The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Epilogue: The Rogue’s Loving Harem

Fantasy Sex Story: Epilogue: The Rogue’s Loving Harem - The exciting conclusion to the Rogue's Harem! Sven and his women are being pulled apart from all sides while their enemies form an alliance to destroy them!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Kora Falk

With a gentle tap of the hammer against the delicate chisel, I knocked off a tiny flake of stone from the black marble. The tiny shard tumbled down from the face of the statue, landing on the perfect breast before slipping off the edge to fall to the courtyard’s flagstones. I shivered, my heart pounding in my chest.

I stepped back, my milk-heavy tits swaying before me. A year of carving and sculpting, of slowly peeling back the exterior of the stone block to find the art beneath, was finished. I had translated that image of beauty in my mind and conjured it into real life.

I set the chisel down, enchanted by Carsina’s pussy juices, on the table with the other tools. The sun shone bright around me. My breasts ached. It was almost time to nurse my daughter with Sven. Katriana was born at nearly the same time as Franz, Ava’s son with my brother. They would have siblings soon. Zanyia and Nathalie were both pregnant now, their bellies growing round and firm.

I wasn’t sure why was I thinking about that now as I stared at my statue, studying the shape. I was truly seeing it for the first time. It wasn’t just the labor I had toiled on for the last year, working on it every day, progressing with every precise tap of hammer upon chisel. It was now an image of what our family had lost.

Tears burned in my eyes. I had captured Ealaín’s strength and beauty in hard marble. She stood naked and proud before me. I captured that intense drive of hers combined with that natural grace she possessed. I looked her up and down, from the round fullness of her breasts topped by her puckered nipples to the smooth shaft of her girl-dick thrusting from her crotch.

She was just perfect.

“Ealaín,” I whispered. I trembled. I swallowed, taking a few steps forward. Emotion surged through me. It bubbled up through me, exploding through my body. I groaned at the sudden pain welling through my soul.

It was like I had stopped up my grief. By focusing on carving the statue, I didn’t have to face the awful truth that she was gone. I fell to my knees before her. I wanted her back so badly. Tears fell down my cheeks. I trembled, staring up at her face as I grasped her smooth shaft. I stroked her the way I used to, fisting up and down the hermaphrodite’s cock.

My mouth closed around the tip. I sucked on it like it was real, like I could bring her back just by nursing on this stone dick. I moaned as my body shook. My breasts swayed as I slurped on the dick, tears flowing like twin rivers.

“She’s beautiful,” Ava said. Her hand touched my shoulder.

She was.

The tears fell hot down my cheeks as I bobbed my head. I slid a hand up the statue’s body to squeeze that hard breast. It was unyielding. It was not her. I couldn’t bury my face in between those tits and find any comfort in them. All I tasted in my mouth was stone. No precum. No ability to spurt salty jizz.

“You created something so amazing,” Ava continued.

Aingeal soared overhead. Purple rained down from her. It spilled over the statue as Ava’s free hand reached out and took Ealaín’s hand. I shuddered, sucking hard, so desperate for Ealaín to come back, missing her so much. My brother’s hand squeezed my other shoulder.

“Ava’s right, she’s gorgeous, sister dear.”


Ealaín – The Adamant Palace, The Astral Realm

The afterlife lurched around me.

I gasped as the crystal walls of the Adamant Palace twisted to strange angles. I stumbled as the reality created by my mother’s will swirled and blurred around me. Something seized me. It sent me reeling. I screamed out in shock. What was happening? Something sucked at me, drawing me down and away from the peace and rest of my mother’s palace.

“Mother!” I screamed and then the world fell away.

I rushed through darkness streaked with lights. I fell downward, screaming but no words came from my voice. I didn’t understand what was happening. I was beyond any concerns. I shouldn’t have to be afraid of anything. What force had summoned me? I felt this powerful suction. It gripped my entire body, building and building at...

My cock.

My soul slammed into something.

My eyes opened. I fluttered, groaning, shaking. I had ... a form. Flesh. I shuddered, tits heaving at the bottom of my vision. My breasts, but different. Instead of my normal, midnight-black flesh, I saw a shiny black that was veined and marbled with streaks of white. My eyes blinked and I let out a groan. I felt warmth on my shoulders and...

A mouth sucking on my girl-dick.

Kora knelt before me. She sucked on my futa-cock, bobbing her mouth over a shaft that was the same stony look as the rest of me. I flexed fingers, my eyes flicking up from Kora to Sven standing on her right and Ava to her left, both as naked as Kora, the princess’s looking the same but ... her breasts were plumper.

“It worked!” Ava said, a beaming smile glowing on her lips. She held my hand, squeezing it. “How does it feel?”

“I...” I spoke words from this new body and... “Oh, Kora!”

Pleasure surged down my cock. Kora bobbed her head, tears streaking down her cheeks. She sucked so hard, her mouth working up and down my cock. It was ... made of stone. I was made of stone. Of black marble. I had so many questions and...

“Kora, yes!” I gasped as she stroked the lips of my pussy. It felt so real, like my body had in life. My head shook, my breasts moving like flesh instead of rock. They slapped together and jiggled like they should. The pleasure felt so good. I squeezed Ava’s hand as my head leaned back.

Aingeal hovered over me.

“Rithi’s inspiring gaze!” I moaned. It was so wonderful to feel such pleasure again. I had just ... existed in the Adamant Palace, drifting through its many rooms in an endless daze of peace and relaxation. “Oh, Kora, you carved this body, didn’t you? You made me and ... Gods, yes, your mouth!”

My ovaries felt tight. I ... somehow had ovaries and...

Kora thrust fingers into my pussy. My flesh stretched around her digits. She pumped them into me, pleasure rippling through my body. Rapture surged through my body, waves of delight that washed tingles across my thoughts. My snatch clenched on her digits, increasing the pleasure.

“Make her cum, sister dear,” growled Sven. He squeezed his sister’s shoulder. “Worship her.”

“She is,” I said, smiling at Sven, glad to see his roguish smile. He wore finer clothing than he had last time I saw him, looking dashing and rakish, his blue eyes burning with lust. “Oh, Gods, she’s sucking so hard.”

“She missed you so much,” Aingeal said, buzzing overhead as she flew in circles, her big breasts swaying beneath her.

Kora thrust a third finger into my pussy. My toes curled. My back arched. My strange, thick hair swayed about my shoulders. I gasped and moaned. The pleasure washed over and over through my body. The pressure grew and grew at the tip of my dick. Her cheeks hollowed. Her blue eyes stared up at me with such hunger.

Her fingers plunged so deep into me. They wiggled inside of me. Her tongue swirled around the tip of my girl-dick. Her head twisted, loving me with such passion. It was incredible to have a body again. To feel such rapture.

My ovaries boiled over. I groaned. My back heaved before me. I gasped out in delight and...

I came.

My pussy convulsed around Kora’s fingers. The pleasure rushed through my body to my mind. Ecstasy fired from my dick, rushing throughout my body and ... And my cum fired out of my girl-cock into Kora’s mouth. My charge, my wife, swallowed my spunk.

I had cum!

She gulped it down as stars burst across my vision. My moans sang out through the courtyard. I shuddered, gripping Ava’s hands as I shifted. My stony body drank in the bliss as Kora kept sucking, drawing all my cum out of my dick, draining my ovaries of all my girl-jizz.

“Oh, Rithi, yes!” I panted. “Pater’s cock, that’s incredible, Kora.”

She sucked out the last of my cum before she popped her mouth off. My spunk stained her lips. I shuddered and bounded to my feet. Her breasts, looking larger, her nipples darker than I remembered. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me.

I hugged her tight, pulling my hand from Ava’s. I held my charge as she thrust her tongue into my mouth. I kissed her with a hungry delight as our naked flesh pressed together. My nipples tingled as they rubbed into her full tits. I tasted my own cum on her mouth, loving that salty delight.

My hands slid down and cupped her rump, my fingers reveling in clutching her again. It was wonderful. I was back with my family. Emotion welled through me, a joy that mixed with the euphoria of my orgasm. I broke the kiss with Kora, my head swaying from side to side.

“This is ... Kora ... This is amazing,” I said, staring into her eyes. “You did this?”

“Not alone,” she said, her blue eyes sparkling, tears clinging to her lush eyelashes. “I just made your form.”

“I figured out how to form a phylactery,” Ava said. The princess gave me a big smile. “Carsina helped me realize it. She’s quite knowledgeable about these sort of constructs. Then Aingeal’s magic let the statue act as a proxy for you, letting your soul puppet it like it was your own body.”

“I made sure you could ejaculate!” Aingeal said as she fluttered above, her pink butterfly wings blurred as she circled around us.

“Thank you,” I said.


Sven Falk

I nodded to Ealaín as my sister broke away from her. It was Ealaín. I could see it in the expression in her face, the way she held herself. Her thrusting girl-dick shrank like it could before. Ealaín stared down at her shaft then up at me. The joy on her expression flickered.

“I was wrong, Sven,” she said, her voice that same smoky timber. “I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to cause so much harm to you all.”

I took her hand. “We’re all wrong sometimes.” My thumb stroked the smooth stone of her hand. She had a warmth now that the statute before had lacked. It was just like Ava in her stone proxy, feeling like real flesh. “Even me.”

A smile played on her lips. “That’s it. That’s all the apology you need.”

“All the apology I need,” I told her. Then I grinned at her. “So, we haven’t shared Kora in a while?”

A shiver ran through Ealaín. Her eyes flicked to my sister. Kora looked gorgeous, her breasts plump with her milk, her flowering vine tattoo wrapped about her left tit. She shifted from side to side, her smile so compelling as she cupped her breasts, arching an eyebrow.

“Lactating...” Ealaín said. “How long has it been?”

“Little more than a year,” I said, taking my wife’s hand. I squeezed her then took Kora’s. “Shall we?”

“Yes, yes, let’s,” Kora said.

“You three have fun,” Ava said, a big smile on her lips, her blue eyes sparkling. Aingeal hugged her from behind, my faerie-wife’s pink hair spilling across Ava’s strawberry-blonde locks as they kissed over the princess’s shoulder.

“We shall,” Ealaín said. She didn’t resist as I led her and Kora into the Echur castle.

Sometimes it felt strange to walk through these stone halls. This was the domain of my enemy, but over the last year my family had slowly made it our own. Zanyia was populating it with submissive, young women to serve as our sex slaves. It was her goal to have the entire castle’s staff replaced with them.

“Master, Mistresses!” a serving girl said, the corset of her dress lifting her breasts into a delicious, inviting mound, her nipples on display. Lydia wore her blonde hair in a pile of curls that fell down her face. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Mistress Ealaín.”

“It is,” Bianka said, another serving girl, her tits also on display, a dazzling smile on her face.

“I see the harem’s grown,” Ealaín said.

“It’s Zanyia’s project,” Kora said. “Oh, we have so much catching up to do.”

“Yes, we do,” I said, glad to see such joy in my sister’s eyes. I was glad the plan worked. That the last year wasn’t a waste.

That something good could come from the mad Vebrin’s knowledge.

“How are Katriana and Franz?” my sister asked.

“They are both taking a nap, Mistress Kora,” Lydia said. “ Seraphina is watching them. Enjoy. We will make sure your children are loved while you ... celebrate.”

Becoming a father helped to curb my wanderlust. I feared I couldn’t stay in one place forever, but I found things to occupy myself. Zanyia brought new girls to enjoy while I had a purpose. I was working hard to make the Princedoms a reality for Ava, only traveling when I had to. But I was always eager to return home to my family. To my children.

I had to build a better future for them.

“Ealaín!” Zanyia purred. The pregnant lamia waddled up, her hands rubbing her belly. She was a month or so away from her delivery, my lamia daughter growing inside of her. “It worked!”

Ealaín smiled, her stony lips parting to show her teeth. “Well, aren’t you just glowing, Zanyia?”

“I know!” the lamia said, her tawny ears twitching. “I’m just so sexy pregnant! Master loves rubbing my belly as he fucks me.”

“Mmm, he does love that,” Ava said from behind. “He rubbed Kora’s and my bellies all the time.”

“Just feeling the proof of my prowess,” I said, a big grin on my face.

Ava giggled. Zanyia purred in delight as she strutted before us, her tail swishing back and forth. Greta and a pregnant Nathalie appeared, both as naked as Zanyia. Nathalie’s belly was just starting to swell while her breasts had almost doubled in size, now plump titties, lovely handfuls instead of her budding mounds. The girl looked radiant as she smiled back at Zanyia.

Carsina was the last to join, the priestess of Krab as naked as the other sex slaves. She nodded her head in satisfaction at Ealaín, her glasses slipping down her nose. She pressed up the wire rims, her spectacles flashing for a moment.

“You are perfect, Ealaín. Such lovely craftsmanship.”

“I know,” Ava said. “Kora has as much skill as Gerhard, who made my old proxies.”

“And those were works of art,” I said. I smiled at Ealaín. “This must be every aoi si’s dream, huh? Becoming a living work of art?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.