Rex, the Reincarnated Rapist Retriever - Cover

Rex, the Reincarnated Rapist Retriever

Copyright© 2018 by Donna The Dog Lover

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A convicted rapist is sent to death row and is executed and then returns to earth as a black Labrador Retriever with the same perverted inclinations of his human first life. He starts his new adventures as a dog with no conscience or sense of guilt about his seeking out human females for his pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Horror   Zoophilia   Science Fiction   Body Swap   Furry   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Necrophilia   Squirting   Body Modification   Hairy   Leg Fetish   Transformation   Violence  

I know most of you probably think I am a loser because now I am a dirty dog and not human anymore. In all honesty, I don’t see it that way because I get a lot of advantages now that I am an animal with not sense of conscience or guilt about anything I want to do and that includes humping pretty little girls with nice-smelling pussies.

It is understandable that you would think I was at disadvantage over my prior existence, but the God’s honest truth is that I am a much better looking dog than I was a human and the girls seem to like my direct approach where I just start nuzzling and licking their pussies or their brown eyes like we were long-time lovers or old friends. I have found both as a horny man and as a sex-obsessed dog that females tend to take whatever you have to offer when your tongue starts to work on their hot little slits or right up into their sweet little ass holes if you get them at the right angle for butt humping from behind.

Sure, there are a few females, mostly the older variety that will object to an animal taking liberties with their private parts but they are in such a small percentage that I generally just disregard it as a pretense on their part and once I get down to the real nitty-gritty of getting my greedy tongue up into their pussy or their ass, they get with the program and spread their knees or bend over like good little girls and start whimpering about how I shouldn’t stop no matter what because they want to cum nice and hard and really feel it all the way down to their painted toes.

I find that the older married women love to have their toes licked and all up and down the insides of their legs just before I stick it to them from behind doggy style with my pink penis right up in their vagina and their pretty little ass cheeks rubbing my furry legs like they were giving me a nice massage.

Sometimes when the reluctant ones act a little weird like they didn’t like it or something, I have to wrap my front paws around them and hold them down in place bent all the way over to stay inside of them. After a few minutes of hard humping, they usually start getting real cooperative and blabbering about how good it feels right before they start spraying me with their female juices and shouting like they were schoolgirls getting laid for the very first time.

Those pussy rapes are not a problem at all for me in my dog persona because the women are generally fearful of the fact that I might bite them or scratch them up. I have to be real honest and tell you that I would never do any such thing. I know I did it when I was a human rapist but that was my evil twin inside me and he made me do some things I am not very proud of at all.

Now that I am a dog, I still like humping the human females but I am real careful not to hurt them in any way and I always deliver my doggy package of hot seeds up into their hungry pussies and sometime right up into their tight little backsides.

The backside humping is a bit tricky because most of the females are not fully onboard with it and they generally have a real tight entryway unless they have been naughty girls using their battery powered hard rods to keep things nice and open back there. When I was a human rapist, I could tell right away when I was sticking it up a fully “ass-trained” female even though she was swearing up and down that she “never” did it back there. Those women were terrible liars when it came those types of details but I guess they thought it was necessary because they didn’t want normal people to know how nasty they were when the lights went down low.

My new owner was a former female bitch that was reincarnated as a human schoolgirl with the appetite of a nymphomaniac and the beautiful good looks of a runway model. She had the perkiest breasts I had ever seen on such a young woman with no breastfeeding experience and she had the backside of an ass model used for stand-in for less blessed film stars.

I had already tested her brown eye on a frantic session on the fluffy white carpet and I had humped her from one end of the bedroom to the other until she collapse with my penis still inside her pumping oodles of white doggy cream into her gut.

Right after that session, I spent a long time licking her pussy and sucking out my cream from her ass and she went into a series of nice orgasms that had her shivering and shaking on the carpet with her eyes rolling up in her head and her mouth constantly talking gibberish without saying anything at all that made any sense.

I watched her take her shower and use the motel sweet smelling stuff to make her pussy and her ass smell real nice to the human males that would be looking to stuff her and pay her for her time in taking care of their obvious need for female companionship. They almost always shoved their big boys into her luscious pretty lips and she opened wide for them and when they did finally cum, she swallowed it all down into her tummy like a good little girl making sure that they would give her a nice tip when their time was up at the end of the hour.

After she went to bed at night, I would hop up on the bed and lick her pretty pussy and ass with ease because she never wore any clothes in bed when she was going to sleep. Her pussy was constantly wet because she loved my tongue and it made her squirt all kinds of female juices just because she was eager to have me bring her to a nice happy ending with my talented tongue. I had gotten real good at worming my way up inside her tight little sphincter with my tongue folded up in a little snakelike circle and she would just hump the mattress with me on top of her pressing her down hard from above. We had to change the sheets more than once each evening but that was a cost of her doing business as a bike for any Tom, Dick or Harry that called her for a one hour date.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.