Aco-night - Cover

Aco-night

Copyright© 2018 by Arquillius

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - It's the end of the world as we know it? So what happens next as the majority of the population is wiped out by a virus, and who is this Mysterious Eve that's guiding the survivors?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Orgy   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   Amputee   Nudism  

As the next person entered the room and closed the door behind her, I looked up from my notepad. Standing there, in a shy pose was Gabriela.

“I don’t have to strip do I?” She asked shyly.

“Not at all,” I said. “Why would you think?”

She blushed.

“Because the others all came out of the room naked,” Gabriela stated.

“You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to. However, if there’s anything you want to do, I won’t stop you. No one will think lesser of you for it, and I won’t tell anyone either.” I said.

She smiled before walking over to the bed and kissing me softly on the lips.

“So how does this work?” She asked.

“I ask you some questions and then you leave,” I said.

“Nothing more?” She asked.

“Not unless you want there to be,” I said softly.

She began making out with me and fumbling with something before straddling my waist, stranding my cock between us, and I quickly realized what was going on. She had pulled off her shorts and panties and had her naked pussy against my cock. She began grinding against me.

“Ask me, because I’ve wanted this for a long time.” She softly said.

“What makes you want to be my wife?” I asked.

“You’ve proven yourself time and again for being noble. We’ve gotten into a couple bad situations since the outbreak, and you’ve always been there to guide us. Like a guardian angel.” She said softly. “I love that about you. You also speak your mind, even if it comes off like you’re being an ass. So you’re honest, and I love that too. And you’ve flirted but never made a pass, or you’ve backed off if someone was uncomfortable, letting them control the levels of closeness which is a huge plus for me. I’ve fallen in love with you.” She cooed at me.

Her hairy pussy lips were tickling my bald cock as I could feel her warmth against the underside of it.

“Before this, all started, what was your sexual preference? And how many partners did you have?” I asked.

“I’m bi, and I haven’t had any partners yet.” She said.

I thought about this. I would be her first anything and here she was wanting me. All it would take was a little thrust and I’d be inside her virgin pussy. It wouldn’t be that hard either, my cock was getting slick from her juices.

“You need to stop,” I said bluntly.

“Why?” She asked.

“Because if you don’t, I’m going to force myself inside you and fuck you hard until I’m satisfied,” I warned her.

“Maybe that’s what I want. For you to cross the line with me.” She said softly.

“And if I were to say no? And tell you that you weren’t going to be my wife?” I asked. “Who would be next?”

“No one. I love you, Joshua.” She said back.

I thought about this. As much as I wanted to fuck her brains out right now, there were other people to interview. And giving anyone an answer in the middle of the interviews would be unfair. I leaned in and kissed her, pulling her back down on the bed on top of me. She adjusted her body and positioned my cock to enter her with a single thrust.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.