in a general mellow mood. When I finished the applause was heartwarming, followed by everyone, literally everyone, coming to us and saying good-night and welcoming Kendi to the team. The night couldn’t have gone any better.

But now, the night was over. It was almost 10pm. It was Saturday night and there was no practice in the morning. I asked several of the boys if they had enough to eat, eliciting broad smiles. Brody’s tip jar was packed, and he was really happy.

“Mick, if you EVER need me to do this again for any sort of team party let me know. Not one of those kids was rude or disrespectful. Every one of them that made a request said, ‘Thank you’!. Hell, none of them asked for songs I couldn’t play! So, these are the sort of kids you raise on the team. You and Kendi need to start spitting out kids like these, the world needs more like them.”

“But Brody, if I am trying to get pregnant and I spit it out, we are doing it wrong.”

“And she is back!”

A kiss on the cheek and a pat on the bottom, let Kendi know that I loved her and appreciated her sense of humor. It also let her know that someone was going to get pounded through the mattress tonight. I waved Stan and Lita good-night and Kendi and I proceeded to help clean up the small mess. The trash cans were full of plates and cans. The hosts said that they had never had a group that was so much fun AND who cleaned up after themselves so well.

“I will proudly pass that on to them. We work very hard to have kids who are high character AND fast.”

“Brody, you need any help?”

“Nope, the sound system is the barns. All I need to do is pack up my laptop and the associated cables and I am out.”

“Well, Kendi, I guess we can head home.”

“Yes, you have a few gallons of baby seed that I want inside me.”

“Oh shit. I am gonna die!”

“No lover. Didn’t you see or hear everyone here tonight? You are going to live! Live and give me 100 babies!”

“Oh, boy.”

We walked hand in hand out to the car. We embraced and kissed before I opened the driver side door for her. I got in on the passenger side and before we left the parking lot and hit the road, Kendi had my penis out of my pants and was shifting gears on me and the car.

When we got to the condo, ‘She’ just wouldn’t back off. I got out of the car and walked around to open her door. I was going to stuff my cock back into my pants, but nope! Kendi quickly stopped me and sucked me into her mouth.

“Kendi! The security cams!”

“They need a good time too!”

“I want to take you upstairs.”

“I wonder if I can make it all the way home with you in my mouth?”

At this point I figured, what the hell. I began to walk sideways with Kendi bent over sideways and me in her mouth. We got to the elevator and I hit the button. The doors opened and we walked in. I hit the button for the sixth floor. The doors closed and up we went. Kendi never broke her oral attachment.

The doors opened and there stood our neighbors from the other side of the sixth floor. I had only seen them once before. I smiled and Kendi actually waved as she continued to work on me. I turned her towards the condo and when we got to the door, Kendi just pushed me against it until our neighbors got on the elevator and disappeared.

With that she attacked me in full ‘She’ mode and soon I shot straight into her throat.

“Kendi! We did it wrong!”

‘She’ stood and wiped her mouth before I could pull her into a kiss. I just held her and held the kiss as I slid my hands up under her long skirt to her bare butt.

“Turn around and bend over please.”

I asked nicely, and she complied. I flipped the skirt up over her back and with my still slightly rigid member, I entered her and began to stroke her.

“Mick, what if the neighbors come back?”

“Then they get two shows out of three.”

She purred and off we went. Once in rhythm we accelerated. Faster and harder until I grabbed her bare cheeks and pulled myself tight to her and let loose. I held her until I felt no more pulses.

“THAT, is how we are supposed to do it.”

“I’ll try to remember. Come on inside. I want to lay on my back and keep your seeds inside me.”

I opened the door and Kendi waddled to the couch, with her hand on her pussy, and laid down on her back. I lay next to her and drew lazy shapes around her hairy mons and her lower tummy and the top inside of her thighs.

“Can we please live the rest of our lives like this?”

“Wouldn’t bother me in the least, but at some point you will need to push to get the baby out so we can put another one in.”

“Yes! More cum. More babies. More cum. More babies. It sounds like a never-ending story.”

“What it sounds like is heaven on earth. I love you Kendall O’Dell. I love you more than anything I have ever loved.”

“Jean?”

“Actually, since about a month ago, I never think of her anymore. You have exorcised those demons. I never thought I would be happy again.”

Yeah that did it. I broke down and cried in her arms like a little girl.

“Kendi, may I please try to put babies in your belly some more tonight?”

“You don’t ever have to ask. I would say that you have the right to do that wherever and whenever we are, but I don’t want you banging away on me at a swim meet or in church.”

“Darn, there goes two of my major fantasies.”

I tried to frown, but I was looking at my now naked wife, laying on her back on the couch with her hips sitting high on the back of the couch.

“You know that it is an old wives’ tale that inverting yourself will cause the sperm to more easily swim into your cervix.”

“Maybe. Maybe not. I am really trying to get your baby into my belly. I will do everything I can. Your next load is going to be before bed, and I want to plug it in with a tampon.”

“Kendi, I have a better idea.”

“What?”

“How about we make love and when it is time for us to cum, we do it together and look into each other’s eyes and say I love you with all my soul?”

Now it was my wife’s turn to cry like a little girl, or like me, either or.

About an hour later, our bodies covered in a soft sheen of sweat, we looked into each other’s eyes as the greatest orgasm of the night rolled over us.

“I love you with all of my soul.”

We both managed to say the words while I was pumping my baby seed into her.

“That felt so good. It felt like you shot right into my womb.”

‘She’ probably would have said more, but I kissed her as she and I both shook and felt the quake of the after-orgasm spasms. As she laid underneath me I could feel the ripples flow through her muscles and across her abdomen.

“Would you please sleep with me tonight?”

“I don’t understand that question, Mick.”

“I don’t know why I asked it. I just had the overwhelming need to take hold of you and wrap my arms around you and give you all the love I could to help my last load of baby makers find their way home. I figured they would follow the love.”

We wrapped ourselves up in ourselves and fell asleep. If love can have a physical manifestation, I would imagine that this was pretty close. I woke up after an hour and really needed to pee. I had failed baby seed in the pipeline that I needed to clean out.

I went to the bathroom, lights off, and sat on the toilet and relieved myself. I took a sheet of toilet paper and dabbed off the last drop before flushing. I crawled back into bed and wrapped my arms around my wonderful wife.

“Mick?”

“Yes, Kendi.” I whispered.

“I love the sound of you peeing. I guess that means that I love you.”

“I guess.”

I kissed the back of her neck and her ear lobe and was almost instantly asleep.


I felt the kiss before anything else. It was soft and slightly wet. It almost danced along my lips. The kiss was delicate in the extreme and yet I could feel the heat of the flesh of her lips. Then the sensation of the heat of her breath on my face and neck. Her lips brushed my cheek and I felt the same response as a newborn turning their head toward the nipple touching their face.

“I love you, Kendall O’Dell.”

“Shhhh.”

I knew to shush when I’m told to shush. I laid there and luxuriated in the feel of her breath and warm slightly wet lips. Finally.

“Mick, let’s go down to the workout room and get a little run in.”

“What time is it?”

“It’s 4:30AM.”

“Maybe too early.”

“Not if we want to work out nude.”

“Nude?”

“Yes, nude.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.