15 August 2008 - Cover

15 August 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On this day, Brad and Abby recall the sexy fun they had taking driving lessons from a husband and wife who operate their own driving school. Dan, Karen, Scott and Vicky show their appreciation to the married couple.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Brad and Abby continued recalling their sexy fun with Craig and Pam.

“Like Craig did with you, Pam switched my lessons to the last one for her day of teaching; that way we had more time for sex. It sure was difficult concentrating on my driving with her tits and pussy on display for me.”

“Sometimes we’d stop at Dairy Queen for an ice cream, and I’d finger her pussy under the table. It felt exciting when some guys would see me fingering her, and on two visits I made her cum,” he mentioned.

“What surprised me was when Pam and Craig switched teaching us for a few lessons. They said it was to give us different points of view. I remember Pam and I looking at each other in our low tops and short skirts. She was talking to me about parallel parking, placed her hand on my knee, and began to move it up my leg.”

“‘Perhaps you’d like to discuss parallel parking in the back seat? I asked.’ ‘‘Yes, that’s a good suggestion,’ she replied.’”

“We hurried to the back and began kissing, feeling the others tits, then took off our clothes and went at it. Pam sure loved the taste of my young pussy, and now I know what you meant by the taste of her pussy too.”

“I found it difficult for Craig to make any advances towards me, and I figured out a way to let him see my cock. On one of our drives, I said I needed to pee badly, and there was no restroom nearby in the country. Craig had me stop on a side road, and I stood so he could see my cock in the headlights.”

“‘I may as well join you too,’ he said, standing beside me and taking his cock out. I left my cock out of my pants and watched him have his pee. I didn’t let on that; I knew that he liked boys and men. Craig let his cock stay out too, and he stood close to me. “Pam likes to hold my cock when I pee. Maybe the next time you need to go, I could hold your cock for you?’ ‘Why wait until I need a pee to hold my cock?’ I replied, and he smiled.”

Carl stood next to me, wrapped his hand around the shaft of my cock, and began to stroke it. ‘That feels nice,’ I smiled, and I did the same to him. He didn’t ask if he could, but knelt and began to suck on my cock.”

“‘Do you mind if I give you a blow job?’ ‘No, as long as I can give you one too,’ and he agreed.”

“Craig sure knew his way around a cock and had me hard in seconds. ‘I love teen boy cock!’ He sighed, taking me deep to my balls. “He sucked and sucked, and then I warned him, and he sucked harder. I grunted deeply as I came into his mouth, and he swallowed every drop.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.