Heidi the Zombie Bad Girl - Cover

Heidi the Zombie Bad Girl

Copyright© 2018 by L. Sprague Campbell Jr.

Chapter 2

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The funeral parlor was a large operation. They processed dozens of bodies every week for final resting places. Some were cremated and didn't need the heavy duty cosmetic work to make them look presentable. Sometimes the dirty and hard work had certain benefits when pretty young female corpses were stretched out on top of the metal tables like slabs of meat ready for a night worker with a yen for the ultimate submissiveness possible.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Workplace   Science Fiction   Zombies   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Necrophilia   Voyeurism   Violence  

Never being one with much inclination to plan anything other than turning on the baseball game or going to the bathroom, Juan decided to take Heidi the Zombie Bad Girl home to his mother.

You must understand that Juan’s mother Maria didn’t speak much English and she was not enthusiastic about her children picking up the habits of their northern neighbors because they were not according to the good book or traditional cultural feelings about marriage and family.

She knew her son worked at the place for the dead people but she figured he couldn’t get in much trouble there because none of the customers were in a position to complain about his work habits or his sometimes risky nature.

Now, her little baby was bringing back this blonde American female with a faraway look in her eye and even afraid to drink just regular water. Besides, her skin tone was even whiter than the normal northern girl’s white like she was raised in a hothouse or under a rock.

Juan’s sister Carmela took Heidi to the bathroom and the girl was surprised that the girl peed a strange shiny liquid like she had been drinking rust from a bucket and it was all washing out.

“Do you want any water, Miss Heidi?”

The girl looked confused and told her,

“I seem to be not comfortable with water or food right now, little sister but maybe later when my tummy settles down.”

The smaller girl gave her a funny look and asked her point blank,

“Did our Juan put his big thing inside you, lady?”

Heidi thought about that for a moment and then replied,

“When I woke up he was inside me but I think he was just trying to help me wake up from the accident that I was in. Whatever he did it worked because it brought me back from the place that I had gotten lost and I was happy to be alive again even though it is not like I was before.”

Carmela was satisfied her brother was not as evil as their mother thought at times.

She turned to Heidi and told her,

“If he does it again, make him use the condoms so you don’t get a big belly. I got a whole bunch right in my top drawer, you just ask me and I will give one to you.”

Heidi nodded her head because way back in her memory, she remembered that such things are very important for a girl that is not married. Strangely, almost everything else that was more in the past than about twenty-four hours ago was just a foggy blur and she had to think real hard to pick things out of the fog like fishing for pieces of chicken in chicken soup.

Carmela’s boyfriend Ramon was impatient to get her alone because he had the night shift taking the tolls on the new bridge built to connect them easily to the mainland. Ramon was sort of a one track mind guy and he was not able to chew gum and scratch his head at the same time.

Heidi leaned over and whispered in Carmela’s ear something so dirty that the girl wasn’t even sure she had heard correctly.

“You want that my Ramon give it to you in the mouth or in the ass like right now because you’re hungry?”

That was the weirdest thing that poor Carmela had heard since the time the janitor told her to grab her ankles whilst he adjusted her panties out of the crack of her ass. She had given the little prick a black eye and no bend over because he had a little dick and little or no skill in using it properly.

Since Ramon was in a bad way and in a hurry and she had no intention of giving him what he wanted, Carmela told Heidi to bend over the white leather love seat and she pulled the blond girl’s panties down until her gleaming white ass was sticking out like an invitation to a party.

Of course, the impetuous Ramon, who was not one to look a “gift horse” in the mouth, shoved his business inside the starving Zombie girl’s backside and Carmela watched in amusement as he drained his three day supply of cream into the hungry girl like he was filling up his car at the gas station.

It was obvious that the sticky stuff was like a miracle drug to poor Heidi because she now had the nice pink glow of vitality and energy that normal people have just from day to day as long as they were not under the weather or using drugs of a different variety.

At least what Heidi had was not contagious and they all went on just like before. Heidi had impressed Juan’s sister with her ability to take his entire ten inches without a single word of complaint and she seemed to be eager to get more of the same. All of a sudden, Carmela saw a wonderful business opportunity and she talked Heidi into following her to a certain den of iniquity where girls in need of funding found all kinds of volunteers to fill up willing girls with regular, mid-grade or high test man-juice at a very reasonable price.

It was amazing to Carmela that Heidi had no interest in the money but she jumped at the chance to keep “topped off” with lots of white creamy liquid in her mouth, her pussy or her ass. The more she got, the better she looked and after about a dozen clients, Heidi was the picture of health and was in a jovial mood. Her only real problem as any rescue squad worker would agree was the lack of either a heartbeat or a pulse like ordinary people although she walked, talked and breathed like a real live person.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.