First Time Sharing - Cover

First Time Sharing

by Kevin and Nina

Copyright© 2018 by Kevin and Nina

True Sex Story: There's a first time for everything and after the first time, it doesn't seem so taboo anymore

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

Kevin: The first time it happened it wasn’t planned. It just sort of happened.

Early Summer. We were visiting an old buddy of mine in the small town he lived in.

After dinner, which included drinks, we walked down a few blocks and took in a movie with Richard and his date.

Walking back to his place, we stopped at a corner bar and had a few more drinks, talked and had a few MORE drinks

When we got back to Richard’s place, he opened a bottle of wine.

It didn’t take long before we all had a pretty good buzz on.

Richard decided to pop a movie into the DVD player.

Richard and Mary (I think her name was Mary. The way he goes through them it’s had to keep them straight) were on the couch.

Nina and I were on the chaise lounge on the other side of the room.

I was behind Nina and she had her back to me (spooning).

She was wearing a skirt that came down to mid-thigh and a halter top.

Richard and Mary were in pretty much the same position over on the couch.

About 20 minutes into the movie, Nina nudged me and indicated that I should look over at our friends.

Mary had her head twisted around and was engaged in a sloppy kiss with Richard.

Her arm was behind them and from the angle, I could only assume that it was on his crotch.

Whether it was inside his pants or not, I couldn’t tell.

Richard had his hand inside Mary’s shirt and was going to town playing with her tits.

Nina looked at me and smiled. She waggled her eye brows at me, grabbed my hand and placed it on her right breast.

Then she ground her ass into my crotch and settled in to watch some more of the movie.

Not much longer, we looked over again and he had Mary’s shirt and bra pushed up over her tits and he was mauling them like a man possessed.

No mistaking it, she definitely had one hand down the front of his pants.

With the other, she was frantically trying to unsnap her own jeans.

I started to work my hand inside Nina’s top.

I was also trying to hike up her skirt but I was having trouble with it because I was laying on top of that arm.

Nina: OK, I admit it. I was being judgmental.

When I first looked over and saw Kevin’s friend and his date pawing each other like a couple of teenagers I immediately thought “Skank!”

I had met Richard a few times but Mary had met us for the first time just a few hours ago and here she was being groped (and groping) in front of virtual strangers.

Then, when I looked over the second time and saw that things had progressed, I was becoming intrigued. (I told myself it was the alcohol)

When Kevin put his hand inside my shirt and started to tweak my nipple I was a little apprehensive but when he started trying to lift my skirt up, I grabbed his arm and said “No!”

He kept persisting and maybe it was the alcohol but soon enough I let him hike up the back of my skirt and it wasn’t long before I felt his hand on my ass.

“What’s the big deal?” I asked myself. “Even if they look over they can’t see anything. I’m still covered in front”.

Movie forgotten, I was focused on what was going on just a few feet away.

It was obvious where things were headed with Richard and Mary.

The fact that the only thing separating us from them was a coffee table didn’t seem to phase them at all.

Suddenly I couldn’t stop thinking how damned HOT it was watching two people go at it in front of another couple.

Them having sex wasn’t it. The fact that they knew we were watching was what had my panties wet.

Kevin: Nina’s nipple was rock hard against my fingers and I knew she was getting excited watching Richard and Mary’s antics.

This was confirmed when I rubbed my hand across the crotch of her panties and felt how wet they were.

I pushed them aside and tried to work my finger inside her pussy.

The position we were in was prohibitive to finger fucking so I settled for working my thumb up inside her and rubbing her clit with the knuckle of my forefinger.

Nina finally relented and started to part her legs to give me better access.

Still laying on her side (her back to me) she moved her leg until her right foot was behind her knee and her leg stood out from her body at a 90 degree angle.

Let me remind you of how we were situated. I was on my left side, slightly higher up the chaise than Nina was.

I had my left arm under her neck and my left hand was down the front of her halter top playing with her tits.

My right arm was wedged in between us with that hand trying to play with her pussy.

Then I felt her reach back and start rubbing my dick through my shorts.

Nina: I didn’t know how much of what going on across the room Kevin could see but Damn! No inhibitions at all!

Richard was on his back with his legs apart.

Mary was on her knees between his. She had his pants unsnapped and was tugging on his zipper while shoving her other hand down his pants as if she couldn’t wait to get her hands on what was hiding inside.

I had seen plenty of porn and for the most part I could take it or leave it but when I saw Mary swallow Richard’s cock in on smooth motion I thought I was going to cum.

There was no licking or kissing of the head. She just put her mouth around it and did a face plant into his pubes.

She held it there for what seemed like a very long time. Then she started a very fast up and down motion with her head.

Even from across the room I could see that her cheeks were pulled in from the tight suction that she had going on.

This was completely different from how I give head. I usually take long slow movements with lots of tongue action.

I take Kevin all the way in my mouth and then move my head back and forth as I move up the shaft.

I switch from the shaft to the head and balls often never forgetting that spot right where the underside of the head meets the shaft. (Kevin loves that!)

I felt Kevin push my panties aside. He seemed to be struggling. Then I felt him enter me with his thumb and rub my clit with one of his fingers.

It felt good but I was getting super horny and 2 1/2 inches of thumb wasn’t going to get the job done for me.

I reached back, trying to get to the zipper of his shorts.

I felt his cock through the fabric and gave it a quick squeeze.

No matter how I tried, the position we were in prevented me from unzipping him.

Then I tried going up the leg of his shorts but once again was blocked by the angle of attack.

I looked over at Richard and Mary.

His pants were off as was her shirt.

She was still bobbing up and down on his cock and he was playing with her tits while she blew him.

They were both completely oblivious to us.

Hell, the house could have been on fire and they probably wouldn’t have noticed.

I couldn’t take it anymore. I pulled Kevin’s hand out of my shirt and sat up.

I reached over and unsnapped his shorts then pulled on the zipper.

Yanking his shorts and underwear down released his cock. It sprang up and slapped against his belly.

Kevin figured out what I was trying to do and scootched over so that he was centered on the lounge chair.

I gave his cock a few quick strokes and with one last glance over at the other couple, I swung one leg over him and impaled myself on his shaft.

Once again, I adjusted my skirt. Sure, I was having sex less than 10 ft from another couple but a lady has to maintain some sense of modesty!

Kevin: When Nina sat on my cock I thought I was going to lose my mind (and my load)!

I couldn’t believe it! She was fucking me right in front of my best friend.

Sure, all the good parts were covered up but still!

She closed her eyes, threw her head back.

She wasn’t riding up and down. Instead, she started to rock back and forth. Rolling her pelvis as she moved forward to grind her clit on me.

I pushed my hands up inside her shirt and started massaging her tits. Pausing every once in a while to tweak her nipples.

I could tell she was really getting into it when she started making small grunting sounds.

Nina trying to not make noise during sex is like the sun trying to not rise in the east. It ain’t gonna happen but it’s fun to watch.

Nina: Kevin’s penis inside me felt great as usual but when I closed my eyes all I could picture was Mary, slobbering all over Richard’s cock.

I have to admit that I was amazed that she was able to take it all and the speed in which she was bobbing up and down was awe inspiring.

Kevin pinching and pulling on my nipples was sending tingles from my chest to my crotch but I was wanting more.

I pictured myself kneeling in front of Richard, stroking his penis while I swirled my tongue around the head.

I started to lean forward and put my weight into Kevin’s hand when suddenly I felt lips on mine.

My eyes snapped open to see Richard leaning into me.

He grabbed the back of my head and drove his tongue into my mouth.

Kevin: I was enjoying the sensation of Nina grinding on my cock and her tits in my hands.

The booze was taking its toll on me but when I felt something bump up against my arm I knew something was up and opened my eyes.

Richard was bent over, naked from the waist down, kissing my wife.

I was just thinking “What the fuck!” when Nina sat up and pushed him away.

“Richard!” she said in shock “What do you think you’re doing?”

“Mary crashed on me” he slurred. “Can you help me out?”

That’s when she looked down and noticed his hard-on sticking straight out.

He might have been trashed out of his mind but he certainly wasn’t suffering from a case of whiskey dick.

I’ve know Richard most of my life. Even when we were in school it was public knowledge that he was hung like a mule.

Even the girls that didn’t want to sleep with him wanted to see the monster that they had heard about.

Rumor had it that a few of them ran screaming from the room when they thought he was going to use it on them.

Most of us “regular” guys weren’t even jealous of his size. Being adolescent boys we mostly joked about it.

But now, there it was, inches from my wife’s face.

Nina: I wasn’t angry at Richard. I was shocked because I wasn’t expecting to be kissed by Kevin’s best friend.

Just about time I got over that surprise, I noticed his erection.

“Oh My Fucking God” I thought.

I’ve got toys at home that were about that size but I had never seen one live and in person (and that close).

Sure, I’ve seen the guys in pornos that have a fire hose in their pants but I always assumed that they were freaks.

No “real” man has a dick like that. Right?

Richard stepped towards me again and I put my hand out to stop him.

“Richard! You’re drunk!”

My hand touched his stomach and he stopped moving towards me.

“Go back over to Mary and have her take care of you”.

“She can’t do nothin’. Look.”

Sure enough, Mary was face down, ass up on the couch.

She was out cold. Bare assed. Tits sticking out.

Probably not her proudest moment.

Then, Richard took my hand and placed it on his cock.

Kevin: We all turned to look at Mary.

It was quite a sight.

I have to give it to Richard though. I would have figured that he was one of those that wouldn’t turn down any opportunity but apparently, even in his state he wasn’t ready to have sex with an unconscious woman.

Then I noticed that Richard had his hand on top of Nina’s and that her hand was on his cock.

I don’t know how it ended up there but she didn’t seem to be in any hurry to remove it.

“Richard, No.” She said to him as he closed her hand around his shaft. “We can’t do this.”

“We?” I thought.

“You’re just going to have to take care of yourself.” She insisted.

Instead, he held her hand in place and started rocking back and forth. Essentially, jerking himself off using her hand.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.