Maureen - Cover

Maureen

Copyright© 2018 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Maureen O'Farrell, from Injustice III, is grown up now and is a very powerful Magic user as well as a very beautiful young woman. When the FBI tries to arrest her for the illegal use of Magic, she escapes and sets off a series of events that lead to the ascendance of Magic over those opposed to its use.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Violence  

Allen Parks still has the narrative.

Maureen came into my arms. God, she was as warm and soft as I remembered. We kissed then and she was more passionate than any of my previous girlfriends, Yes, I’d had a number of female friends over the years, and had slept with many of them, but none were like this sweet young woman. I didn’t have a girlfriend presently because of the job. Most women didn’t want to go out with FBI agents, who couldn’t talk about their work, and who might be called away at any time or disappear on a case for weeks or months at a time with no explanation. Also the agency was still recovering from the scandal that had been exposed some six to eight years ago.

“We still need to shower,” she whispered before we moved apart, and I began removing my clothes. She had gone into the bath area once I had started, so she was quite surprised when I walked into the bath naked.

“Oh yes!” she said on seeing the erection that I couldn’t hide while naked.

She had the water running and had adjusted it to a comfortable temperature before we entered the shower. Although the hotel supplied body-wash, among other things, Maureen had brought her own soap, and we showered with it. We spent a good bit of time in there washing each other and fooling around. I washed her all over, and I do mean ALL over. I spent considerable time rubbing her scented soap into her creamy alabaster skin, while paying particular attention to her fine breasts and other erogenous areas. She washed me following that, paying a lot of attention to my cock and nuts. She stroked me so much that I had an orgasm and pumped out a considerable amount of semen, that was washed down the drain by the shower water.

“Now you’ll last when we go to bed,” she told me, as she finished washing me. I helped her wash her hair before we got out of the shower to dry off. There was a hair dryer supplied by the hotel, and she soon had her hair dry. It was long and lustrous in addition to being a fire engine red color.

Once her long hair was dry, she led the way back to the bed, and we turned down the covers before turning off the two lights on the night stands. There was still some illumination from the kitchenette area, but it was quite low.

We hugged and kissed for a time, rubbing against each other, and I massaged those wonderful breasts of hers before she pulled me over on top of herself.

“Love me,” she whispered in a passion filled voice. I easily slipped into her, as she was very wet between her thighs, and I was as hard as a steel rod.

“OH ... yes!” she whispered passionately, as I filled her as deeply as I could go without hurting her.

“Now love me,” she whispered before pulling my head down so I could kiss her lips. We began the oldest dance of our species then, and it went on and on for a long, long time. I’d had sex with a number of my previous girlfriends, but none of them had been as fantastic as having sex with Maureen was. It wasn’t just that she was passionate and very well padded in all of the right places, but I could actually feel her passion and need in my mind, as our bodies moved together, and our two Talents combined. I’m sure that she could feel my need and desire also. I had never experienced anything like this before. We were actually in tune with each other, and so closely linked that we each knew when the other was ready.

“Yes, yes!” Maureen screamed just before her body went rigid, as the orgasm that had been building in her belly exploded out of it and into every part of her, locking up all of her muscles for a time.

I was already buried as deep in her as possible and began coming at the first ‘Yes’, as I pumped a huge load of my seed deep into her tight pussy which had turned into an iron vice as her body locked up.

Shortly after this we both collapsed back onto the mattress, and I managed to roll off of her, as my hard cock shrank back to its normal limp size. We lay there for a number of minutes breathing hard and regaining our strength.

“Thank you, that was fantastic,” Maureen told me, as she moved up against me when we were both doing better. This was just before there was a huge flash of Magic, and the Leader of the Magic Council appeared at the foot of our bed. I hurriedly pulled the sheet up over us. He was smiling at us.

“In the future, please cast the privacy spell before you start having sex. You have no idea how much Magic you generate when doing that. It’s like a supernova. We felt your need and desire half way around the world, and were nearly overpowered by it before we were able to erect a sufficiently strong ward to reduce its effect on us. As it is, the others are still recovering, so I had to come here alone to warn you,” he told us, still smiling.

“You may also have affected not only some of those in the hotel, but Magic users across North America,” he added before disappearing again.

“Oh dear!” Maureen said in shock on hearing this.

“Yes indeed,” I added before trying to kiss her again.

“Do you know this privacy spell?” I asked after just a short kiss.

“There is one that Max and Jill used, but I’m not sure if it will be strong enough for us,” she told me. Something tickled my mind then, as the Council’s present, that I was still wearing, heated up on my chest, and the words of a spell appeared in my mind.

“Does the spell that you know start like this?” I asked before starting to speak the first line of the spell. Maureen stopped me after just a few words.

“No, the spell that I know starts like this,” she told me before beginning the spell. It definitely wasn’t the same as the spell in my mind.

“No, they aren’t the same,” I told her when she stopped after what I thought was the first line of the spell.

“Do you know the entire spell?” she asked.

“Yes, it’s all in my head along with how to draw its glyph,” I told her.

“All right, you recite the spell that you have and draw its glyph, and then I’ll go over the spell that I know,” she told me. We were busy for the next half hour or so going over the two spells. By the time we had both of them memorized along with their glyphs, we had cooled down considerably and were a bit sticky.

“We need to shower again, and I need to use a cleaning spell on the sheets,” Maureen told me. She cleaned the sheets while I went in to start the water and adjust its temperature and flow. This second shower of the night was much shorter than the first one had been, but it was still late when we finished and returned to bed.

“We need to get some sleep, as I still have to get to work on time tomorrow,” I told her, as we donned our sleepwear. Maureen moved up against me once we were in bed, and we slept very soundly for the remainder of the night in the spoon position with me behind her and my arm around her waist.

The hotel’s alarm clock was more raucous than my clock and woke us with a start before I quickly turned it off.

“We need to be up and get dressed,” I told her, as I threw the covers back. We both took care of our morning preparations, but I waited to shave until we got to my apartment. She could start on breakfast while I did that. We were soon ready, and Maureen transferred us to my apartment.

The first thing she did, after we appeared in the apartment, was to cast her wards in the walls, floor, and the ceiling, so we wouldn’t be interrupted. Breakfast later was as good as it had been the previous morning, and we were ready to go in plenty of time.

“Do you want me to go with you?” she asked, as we prepared to leave.

“I don’t think it’s necessary today. Just transfer me to where we left the car, and I’ll drive in, while you transfer back to the hotel,” I told her, before she dropped her wards but didn’t cancel them. We disappeared then to appear beside my car. She had already vanished before I pulled out of the parking spot.

The trip to work had all of the usual annoyances that are daily occurrences in most big cities: accidents, construction slowdowns, traffic lights that had failed, or were blinking after a power failure, and of course, drivers who were on their phones, texting, or not paying attention to their driving. I arrived at work two minutes late, but there were many behind me in line to check in.

It wasn’t until about 10:30, that I left my cubicle and headed for the Equipment Department to talk to the agent who I knew there. We had been on several cases together and had become good friends.

“Hi Phil, how’s it going?” I asked, as I approached the bench where he was working on a piece of equipment. Phil was about 40 years old, maybe 5’-10’’ tall, and about 190 pounds. Surprisingly, he had a full head of black hair, but was a bit pudgy from all of the sitting he did.

“Hey Allen, same as always. You field guys are hard on the equipment. It always comes back in need of repair,” he told me.

“We always have to jury-rig it to get it to work,” I countered, and we both laughed.

“Seriously, what’s up?” Phil asked after half a minute, then looked around before quietly asking, “Is this anything to do with Cook’s disappearance? She was on your team for a while, wasn’t she?”

“Yes, she was for a short time, but we weren’t close. I have no idea what is going on with her,” I told him.

“So what brings you down here then?” he asked starting to feel uncomfortable.

“Take a look at this list of equipment and tell me what you think,” I asked him, handing him the list. He spent several minutes going over it.

“This is all old equipment. At one time it was top of the line, but that was eight to ten years ago. Now it’s second or even third rate. We used to use it, and still have some of it, but it’s used mostly for training new agents how to install equipment and where to locate it. Some of it has been used for back up, especially if they don’t expect to ever retrieve the equipment like in an explosion or a fire,” he told me before taking another look at the list.

“There is enough equipment listed here to bug a good size apartment or a small house,” he said in surprise.

“Yes, I know. The stuff that we still have, where is it kept?” I asked.

“There is some in the back of the equipment vault, but why are you asking about this stuff? It wouldn’t normally be issued to an active investigation,” he told me.

“Can you check to see if what we have is still there?” I asked.

“You’re serious about this!” he said in surprise.

“Yes, I’m very serious about it,” I admitted.

“It’s a bit unusual, but okay. I’ll take you back to the vault, and you can see what we have. I’m only doing this because we’re friends, and you have come up with some interesting solutions on the cases that we worked together,” he told me in a tired voice.

The secure equipment storage area wasn’t really a vault, but you had to sign in and sign out when you went in there. The reinforced door was locked and you had to get the key from the Section Chief. Phil didn’t have any trouble getting the key, as he had worked there for a long time.

The room itself consisted of rows of shelves full of equipment, all of the various kinds of electrical equipment that the Bureau used. Some was new and in boxes, some was used and just sitting on the shelves, and some was just there as parts to repair other units. The really dead stuff was trashed by a bonded contractor.

Phil led me to a back corner of the large room where the outdated but still functional equipment was kept.

“Here, it’s right here on these ... shelves!” he stumbled to a halt looking at the nearly empty shelves.

“What the fuck?” he said in disbelief. “There should be more equipment here than this,” he finished.

“Try adding what’s on my list,” I told him, as he looked at the sheet listing the equipment that should be there. He was quiet for several minutes while glancing at the inventory sheet, the list, and the shelves.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.