The Neighbor - Cover

The Neighbor

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Tom helps a hurting neighbor and her daughter after husband is killed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism  

It was early Saturday evening; Tom, Karen and Susan were sitting by the pool. Everyone else had left. “Tom.” Said Karen, I don’t know how to thank you for this weekend. It was just wonderful.”

“It sure was dad.” Susan spoken turning toward him, arm holding up her head. “All the girls said that I had the most wonderful dad in the whole world. You really made an impression on them.”

“Oh ... come on now ... It was just a ... party.” Tom said, feeling humble.

“Tom Wilkins, now you give yourself some credit, you pulled off a very enjoyable event. That I am sure will be talked about for some time now.” Tom, knowing the events that transpired, wondered if that was a double meaning.

“Well ... I have two very beautiful ladies that make me want to do special things for them.”

“Tom, you can do special things for us any time you want.” She said sitting up and taking his hand. I think I will turn in, didn’t get much sleep last night. Forgot how exhausting these slumber parties can be.” She leaned down and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “Suzy, you coming or are you going to stay and pester your ... dad?”

“MOM! I don’t pester ... dad ... Do I?”

Tom placed his hand on her shoulder and said. “Suzy, you could never be a pest to me.”

“Ok then, I guess I am good to go, good night Tom. Susan, don’t keep him up to late now.”

“Don’t worry mom, I’ll make sure he gets to bed early.”

They all laughed and Karen went home. Tom and Susan laid there for about a half hour. Then Susan stood up and looked at Tom. “Dad ... Can I ... show you something?”

“Sure ... what is it?”

“Promise you will like it?”

“Well ... I’ll try, what is it Suzy”

Susan stood and removed her top. Tom was so speechless; she had her bottom off before he could speak.

“Sssuzzzzy. What ... what are you doing? Put your suit back on.” There she was, totally naked. Even thou Tom was taken back, his cock got hard instantly. He didn’t know what to do.

She stepped one leg over his chair and sat on his lap. “Dad ... do you think I’m beautiful?” Susan was very serious as she looked at him. Her pussy was wide open and it looked wet. Her nipples were hard and sticking out.

“Susan ... I ... I ... wow.” He just looked at her. Remembering what was on her computer, he thought hard for the right words. “Suzy, you are a very beautiful girl. And yes, you have a fantastic body that is as beautiful as you are. But ... I ... I’m a father figure to you. Your body should not be for my eyes to see.”

Susan took his hands and was holding them. “Dad, I know my logic may not seem right to you, but hear me out and please, don’t judge me too harshly, please?”

“Ok Suzy, tell me what is on your mind.”

“Well ... if my body is as special as you say it is, and it is mine to do as I think right. What is wrong with wanting to let you see it as my gift to you for all you have done for me?”

“Wow. How would he answer this?” Tom thought hard to give her the right answer.

“Suzy, you are very beautiful to look at, any one would agree to that. But because I am an adult, it isn’t appropriate for me to view you naked. It’s the way our society is. I don’t want you to feel rejected by what I am saying. It’s just ... that.”

She put her fingers to his lips and said. “Dad, this is between you and me ... only. Not society. I know what I am doing is not accepted. But I don’t care. Dad, I love you. My body is my gift to you. Can’t you forget about society and just accept what I am offering you? This is strictly my choice. Not made on the spur of the moment. I choose this. You have told me to make decisions of my own. Now I am taking your advice.”

Tom was at a loss for her logic. Society and upbringing had told him one thing. But his daughter’s words have a different meaning to him. And he couldn’t deny that in some strange way ... made sense.

She scooted up to him, her pussy making contact with his hard on. “We have sex education in class. There is nothing I have not thought about. I don’t want to go out and get laid by some boy. But I do want the one person I love to enjoy my body, and love me. Can you do that for me? Please?”

Tom sat up and held her. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tight. She was a little choked up when she spoke again. “Dad, remove your trunks, rub against me and make me cum.”

“Oh ... Suzy ... I ... I don’t know.”

“Dad, stop thinking about it and just do it ... please?” Tom just looked at her and stood up. Susan stayed on the lounge. Tom stepped off to the side and took off his trunks. He stopped trying to convince himself otherwise. Susan just stared at his hard on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.