Mother and Son Alone - Cover

Mother and Son Alone

Copyright© 2021 by Celena

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young mother finally relents to her handsome son's advances

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Small Breasts  

My son entered puberty with a vengeance, and it seemed like he’d sprouted a decent sprinkling of pubic hair overnight. Another tell-tale sign was a slight bit of acne along his jawline, and three or four hairs on his chest, which he was quite proud of. Bless his heart, my son was growing up! He also seemed to have a perpetual erection. And forgive me for noticing, but he seemed to be taking after his father in that department! I swear, he was sporting a good six or seven inches already.

Recently, his hugs seemed to linger a little longer, and the kisses on the cheek seemed to creep closer and closer to my lips. He’d also been taking the liberty of playfully swatting my bottom as well. Of course, when he did, I’d swat him right back. Lord forgive me, but I have to admit that I had started to enjoy his more adult-like actions.

One evening we were watching a romantic movie on TV while sitting on separate ends of the sofa. He hadn’t spoken in a while, so I glanced over at him and realized that he’d been staring at me, a look of love in his eyes. When he saw me, he patted the seat next to him. I got

up and moved towards him, so he took a throw pillow and placed it on his lap to cover his penis. I sat down next to him and he put his arm around my shoulder. I instantly enjoyed the closeness, so I snuggled up as close to him as I could, then laid my head on his shoulder. He hugged me tight and said, “Love you Mama.” I looked up into his eyes and said, “I love you too Ricky. Mmmm ... this feels really nice. My big strong son is making his Mama feel safe and warm.” I then stretched up to kiss him on his cheek, but at the same time, he’d turned to kiss mine and we ended up kissing each other on the lips. I

moaned softly and let it linger longer than I probably should have. But damn! It felt great to be kissed like that after so many years.

I finally broke the kiss and took a deep breath. I asked, “Would you like something to drink and maybe a snack? I sure could, and I’m suddenly craving popcorn!” He answered, “Sounds good Mom. I’ll help.”

As we were walking into the kitchen, I happened to look down at his penis, and it looked painfully hard. Oh my, my boy sure is packing! He happened to notice that I was staring, so he asked, “See something you like, Mom?” He was

grinning from ear to ear. To say that I was flustered would be an understatement. “S ... Sorry son! Ummm ... you uhhh ... certainly are growing up, aren’t you? Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?” Try as I might, I couldn’t take my eyes off of his beautiful erection. My gosh, I wanted soooo bad to reach down and touch it. I shouldn’t, should I? I mean, I am his mother after all. He answered, “It’s not a gun Mom. It’s hard because I AM glad to see you. I uh ... have to admit that the freedom of seeing you naked every minute of every day, well ... it makes me feel really lucky. I’m not a little kid anymore,

and ... I think you’re sexy as hell!” Then he surprised me by walking up to me and grabbing me into a tight, full body hug. My titties were smashed firmly into his chest, and his hard penis was nestled tightly between our bodies. I looked up into his eyes and he met my loving gaze with his own. He then brought his lips to mine, and he began to kiss me very passionately. I forgot that he was my son momentarily and kissed him right back. He then placed his tongue against my lips, so I opened them to let it slip into my mouth. His hands then slid down and cupped my little ass-cheeks to lovingly squeeze them.

The kiss grew more and more passionate as the minutes ticked by, and the next thing I knew, he began humping his hard penis against my tummy. My GOSH it felt good! TOO good! His hands were still firmly attached to my ass, then he broke the kiss to slide his tongue down my neck. He nipped and sucked on me there for several minutes, and as he did, my little kitty got very wet. My God, my pussy was really starting to thump! I noticed a growing wet spot against my tummy. His penis must’ve begun to drool pre-cum.

I finally shook my head to snap out of this situation. I pulled away from him, grabbed his hand and led him

into the bathroom. I said, “Ricky, I know that you’re horny baby, but we can’t let anything go too far, but I can still help you. Lift the lid and stand in front of the toilet”. He did, so I stood right behind him and reached one hand around to caress his chest, and slid the other one down to grasp his throbbing penis. When I took hold of it, he gasped loudly while I began to slowly stroke him back and forth. “Come on baby, cum for me.”, I cooed to him. “That’s it honey, let me make you feel all better. Does this feel good baby?”

He leaned back against me, saying “Mom! Oh God! MOM! I’ve never done this before! The tip of my dick

is tingling! What’s happening? What are you DOING to me? MOMMM! OHGODOHGODOHGOD!”

Finally, I could feel his penis start to throb as jet after jet of his cum shot into the toilet bowl. When he finished, he turned quickly around to scoop me up into the biggest hug he’d ever given me. He then looked into my eyes and started to speak, but I put my fingers to his lips to shush him. As I did, I said, “No words are necessary Ricky. Just relax in the afterglow. You needed me to help you, and I did. But it’s getting late so why don’t we hit the sheets, okay? Go on now, get some sleep.”

He didn’t say a word. He headed towards his bedroom, went in, and closed the door behind him. I went on to bed myself. As I lay there, I wondered if I should feel guilty for helping my son masturbate. I knew it was natural for teenaged boys, but how many mothers not only encouraged it, but also helped them? And if I understood Ricky right, I believe his cumming was the first time he’d experienced it. Does that mean that I just took my son’s virginity? Granted, there was no penetration, and I didn’t cum myself, but still...

Later that night, I heard a knock on my bedroom door. Ricky cracked it

open and peered inside. “Mom, can I come in? I’m having trouble getting to sleep.” I answered, “Sure baby, come on in.” I sat up and patted the bed next to where I was. My naked breasts spilled out on top of the blankets. They drew Ricky’s attention like a magnet to steel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.