My Brother's Keeper - Cover

My Brother's Keeper

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Nick received the strangest offer of all from his younger brother and his girlfriend, but the proposal comes with a catch: he has to move in and share a searing hot Persian lady.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Public Sex  

“Hey, papi ... come join us!” Carmen told me the next morning as she showered with Neda.

“Scott still sleeping off the Long Islands?” I chuckled now.

“Yep, he’s a bit of a lightweight still ... but it makes him so adorable. He can be downright mushy while drunk, you know,” Neda laughed softly as she spoke of her fiance, my own brother.

“So ... papi ... you wanna ... mess around in the shower?” Carmen licked her lips while fondling Neda’s ass.

“Don’t mind if I do,” I grinned as I groped my ex now.

“Here, let us wash you, too,” Neda encouraged me as she caressed me with her soapy hands.

“Scott and I are both such lucky bastards, you know,” I smiled as my ... no, our two ladies cleaned me in the shower.

“Just you wait until the wedding night, papi! By the way, you know that I’m never getting remarried, right? Never! As far as the Church and I are concerned, I’m still su esposa, your wife! If you want to remarry me, however, that’s the one exception. If we have ... made enough amends, that is ... or rather, if I have,” Carmen gave me the most adorable pout as she tugged my heartstrings.

“Alright, but understand that we still need to work out all of the hall passes or whatever. That’s not going away, nor is this, as you know. My deal with Scott and Neda, that is,” I warned Carmen even as I granted her that one concession ... my money was better protected now, anyway.

“Papi, I am now the happiest woman alive, with the possible exception of our lovely friend here, believe me on that! I’m going to wake you guys up every morning with breakfast ... and lots of booty, too! Every morning, babe! I might be a puta, but I’m YOUR puta ... and Scott’s ... and Neda’s, but particularly yours. Trust me on that!” Carmen now bit her bottom lip as my fingers wandered up her asshole.

“Well, baby, I told you yesterday that you’re mine, didn’t I? You belong to me now. Period. End of story. Full stop. Only now you’re OURS, but mine first, as you said. Our remarriage will only confirm that, but we will leave out those silly words, ‘forsaking all others,’ as that’s just dumb ... and in this case, a lie. Maybe you should get ink to mark you as ours ... including Scott’s and Neda’s,” I reassured a very amorous Carmen while playing with her culo ... and Neda’s now.

“His ... fingers ... are up my butt ... are they up yours, too?” Neda asked Carmen, likely already knowing the answer.

“Up my culo ... and yours ... right where they belong! That’s where his fingers should be, right?” Carmen moaned as I played with her asshole now.

“God ... yesss! I’ve just gotten Scott to try some ass play ... and it’s been difficult at best, but Nick takes it like a natural! He’s really an anal virtuoso, ain’t he ... just plays our bottoms like violins. You don’t seem to mind when I toy with your tush, either, am I right?” Neda asked during a very steamy, three-way kiss between us.

“Honey ... I love it! Feel free to play with my culo whenever you like, assuming that Nick’s happy with it,” Carmen swore as we left the shower and dried off.

“Anytime, babe,” I promised my ex as I pushed her over the vanity and slid right into her dripping wet snatch.

“Oh ... fuck ... I gotta wake Scott now, you know!” Neda exclaimed with growing arousal now.

“Wake him with a sixty-nine, hon,” I urged Neda and she just winked back at me.

Sure enough, not a minute or so later, my younger brother Scott awoke to Neda sitting on his face and leaning over to suck his dick at once. He didn’t take too much time after that to adjust as he ate his girlfriend in earnest and relaxed just enough to enjoy her mouth around his prick. While I slid in and out of Carmen for my part, Neda climbed off Scott now that she had his attention and lured him to the vanity for obvious reasons.

“You know what’s coming, baby ... Nick is ... deep inside her sloppy snatch. And then, honey, you’re gonna fuck her, too, aren’t you? You’ll shoot your cum inside her eager, soaking wet twat, and then we’ll have breakfast ... and after that, it’s my turn to get double dicked! Look at how sultry she is, how hot and bothered, how lustful she is for your brother’s cock! See how he’s playing with her asshole, too? He’s gonna play with mine the same way when he fucks me next!” Neda egged Scott on, of course, knowing what he needed from us.

Just when my brother couldn’t get more turned-on, of course, Neda knelt and took him into her mouth again, playing with his balls as well. That was too much for Carmen ... watching it. She creamed herself loudly on my cock and then cussed in Spanish, even as I toyed with her backdoor and she spread her cheeks further apart.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.