Extending the Family - Cover

Extending the Family

Copyright© 2018 by J_Carter

Chapter 2: First Punishments

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: First Punishments - Carter's new family introduces him to a very kinky new lifestyle. This will (hopefully) be a very long story of punishment, humiliation, sex, slavery, and intrigue. Updates will be sporadic, at best. More codes will be added, but there will be no gore, scat, or snuff.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

“Well, I guess I have to fuck you now, asshole,” Jaime blurted petulantly, as soon as the door closed.

“Hah! Well, as irresistable as that offer may seem, slut,” I said sarcastically, standing. “I just came down Jessica’s lovely throat, so I think I’ll pass. But I should probably remind you who’s in charge here, so how about I spank you, instead.”

After the beating they had just endured, I hadn’t actually planned on hitting either of them, but seeing her sudden look of fear and submission, I decided on the spot that a bit of punishment was just the thing that I wanted. I walked up to the kitchen counter and looked over the intimidating array of tools I had at my disposal, running my hand over them.

“Jessica,” I prompted. “Which of these will hurt her ass the most?”

“The tawse, sir,” she answered softly.

I picked up the thick, split strap that my father had used the first time he beat her pussy.

“But,” she continued shyly, sidling up to me, ignoring her sister’s betrayed look and almost whispering, “what she hates the most of these ones is the birch on her tits, if she gets more than six or ten.”

Returning the tawse to the counter, I picked up the slim bundle of twigs that she had indicated. I swished it through the air, getting a feel for it.

“‘Of these ones’? There are others?”

“Yes, sir. Not here, though.” There was fear in her voice, now. “Sometimes he--your father--will bring other things to use on us. Clamps and pins and electric ... things. Some of them are worse.”

I really wanted to see these other tools, but I was happy for now with what I had.

“Breasts out,” I ordered the older girl.

Jaime obeyed, a look of hatred on her face as she clasped her hands at the small of her back and pulled her shoulders back, presenting her tits to me, the red marks of her earlier punishment already fading.

Gleefully, I took a swing at the out-thrust mounds, the slim birch bundle hitting with a satisfying crackle, even though my swing had been sub-par.

Enthralled by the delightful sound, I swung again, much harder this time, eliciting an equally fun noise from Jaime. Encouraged, I began snapping the bundle across her breasts, harder and faster. Fifteen, maybe twenty times I hit her chest, until the sixteen-year old was openly crying again.

“Thank you, sir,” she sobbed once I stopped, her full breasts heaving, decorated with a multitude of fresh, thin red lines.

“Good girl,” I soothed, slipping one arm around her waist and lifting the other to fondle a breast. The skin was hot as I clasped it, lifting the weight. “Now, I’m sure that I’ll be in the mood to punish someone again soon, so play nice, and maybe it will be your sister’s little tits or tight ass that gets my attention, okay?”

“Whatever you like, sir.”

“Good. Now why don’t you show me around?” I pulled her tight against me, and we walked down the narrow hall, Jessica following behind.

“This is our room, sir,” Jaime said, as we approached the first door.

I had to let her go to enter the tiny bedroom. A bunkbed took up most of the space, both beds made up nicely, all in pink, a multitude of stuffed animals of varying sizes scattered across both mattresses. The bed frame was thick, solid wood, and heavy iron rings were bolted on in a dozen or more places. It wasn’t hard to imagine what they were for.

Looking around, there wasn’t much else in the room; two small dressers and a closet, so I decided to really explore.

The closet, quite small, held a single row of clothes on hangers. I flipped through them a bit. A couple of sundresses, blouses, and cheerleader oufits. I pulled out one of the cheerleading outfits and showed it to Jaime, who was still standing in the doorway. I smiled and raised an eyebrow, and she blushed, looking down at the floor.

A dozen pairs of shoes littered the floor, and I noticed that most of them were heels that looked uncomfortably tall.

Above the hanging clothes, there was a shelf with a couple of bins. I pulled one down and found it to be filled with ropes and shackles. I put it back and walked over to a dresser.

The bottom drawer was boring, filled with socks and a couple of plaid skirts. The second was more tittilating, containing bras. Obviously Jaime’s bras, I saw, picking one up. A red, lacy item, the cup was clearly too large for Jessica’s petite chest, but it was very low cut. I wondered how much it actually covered.

“Here,” I said, tossing it to her. “You’re making me feel overdressed.”

Turning my attention back to the dresser, I opened the top drawer. A handful of panties, all of them skimpy and lacy, filled one corner of the drawer. The rest of the drawer was piled with dildos. Most of them seemed normal sized to me, though I didn’t have much experience with dildos, but there were several that were shockingly large. One particularly monstrous one was the size of my forearm, hand included!

“Ah,” I said, unsure of myself. “Not many panties?”

“I’m not usually allowed to wear them,” she said quietly.

I looked up at her with a smirk, and my jaw dropped.

The bra, as I had half suspected, was a bit skimpy; the lacy red cups just reached the lower edge of her aereola, but the impressive part was the way it lifted her breasts, elevating and emphasizing her already impressive chest to a spectacular degree.

“Well,” I said, smirking again, and opening the top drawer of the other dresser. “I suppose that if you’re a slut, you might as well dress like one. Looks like your sister is allowed, huh?”

“Yes, sir,” she affirmed. Jessica’s top drawer was packed with underwear. Ranging from plain satin to tiny, sheer lace with ribbons and bows, there was a plethora of undergarments. I pawed through, looking for something that fit my mood.

“Ooh,” I muttered, pulling out a tiny piece of string. “Jessie, come here.”

Quietly, the younger girl entered her bedroom, unsure of herself.

“Put these on, would you?” I suggested, tossing the black panties at her. I turned back to the dresser and opened the next drawer.

She had a lot fewer bras than her sister, but then again, she barely needed them, with her cute little handfuls. The rest of the drawer was filled with negligees, baby-dolls, and tiny robes, most of them sheer. I selected one that seemed particularly short, set it momentarily on top of her dresser, and turned back to her.

The panties were as absurdly tiny as I had hoped, black strings flat across her slim hips and a crotch that did nothing to cover her juicy mound. Practically all of her sparse, neatly trimmed pubic hair was exposed.

“Hmm. Not quite what I had in mind,” I said pensively, kneeling in front of her. “Let me see...”

I slipped a finger between her panties and mound to pinch the fabric, gently pulling them up and watching the little triangle slip between her pussy lips. Once her fat outer lips were exposed, I slid my finger around the waistband to her hip, my free hand taking hold of the other side, and began sliding the straps higher on her hips. The panties slipped deeper into her pussy, and I began pulling harder.

I looked up to see her biting her lip as I continued lifting the front of her thong, and I paused to get a firmer grip before continuing. I smiled up at her and pulled harder, and she half-heartedly smiled back, letting out a little squeak before I let the string slap back agianst her flat stomach.

“That’s cute,” I said, tracing a finger along the line of her panties, along her split-open snatch.

“Thank you, sir,” she murmurred.

“Call me Carter,” I said, standing up. “Both of you. While I’m not punishing you, at least.”

“Okay, Carter,” Jaime assented. Jessica just nodded.

“Put this on,” I requested, passing Jessica the baby doll I had chosen.

The petite teen pulled the sheer white film over her head, and reached behind herself to fasten the band. The little cups lifted her small breasts a bit, but nothing like the incredible effect of her sister’s demi-bra. It was just about as short as I imagined, the hem just a tiny bit lower than the waist of her panties, well above her obscenely displayed pussy.

I flicked my finger, indicating that she should turn, and she obliged, showing off her tight little ass.

“Very cute,” I approved. She smiled. “Now let’s see the rest of the house.”

“Just Mom’s room left,” Jaime said, leading the way back into the hall. I shrugged and followed, pulling Jessica along by her wrist.

That wasn’t quite true, as we passed a bathroom on the way to the end of the hall before entering Catherine’s bedroom. It was quite a bit bigger than the girls’s tiny space, though still less than half the size of my room at home. The bed took up most of the space again, though this one was queen sized. It had a heavy wood frame in a similar style to the bunk bed, with tall posts on each corner and just as many metal tie-off points.

On the far side of the bedhere was a closet with a mirrored door stretching the length of the wall, and to the left of the door there was a desk with a laptop.

“What’s this?” I gestured at a small whiteboard on the wall above the laptop.

“Our votes,” Jaime said, clearly reluctant to divulge more. I raised an eyebrow, and she elaborated. “Master William posts our punishment videos for his friends, and they upvote and downvote each of us.”

“Well that sounds fun,” I enthused, sitting at the desk. As of the last time it was updated, Jaime was ahead by a narrow margin--120 to Jessica’s 108. “Show me.”

Jaime reached over my shoulder, her breast brushing my shoulder, and typed in a short password, unlocking the computer. I reached up and firmly tweaked her nipple, eliciting a quick squeak. She hesistated to pull away as the desktop loaded, but my attention was on the laptop’s screen.

Jaime and Jessica’s Newest Punishment, the title to the countdown on the open webpage read. Evidently their latest punishment was due to hit the presumably secret site in ten hours, give or take. I scrolled down a bit to find a lengthy pair of columns; Punishments on the left and Shows on the right.

“And the shows?”

“Whoever gets more points after four days performs for The Friends,” Jaime expained. “If we’re within twenty points, we both have to do it.”

“And if either of us is ahead by more than fifty points,” Jessica added, “we make an extra punishment video of the loser.”

“Wonderful!” I clicked an intriguing thumbnail in the Shows column, the picture showing both girls wearing the white cheerleader costumes with burgundy and yellow accents that I had seen in their closet.

“Are you really cheerleaders,” I asked, as the video buffered, “or are these fake costumes?”

“We’re on the squad at Washington,” Jaime confirmed, as fast paced dance music spun up and the screen showed the two teens in a vaguely familiar locker room beginning a racy dance.

They gyrated their hips in unison for the camera, both smiling saucily as they performed a synchronized routine that I was sure wouldn’t be allowed at the public school that they attended across town. They spun 360 degrees, their skirts twirling up to reveal that, though Jessica was wearing dark red panties that matched their outfits, Jaime wore none at all, flashing her thick ass.

Their high kicks flashed the camera, teasing crimson underwear and bare snatch, respectively. Another half turn faced their asses toward the viewer, and they arched their backs, presenting the lovely derrieres as they began twerking to the music. Each one reached back and grabbed the hem of their skirts, and slowly began raising them, seemingly offering their gyrating globes.

As the hems raised, I found my attention drawn to Jaime’s curvier, more naked posterior, as I began to catch glimpses of her bare snatch. The white pleated skirts rose a bit higher, teasing a bit of sparkle before revealing that Jaime was wearing a dark red jeweled plug in her ass.

The music ended then, with the sisters’ asses lewdly on display, to riotous applause. The camera zoomed out and panned right, to show ten young men, all grinning and cheering. On the wall behind them was the very recognizeable logo for Marquis Alphonse Preparatory School, our rampant lion stenciled out in proud blue and gold.

The lacrosse coach, who I recognized from frequent pep rallies, stood in front of the group, clapping slowly.

“Good show, girls,” he half shouted, gesturing for the team to simmer down. “Too bad you can’t get your team half as riled up as you get ours. Maybe you wouldn’t have lost by eight points just now.”

Another round of cheers drowned him out as he continued.

“ ... all appreciate your school spirit. But, to the victors go the spoils.”

The players surged forwards to surround the two hapless teens, whose smiles faded as six seniors jocks from my high school began groping their bodies. ‘Why didn’t I follow Dad’s advice and go up for lacrosse,’ I wondered, as the team began roughly stripping them.

Once they were naked, the coach stepped in again, imposing order on the rowdy group.

“Alright then. Jaime, on the bench; Jessie, on your knees and get them warmed up. Evans, your performance earned you first go. Everyone else line up.” The girls obeyed, Jessica kneeling on the tile floor and Jaime taking much the same position that she had in the last stage of her punishment tonight. The lacrosse players formed a line, Mark Evans at the front, where Jessica knelt.

Mark shoved his pants down, his half-erect cock springing out right in front of Jessica’s face. Submissively, she sucked it down, swallowing it to the hilt.

As Jessica prepared the star player, Coach Andrews prepared Jaime. Roughly, he pulled the jeweled plug out of her ass and pushed it into her mouth, then held a large bottle of lube over her crotch. Slowly, her poured a copious amount of the gel onto Jaime’s bald mons, letting it dribble freely down her slit to her slightly open asshole.

With two fingers, he began molesting her, pushing the lube into her spread pussy, the shiny liquid still streaming out of the bottle onto her sex. He switched to three fingers to shove the lube into her ass, which she vocally protested around the steel plug in her mouth.

“Now, gentlemen, Jaime here is a whore.” The boys cheered at that, and the coach smiled, and gave her pussy a brutal slap, which resounded wetly in the locker room. “So no one hits that without a condom.”

He tossed a prophylactic to Mark, who pulled his now fully erect cock out of Jessica’s mouth and deftly rolled it down his shaft.

Mark stepped up to the bench where Jaime lay spread, and another player, already pantsless, moved to take his place and avail himself of Jessica’s services.

“You’re today’s MVP, Evans,” the coach said, slapping the kid on the back. “So not only do you get first go, but you get whichever hole you pick all to yourself.”

“I’m taking the public school bitch’s ass,” Mark announced, to the vocal dismay of one of the other guys. “You jerks can have her cunt.”

Not everyone was unhappy with the arrangement, as a couple of the other players in line for Jessica’s mouth whooped and high fived. Jaime, I imagined, might have been happier with that arrangement as well, since it meant nine fewer cocks in her ass, though her attention was focused on the one cock that was knocking at that door, as Mark took aim at the crinkled orifice.

The butt plug in Jamie’s mouth did nothing to muffle her wail as the athlete unceremoniously rammed his cock to the hilt in her ass.

“Fuck, she’s tight!” There was another round of high fives and hollers as he made the announcement and began pummeling her asshole.

I looked up from the video at the two practically naked sisters.

“Are the shows always like this?” I asked, reaching out to grab Jaime’s luscious ass. “I should have tried out for lacrosse.”

“Not always,” she arched her back, pushing her bottom into my hand. “We’ve only done the lacrosse team twice. When it’s just Jessie, she usually gets a bukakke session, but more often it’s me with an old man or a les show with just the two of us.”

With my free hand I palmed Jessica’s tight butt. “That sounds lovely. You two must love that.”

“Eww,” Jessica whispered, her look of distaste mirrored by her sister.

“Oh come on, you’re sisters. You must love each other,” I teased. “Let me see you kiss.”

Reluctantly, they pressed their lips together at my request, gently kissing.

“Keep going,” I said, glancing at the video, where Mark was peeling off his condom and stepping back to make space for the next player.

“Hold this, slut,” the coach ordered, trading the butt plug in Jaime’s mouth for the used condom.

I looked back up at the girls, who were still kissing, almost chastely.

“Come do that down here,” I instructed, pushing my chair back from the desk to make room in front of me.

They both knelt, facing each other, before resuming their hesitant make-out session. I guided their hands to my crotch, and they began gently stroking my cock through my pants. I was very quickly regaining my erection.

The video began to get a little repetitive, as a third teenager began hammering at Jaime’s cunt, so I went back and began browsing the other videos.

The next video that I clicked on was a punishment session. It began with the girls introducing themselves, so I skipped to the middle, where they were naked. They seemed to be hugging each other, but their hand were cuffed, each behind the other’s back. Our parents were on either side, strapping their bottoms as they cried into each other’s shoulders.

I undid my pants, and Jaime fished my cock out, stroking her hand up and down its length, as they kept kissing for my entertainment. Jessica dipped her hands down my pants to fondle my balls through my soft boxer briefs.

I found another show, where the two girls, in transparent nightgowns, were sucking on opposite ends of a huge double ended dildo. Their mother, in matching garb, had a fistful of each girl’s hair, and was guiding their movements, slowly moving them towards each other, feeding a bit more of the phallus down their throats with each stroke, until their lips met in the middle.

I stood up and shucked off my pants and underwear, kicking them, along with my shoes, into the corner of the room.

They looked up at me expectantly, and I pushed their heads back together for them to keep kissing. It was a lot tamer than the videos, but seemed just as hot, as it was right here in the flesh and I was controlling it.

I went back and scrolled down to find one with just Jessica; there weren’t a lot of solo shows, and most of them were Jaime. When I did find one, it was the expected bukakke show--ten minutes of the younger girl’s head bobbing on one cock after another. Each one either finished into a martini glass that the teen held or pulled back out of frame at the last minute before coming. I skipped ahead to where they began dumping thick ropes of cum on her innocent little face. Closing her eyes after the second donor, she held the partially filled glass in front of her like an offering to bacchus as they coated her face with semen, occasional jets straying into her auburn hair.

As the white slime accumulated on her face, the mingled stripes began dripping down her features, and occasionally someone would guide her glass to catch a glob dripping from her chin or jaw.

Finally, after the dozens of men were spent, her mother came forward. Almost lovingly, she used her finger to guide the thick layer of sperm from her face down into the glass, leaving a thin, sticky sheen. Slowly, she opened her eyes, a few strings connecting her eyelashes, and smiled sickly, raising the glass to her lips. Clearly disgusted, she filled her mouth with the cock slime, emptying about a quarter of the streaky white-clear cocktail. She opened wide to display it lewdly to the camera, swirling it with her tongue and gargling it before swallowing it down and showing her empty mouth to the internet audience.

She repeated the actions, this time gagging a bit as she swallowed. Catherine took the glass from her, and she tipped her head back, opening her mouth wide as her mother slowly poured a thick, gloppy stream onto her oustretched tongue. Drip by drip, her mouth filled to the brim as the last half of the glass emptied into it. Catherine passed the glass to someone offscreen, and placed her hand over Jessica’s mouth, sealing in the slime. Her other hand daintily pinched the teenager’s nostrils shut, and Jessica began bucking with each reluctant swallow. Finally, she nodded, and her mother took her hands away, leaving Jessica panting and showing an empty mouth again. A polite smattering of applause ended the video, and I began looking for another.

“This is all very lovely girls,” I said, gently gripping my cock and lining it up with their lips as they continued their long kissing session. “Don’t mind me; just keep making out.”

I sighed in pleasure as the head of my cock insinuated itself between their mouths, and clicked on another show. This one was another solo.

The show opened on a topless Jaime, her magnificent breasts bound tightly with hemp rope. Her face had an expression of pain as my father, behind her, bound her wrists behind her head, jerking the rope down to secure it to the harness around her chest. The camera pulled back a bit to show a long knee-height trestle with an array of glistening dildos mounted on it, arranged in ascending order of size, starting with a fairly slim pink one about five inches long and ending with a tapered black monster that must have been fourteen inches long with a base the size of my fist.

“Are you ready, Jaime?” Catherine asked from behind the camera, as my dad guided her to straddle the first toy. She walked unsurely on very tall heels, the only thing she was wearing, besides the ropes binding her. “Do you want this one in your pussy or in your ass?”

“What?” Jaime asked, already uncomfortable and terrified.

Behind her, Dad pulled a large coin from his pocket and flipped it.

“Lucky slut,” he said, looking at the coin. “Heads. This one goes in your pussy.”

Awkardly, she lowered herself above the dildo until it touched her slit. Visibly lubricated, it entered her passage easily, and she sighed as it filled her.

“Good girl,” Catherine’s voice assured her. “Only eleven left. Up you go now.”

Her thighs straining a bit, she lifted herself up and shuffled to the next one, as Dad flipped the coin again.

“Heads again.”

I skipped ahead a bit.

She raised herself off the third phallus, the camera zoomed in on her ass as the tip popped out.

“Tails,” my father called from off camera. “The fourth one goes up your ass, as well.”

The camera moved around to focus on her face as she shuffled forward. She lowered herself and flinched a little at the pressure on her sphincter. She took the length of it fairly easliy, though, settling all the way down to the narrow plank.

“Bounce a little,” her mother instructed. “Give us a show.”

Unhappily, she obeyed, fucking her own ass on the immobile phallus.

The coin pinged as Dad flipped it again.

“Pussy this time.”

With a gasp of effort, she lifted herself off the rubber cock and shuffled to the next one. It was close to the same size as the last, save for a head that was significantly wider than the shaft, and she settled over it, nestling it between her lips. With a little grunt, she let it sink in about halfway.

“Oh, god,” she exclaimed, her eyes widening. “Please...”

“Good,” Dad said. “You’ve found the first surprise! A little capsaicin in the lube, just to keep things interesting. Keep going now. All the way down, kiddo.”

Her face scrunched up in pain, she lowered herself again, taking the burning cock all the way in.

“Fuck it,” Catherine said gleefully. “All the way up and down.”

Keening softly, she lifted herself up and down, tears forming in her big, brown eyes.

“That’s enough,” Dad allowed, after four or five strokes. “After all, you still have seven left.”

Gingerly, she lifted herself up, but found no relief as the pepper kept stinging deep inside her. She shuffled forward to the next, a flesh toned and very realistic cock about nine inches long.

“Tails,” my father informed her.

Scared and sore, she bent her knees to place the new intruder at her asshole, pausing as the tip entered.

“Just plain lube,” Catherine assured her daughter. “You’re welcome.”

“Quickly now,” Dad prompted.

Relieved that the only pain would be from the size of the fake cock in her ass, Jaime obediently began forcing it into her backside, though tears were now streaming down her cheeks. Straining, she looked straight into the camera and fucked the cock until my dad flipped the coin again.

The next dildo, which the coin had designated for her ass again, appeared identical to the last, except that it was coal black. Well stretched now, she took it easily into her ass, lifting herself up to fuck it without being told.

Upon settling back down onto it the second time, though, she began wailing.

“Ah,” Catherine sighed. “That will be the menthol. Too bad it’s not in your pussy; it might cool down that horrid burning you must be feeling. Don’t stop now, though. Get that fucker deep up inside your ass.”

Somehow, I doubted that it would have provided any relief for her pussy, given that they were both irritants, and not actually hot or cold. Heh.

Muting the volume, I turned my attention to the girls who were still obediently trying to make out around my cock.

“This is so much fun!” I exclaimed. “But now I think I want my own private show. Jaime, what do you reccomend?”

The brunette pulled away from my cock, leaving it to her little sister.

“Jessie’s most popular show was her being pissed on. They made her pour it on herself, gargle it, drink it and all sorts of perverted things.”

Jessica whined in protest, though she didn’t take her lips off my cock. I imagined that this was revenge for Jessica telling me to birch her tits. Well, if the girls were going to give me that kind of ammunition against each other, I certainly didn’t mind playing along.

“Excellent idea,” I congratulated her. “But I think I need to build up a reserve first. Why don’t you grab me a couple of beers.”

Eagerly, she scampered off to the kitchen, and I pulled her sister up into my lap.

“But in the meantime, I still want a show,” I confided to the petite teen, as I snugged her up against my erection. “What should we do to Jaime right now?”

“Oooh...” she smiled and snuggled her hip into my crotch. “Can I fist her?”

“Perfect.” I leaned in and kissed her. She responded tentatively, flicking the tip of her tongue against my lips.

I continued kising her for a moment longer after Jaime returned, brushing my tongue against hers.

“Thank you, Jaime,” I said, disengaging from the kiss to take the two bottles she had retrieved for me.

As I began chugging the first one, I suddenly realized that the girl in my lap, who I had just been kissing, might very well become my sister soon. Step sister. I wasn’t sure how I felt about that.

Eh. I finished the beer and gave her another quick kiss, shoving my tongue into her mouth.

“Well, I need a bit of time for this to do its work, and I still want a show.” Jaime looked a bit concerned at that. I pushed Jessica off of my lap. “Get on the bed and spread your legs.”

Slowly, the older sister obeyed, as I swiveled around on the chair and scooted a bit closer for a better view.

“Hmm. I think this will work better if you grab your knees. Jessca, I think you’ll need some lube, won’t you?”

Nodding, Jessica ran over to the nightstand on the opposite side of the bed and grabbed a pump bottle, setting it on top and pressing several times to coat her right hand liberally.

“Wouldn’t you rather fuck me, Carter,” Jaime suggested, slowly pulling her legs up as I had instructed, a note of desperation in her voice as she spread herself, the lips of her pussy opening slightly. “You can put it anywhere.”

“I know I can,” I said smugly, taking a sip of the second beer. “I’m not sure I want to, though, since I just saw the whole lacrosse team fucking your whore cunt.”

“Please?”

I settled back in the chair to watch as Jessica knelt in front of her sister’s spread crotch.

“Go ahead,” I prompted.

Jessica formed her lubed hand into a spearhead shape and roughly thrust it against Jaime’s bald quim. Her hand wasn’t large, but I had quite recently felt how tight Jaime was, and the older girl squealed as her sister’s fingers penetrated her to the second knuckle.

“Lovely.” I sipped the beer again. “Don’t hold back.”

It only took two more thrusts, each accompanied by a cock-hardening squeal from Jaime before Jessica’s hand popped in, sinking to her wrist.

“Fantastic!” I exclaimed, leaning forward. This was something I had only ever seen in porn. “How deep can she take it?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.