The Abduction of Leslie - Cover

The Abduction of Leslie

by Canemont

Copyright© 2020 by Canemont

Erotica Sex Story: Leslie was working the night shift. As she reached her car, she was abducted by strangers, stripped and taken to a warehouse to be their sex toy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   .

The abduction of Leslie, part one and two. This is a work of fiction.

Leslie had finished her late-night shift at work. She walked out to the empty parking lot to get her car and drive home to an empty house. Her husband would not be home tonight because he was working on some great idea on how to make some easy money. He apparently had another one of his get rich quick schemes. Leslie did not want to go home alone. She was thinking about stopping somewhere and grabbing a beer, but she was wearing her work clothes. She reached her car, then paused a moment and decided to change clothes and go out. She had a workout bag in the trunk, so she opened it quickly. She stripped off her top, and her bra too. She had firm, natural tits and didn’t really need to wear a bra. She just wore it for work to be “proper”. She slipped on a tight T-shirt and quickly removed her slacks.

In the dim light she could not find her yoga pants in the bag. She was bent over the car trunk peering into her bag when suddenly a van pulled up behind her. She did not notice until the doors opened, and she heard several men whistling at her. Before Leslie could turn around and cover herself, she was instantly surrounded. A cloth rag was draped over her face and she heard duct tape being wound around her head. She then was yanked into the back of the van.

Leslie struggled but knew it was useless. The doors closed and she heard the tires scream as the vehicle sped out of the parking lot. A powerful hand muffled her mouth as more hands roughly ripped the panties off her bottom. Someone stuffed the panties into her mouth, then duct tape was wrapped around her head to keep the panties in place. They stripped off the only remaining piece of clothing, the T-shirt, then taped her hands behind her back. She was naked and helpless.

The van drove for a while, but she could not estimate the time. She could only hear the muffled sound of the van driving on pavement. The van pulled up to a building and she could hear the clanking of an overhead door being rolled up. The van drove on and then she heard the door roll back down and was loudly latched. She heard the van doors open and people scramble out. It smelled like a garage that must have had autos parked in it. As she tried to sit up she was rudely jerked to a standing position and dragged out. Her bare feet felt the cold of the concrete floor as she let them lead her forward. She knew it was useless to fight.

They tossed her on to what must have been an old couch. Her arms were then unbound, and she felt momentary relief. That did not last long. She was positioned on the couch with her knees on the cushions, facing the back of the couch. Someone grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her head down. She felt a cold metal chain being wrapped around her throat. Her neck was pulled down and was resting on the back of the couch. She could not raise up. Her legs were spread wide and she could feel ropes going around her ankles. Her arms were pulled behind her behind her back, then tied together again. Her eyes were still covered, but someone cut the tape holding the panties in her mouth. It was a relief to be able to relax her jaw. But she was bound up like a captured wild animal and could do and see nothing.

It sounded like she was in a large, empty room and she could tell it was lighted from overhead. She was stark naked, and she could hear people milling around her. She was aware that she had to calm down in order to survive, so she concentrated on slowing her breathing and relaxing. She knew what was going to happen, so it did no good to struggle.

She heard the men laughing and commenting on how beautiful she was. There were apparently several men but there was no way to know how many. She felt several hands roughly caress her naked skin. Suddenly she felt hot breath against her ass, then a tongue was between her legs, licking her open, exposed pussy. Other hands were tweaking her nipples. She was being groped by strangers, but she could see nothing thru the cloth taped over her eyes.

The tongue on her clit felt amazingly good, considering she was helpless and about to be raped. The pleasure caused her cunt to involuntarily get wet. Her hips began to move up and down as the sensation from that tongue began to do magic. But then the tongue was replaced by a large hard penis. It suddenly was positioned between her wet pussy lips. The erection slowly eased into her cunt. After a moment, the owner of that penis increased his stroke and pushed deeper inside her. He buried his erection into her body, paused a few moments to relish the nice tight fit, then slowly pulled back out. He plunged in again and repeated the process. This happened over and over, and each time he increased the speed of his stroke. The rapist grabbed a fistful of her hair and pounded himself into her. She involuntarily thrust back at him, as if to help him finish. Her assailant suddenly stiffened up and grunted as he spewed a load of cum deep into her pussy, she could feel his spunk filling her up. He rested momentarily, then pulled out and yelled: “Next!”

Another man stepped in behind her and repeated the process. He fucked her senseless. She could do nothing. Her slimy vagina was being used as a spew hole. The thought of her married pussy being used as a sperm bank for strangers suddenly became very erotic to her. Her mind was filled with the thought that her husband should be in the same room and forced to watch her being used as a fuck toy. It would serve him right to have his innocent wife turned in to a common whore. Her mind went back to the man currently fucking her as she could feel him tense up. She knew he was about to fill her with cum too. Just as he was exploding inside her, she heard a door opening and more voices. Leslie knew more attendees had joined the rape party. It was going to be a long night.

Her pussy was wet, and juicy, even as she tried to ignore the pleasure. Those rough hands on her tender nipples were only adding to the rushing feeling of an involuntary orgasm. She did not want to cum and tried to think of something other than the uncontrollable physical pleasures she was being bombarded with. As the next man mounted her, she could feel the previous deposits of cum ooze out of her snatch like an overfilled jelly donut. Leslie wished she could be a spectator see the cum squeeze out and watch that new dick push itself inside her cunt. The sensation of her pussy being stuffed full of a stranger’s dick and the body weight of the man leaning over her began to trigger a response. She tried to stop herself but soon she was caught in a wave of pleasure that she could not control. Leslie gasped loudly and arched her back as a crushing orgasm erupted from her cunt. The men howled with delight.

Several more men took turns using her pussy, till it again was literally was overflowing with spunk. One of the guys complained that it was too sloppy to fuck, so he pulled out and swabbed her asshole with the drippings from her cunt. She panicked, knowing that he was going to fuck her asshole. He warmed her brown hole up with a finger, then jammed his big dick, balls deep into her tight butt. This new violation caused Leslie to have another uncontrollable orgasm. She was weak from the spasms that her body had involuntarily created. She could no longer control herself and relied on the men to hold her body upright as the guy behind pounded into her unprotected asshole. He quickly blew his load in her hole and left it dripping with the results.

The night went on and the men kept going. Since her panties had been pulled out of her mouth, they could fuck that hole too. The men delighted in fucking her ass, then coming around and sticking their dick directly into her open mouth. She quickly figured out it was better to try to suck them dry in order to get them to finish. She felt a hard cock in her ass, then it would be pulled out and stuffed into her mouth. Another cock would soon be back in her ass. It was a revolving fuck-fest and she was at the center of it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.