Royalty Harem - Cover

Royalty Harem

Copyright© 2018 by Dekramkoob

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A man is transported to a world where he can control common sense through his relationship with a goddess. He uses this to his advantage. Main character is not a nice person, and neither are the people he is sexually involved with. (One male, several females. Female Dom is Lezdom)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   High Fantasy   Historical   DoOver   Far Past   Time Travel   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Sadistic   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Scatology   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Foot Fetish   Needles   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

“Mother, are we really going to be able to see the empress? The servants were saying that it would be a miracle for her to grace us with her presence. I know that I prayed really really hard at her shrine so that I might see her one day.”

“If we do it’s because the empress wills it Sarah.”

The young noblewoman turned to her petite daughter and gave her a reassuring smile, as she stroked her golden blonde hair softly. A blush lit up her daughter’s face as they walked into the courtyard where they were supposed to visit their regional queen for a meeting.

The courtyard was large, with sporadic trees and grass surrounding a exquisitely tiled circle that had several marble and granite tables set out.

Sitting at the centermost table was an elegant woman, wearing a bright blue evening gown with a diamond encrusted tiara. She was tall, almost six feet from her toes to her halo of golden hair, and her breasts almost touched the table despite her immaculate queenly posture. Her figure exuded elegance and refinement, echoing out her upbringing in the highest echelons of royalty.

The table before her had an assortment of small breakfast treats and drinks, ranging from water to sweet teas. In her hands was a small teacup that appeared to be half full, although she seemed to be refraining from drinking it at the moment, simply staring into it as if contemplating whether to drink it or not.

Her beauty stopped the two for a moment, as they drank in the almost perfect scene of the queen having her morning tea. This lasted only a moment before their noble training took over, as their eyes fell and they waited respectfully to be called to the table, as was their station.

Normally nobles lesser than 7th grade would never be able to meet with a provincial governess, let alone the regional queen, however Sarah’s mother had found something of great importance for the empress that ruled above even the Queens, and as such they were to be given a higher rank today, taking them from 6th rank noble to whatever the Empress saw fit to give them. Sarah’s mother, Olivia, had no idea that the “Sulphur” and “Magnesium” were so valuable, let alone that she had so much of it in her territory, but she was exceptionally glad that she had managed to find what the Empress desired. Such was the purpose of all of the citizens of their continent, the Empress was their Goddess, and their purpose for life.

Naturally, they would much rather see the Empress in person than be promoted, but such a request would be almost cause for execution. One does not simply ask to see the Empress, to simply insinuate that she should come whenever called or asked like some trained pet would be blasphemy.

They waited for a few moments, as the Queen noticed them out of the corner of her eye and then put the teacup down, still enthralled with it. She made a gesture behind her, and someone new walked in an exquisite, ornate dress, with red silk and golden phoenixes patterned all over the front, encompassing the woman’s exceptional bust and leaving her breasts and nipples open to the air. Said nipples were pierced and chained together, with the tiny golden chain linking to a golden posture collar that encompassed the woman’s tiny neck. Her black hair was held in two large spirals vertically with many ornate golden pins and clasps, and the uppermost pins linked back to her posture collar, pulling her head back so that she had to look down her nose on anyone in front of her. Her face was patterned with blush and golden dust that spread like wings from her two narrow yet perfectly placed eyes. Her full lips and small nose gave her a beautiful face that matched her perfect figure, with her waist being no larger around than her head, perfectly silhouetted with the fabric of the dress.

Her dress split down the center in the front, exposing a nether region that had a small strip of hair, no larger than a thumb, that had been dyed bright red like her dress. From the front the dress looked much like an X, with the upper portion exposing her upper chest down to her belly button, while it crossed at her hips and the lower portion exposed her pubic region while trailing down her legs. Her arms had two elbow length gloves, giving the distinctive shine of silk with golden thread that patterned more fantastic creatures in great detail.

The brazen attitude and arrogance with which she walked, swaying her hips side to side, was captivating and allowed the two frontal tails of her dress to drift apart so that her pussy was always exposed to air. The way she walked and held herself, albeit partly because of the posture collar, was captivating to Olivia, and she drank in the sight of the woman in her bright golden and red dress.

Naturally, anyone in the empire would recognize the phoenix pattern on clothing, as it signifies a direct servant of the Empress, although such a ... revealing dress was most certainly unexpected to say the least. For a servant of the Empress to go around in a dress like that ... Perhaps the Empress wished it? Certainly Sarah and her mother, Olivia, would wear such a dress in public if the Empress willed it, without a doubt, regardless of the shame and humiliation that such a thing would cause. Although, it wouldn’t be shame if she were able to wear a dress that signified she was a direct servant of the EMPRESS.

She was so caught up inspecting the woman and her assets and elegance, as well as being envious of her, that she didn’t even notice the second person behind her. No, it wasn’t even a person, it was a MAN!!

Her mouth fell open as she stared openly at him. What was a FILTHY man doing HERE!!??! At HER table, behind a servant of the Empress no less!! Her eyes were glued to his disgustingly masculine face, and his posture. He was posturing as if he was ALLOWED to be there at the table, as if he wasn’t the trash of the world! His arrogance to look her in the eyes angered her to no end and a flush of anger quickly ran up her neck and onto her face. She closed her mouth, which had been hanging open this whole time, only to immediately reopen it to chastise the vile creature that had decided to invite itself to her sacred meeting! AND WHY WASN’T HE IN A DRESS?!?

The queen looked over at her two awaiting noblewomen and coughed lightly, with a small glare at Olivia, to bring her back into the current moment and situation. To act out in front of a Queen AND a DIRECT servant of the Empress was unacceptable, even if she was there to be congratulated and gifted, and she knew that. But! But -

Her indignation was stopped by a sharper glare from the Queen as she rose from her seat to greet the direct servant of the Empress with a small curtsy. This gave Olivia pause for a moment as she contemplated the Queen’s actions while she tried to quell her anger at the man. She managed to write off the man as the servant’s whipping slave as she thought for a moment about the new arrival.

Regional Queens are highly ranked in the social hierarchy, however who was this servant that caused the queen to greet them like a servant? Was this woman more important than her Queen? If so, who was she and how high up did she go??

Following her Queen’s example she smoothed out the front of her nicest dress, albeit it probably is like the clothing of servants to the two women in front of her, and then placed a hand into the small of her daughter’s back. Giving a gentle pressure to her daughter to follow her example she knelt down and prostrated herself before her social superiors as a greeting. Naturally, she could not lower herself far enough to show the correct difference between the stations of a small time Lordess like herself and the peak of royalty like the two before her, but she tried her hardest to convey her sincerity.

She felt her nipples press deep into her breasts, scraping on the ground through the dress as she pressed her torso into the rough tile of the courtyard, and could feel her skirt ride up her buttox in response to her movement, outlining the curves of her ass well enough that they would be able to see from in front of her. She shot a glance over to her right to make sure that her daughter was also on the ground showing sincerity while prostrating, careful that the royalty in front of her wouldn’t be able to tell that her eyes were anywhere but the floor.

The royalty in front of her took in her display of submission, unbeknownst to her they cast a glance at the man as they waited the appropriate amount of time to show their social superiority. Both of them did this, not just the regional Queen but the direct servant of the Empress as well, deferring to his judgement, showing priority to his judgement. After a dozen tense seconds of his waiting, taking in the vision of the prostrating noblewoman and her daughter with a lewd smile on his face, he finally nodded to the Queen and she nodded back.

Turning back to the two on the floor she gracefully cleared her throat and then said, in a voice as smooth as glass and soft as a blanket of snow.

“You may rise and join us at the table for tea, Olivia and Sarah of house Toliosa.”

Elated, Olivia stood, smoothing out her skirt as she did. She didn’t glance down at the state of the front of her dress, hoping that there wasn’t too much dirt on it from the courtyard, as she would be terribly embarrassed if she sat down for tea with a dark brown spot on her chest.

She almost tumbled back to the ground when her eyes settled on the man, sitting next to her Queen and the servant of the Empress. AT THE TABLE!! LIKE A PERSON!!

She opened her mouth to protest, but a harsh glance and a disapproving frown from her Queen and the servant of the Empress stopped her before she made any comments. She cleared her throat and forcibly put a smile on her face as she gave a shaky step forward to the table, almost immediately she put her eyes where they belonged, pointed towards the ground and away from contact with her social betters.

Olivia and her daughter walked up to the table carefully, before giving a deep curtsy, her knees almost touching the floor as she spread her legs as wide as the skirt of her best ball gown let her. She could feel the cool courtyard air on her legs as she gently lifted up the almost excessive skirt so that she would be able to sit on the chair without complications.

“Olivia, we give you and your daughter permission to look at us for the duration of our teatime.”

Olivia gave a smile at her Queen’s generosity before slowly and carefully raising her eyes from her lap to view the other people at the table. Directly across from her was her Queen, elegant and refined in her mannerisms as she picked up the teacup with her long, gloved fingers before putting it down after a moment of hesitation. Being closer now Olivia could see the detail and lavishness of her dress, the find gold thread interwoven around her hefty bosom, encircling it in a coat of bright blue and gold, drawing the viewers eyes to her ample assets. From her seat she couldn’t see the rest of her Queen’s garb, but she knew that it would be equally as lavish as the Diamond encrusted tiara on her brow.

In contrast with this beautiful, royal blue goddess, was a vile pile of putrid filth. To the right of her queen was the man, with an almost smug look on his face. She could see his eyes on her as she instantly looked past him, only sparing a brief moment to notice the surprisingly high quality of his clothing, something odd for a slave, especially if that slave is a male, even more so if it wasn’t a dress, as formal clothing had to be custom made.

Albeit, Olivia had never seen a true male before. She had seen the ones that other noblewomen had kept around as pets and tried to domesticate, having put them in proper clothing, such as dresses and corsets, whilst making sure to regularly berate them on their masculinity and status as animals. An errant thought struck her that this man hadn’t been beaten enough or recently enough to not remember his place. It still ruffled her feathers for him to have the AUDACITY to look her in the eye, let alone sit at the table, with ROYALTY no less. Not wanting to give the thing validation nor sully her eyes, she quickly moved on to the most interesting and curious person at the table, the personal servant of the Empress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.