The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 47: Inspiration Strikes

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 47: Inspiration Strikes - The exciting conclusion to the Rogue's Harem! Sven and his women are being pulled apart from all sides while their enemies form an alliance to destroy them!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Kora Falk

Three days after the coronation, I felt inspired as I stared at the block of black marble sitting in the center of the courtyard, the summer sun shining down on it. Veins of white rippled through the midnight stone, giving it such an interesting pattern. I shuddered, ready to perfect another art form. Priests and priestesses of Rithi were always driven to new way to express our passions. I had been trained in all of them.

Now that I had a chance to stay in one place, I was eager to make so much art. I had spent the last month painting everything from scenes of our family fighting various monsters, to the various members of Sven’s harem in various states of undress and sensuality, including a lovely capture of Zanyia feasting on Aingeal’s pussy, the faerie’s wings spread wide.

I slipped out of my robes, folding the pink silk and setting it on a bench. I shuddered, loving the warm kiss on the sun on my naked flesh. My nipples poked hard before me I was so excited to begin my work of art. I had to put my all into it.

However, I hadn’t sculpted in over a year.

Despite that, I wasn’t afraid of making a mistake. I could feel the Goddess whispering to me. Inspiration burned as I could see the figure inside the stone. I would wrought something so beautiful today. A tingle raced through me. An excitement burned inside of me. Creating always made me wet. It was such a sexual act to bring something of beauty into the world, the meeting of the esoteric mind with the physical world, combing them to form something almost preternatural.

“Mistress, your tools,” Carsina said. The equally naked priestess of Krab walked out, her skin that lovely shade of Valyan blue, a pale tinge that infused her flesh. Her scarlet hair spilled about her smiling face. She held a collection of chisels on a black pillow. “I forged these myself. They are balanced to perfection.”

She sat them on the work bench, the sunlight glinting off her glasses. She smiled at me, a creamy glimmer between her thighs. She picked up a large chisel. “Shall we bless them, Mistress?”

The tool’s handle was round and smooth, made of gray-black steel. The tip looked sharp, the end blunt like the head of a cock. I smiled as I sauntered to her, the heat building in my pussy. Juices ran down my thighs.

“And ... I assume I have to quench this tool in your ... passion?” I asked her, stroking the smooth handle. “I can’t help but notice how sleek you made these tools.”

“How else can my God’s blessing reach through my body?” she asked, giving me a naughty look. Her thighs spread wide, her bush bright-red and dripping with her cream.

“You are a naughty one,” I said, kneeling before my sex slave. “I love it.”

She giggled. “Of course you do. You are Sven’s sister.”

I winked at her then breathed in the inspiring beauty of her tangy pussy. That scent made me hunger to eat this Valyan human. I leaned forward and brought the blunted butt of the chisel to her pussy, eager to use it as a makeshift dildo.

She gasped as I rubbed it against her hot flesh. She trembled at the cool kiss of the metal on her. Delight twinkled in her ruby eyes. She bit her lip, her glasses slipping down her dainty nose. I loved teasing her, watching the chisel slide through her pink pussy lips, her folds clinging to the metal.

Then I jammed it into her.

Her head snapped back and she cried out, “Krab, let my passion spill into these materials and allow me to bring the finest craft from them!”

I felt the blessing of her God surging through her as I pumped the chisel in and out of her cunt. Her juices coated the metal, the tool tingling in my hand. I shuddered. My snatch grew hot and juicy as I watched as it slid in and out of her depths.

Her whimpers were so delicious. Her breasts jiggled as I fucked the tool in and out of her. I leaned closer, breathing in more of her musk. The juices ran down to my hand gripping the chisel right above the point, her cream warm against the cold metal.

“Oh, yes, yes, yes, Mistress!” she moaned, her hips wiggling from side to side. Her round breasts jiggled as she shuddered. “Mmm, we’re going to make sure you have the best tools. You will make such an amazing statue.”

I smiled at her, thrusting harder, ramming that dildo deep into her cunt. Then I leaned forward and licked at her snatch. My tongue fluttered against her clit. I sucked and nibbled on it. I swirled my tongue around her delicious bud, gathering her tangy passion.

It dribbled down my chin. I sucked on it. I loved it. She whimpered louder. Her hands squeezed her tits as she groaned. My hands jammed the tool into her depths. I stirred her around, twisting the tool as I fucked her, loving her.

Her moans were so sweet. I was creating such a beautiful art with her, a prelude to the carving. My pussy clenched as I nibbled on her clit. I sucked on it, my lips latched on it. Her cream ran down my chin to my neck.

“Krab’s skilled hands and mighty tools!” Carsina moaned, her hands digging into her tits. Her dark-red nipples thrust out from the pinnacle of her breasts. “Oh, yes, Mistress. I’m going to cum so hard.”

“Mmm, good,” I moaned, twisting the tool, stirring it through her pussy. “I want you to explode on it. Bless it! Bless my tool with your naughty cunt!”

“Oh, yes, yes, yes!” she moaned, her face twisting. “It’s so good, Mistress!”

I nipped her clit. I sucked hard. My sex slave priestess cried out in rapture. Her scarlet hair danced about her face as her pussy juices gushed out of her cunt. They bathed my hand and the chisel with her blessing. The power of her God burned through her snatch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.