The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 35: The Harem’s Naughty Audience

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 35: The Harem’s Naughty Audience - The exciting conclusion to the Rogue's Harem! Sven and his women are being pulled apart from all sides while their enemies form an alliance to destroy them!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Sven Falk

Kora rolled off of me and landed on her back. She giggled, “Gods, she really wants to have your dick in her cunt, brother mine.”

I glanced at my sister—my wife—and grinned at her, my lips sticky with her juices. “Every woman wants my dick in her.”

“Not Priestess Thea,” Kora said, her blue eyes bright.

“You are never going to forget about her, are you?” I muttered. I gripped Carsina’s ruby hair. I pulled her up my body.

“Nope!” My sister gave me a wicked grin. “You enjoy Carsina’s cunt impaled on your dick.”

“Oh, I will, sister dear,” I said. “Thea didn’t know what she was missing, but Carsina does.”

“I do, Master!” Carsina moaned, grabbing my dick and guiding it to her red-furred muff.

Kora glanced over at Ealaín stroking her girl-dick. My sister-wife licked her lips. Then she beckoned a finger. For a moment, a flare of jealousy shot through me. Once we were done at the Altar of Souls, Ealaín would have my sister all to herself. Our family would be split apart.

I didn’t want to think of the upcoming divorce. I wrenched my head away, focusing instead on Carsina’s red-furred muff caressing my dick. Her bright-ruby pubic hairs engulfed the crown of my dick moments before I felt the kiss of her silky pussy lips.

An owl hooted as she impaled her pussy down my dick.

“Master!” she groaned as her juicy, Valyan snatch engulfed my dick to the hilt.

I groaned at the hot pleasure surging down my shaft at the feel of her. It was incredible to be in a woman’s cunt. My sex slave’s cunt. Zanyia may have bullied her way into being my sex slave, but I enjoyed it now. I savored owning my women.

Her cunt engulfed me to the hilt. She ground her clit into my pubic bone as she leaned over me. Her bluish tits swayed, her ruby nipples bouncing back and forth. They were such inviting tits. I seized them, my thumbs rubbing over her nubs.

“Master!” she groaned, her pussy clenching down hard on my dick. “Oh, Master, yes, yes, we have to cum! So hard! So fast!”

“Then move those hips,” I groaned. “Work that pussy up and down my dick and make it happen!”

“Yes!” she moaned.

As she rose her pussy up my shaft, her cunt clenching hard around my dick. Beside us, Kora gasped as Ealaín rammed her clit-dick deep into my sister-wife’s pussy. I shuddered at their passion while Carsina slammed her cunt down my dick, her tits jiggling in my hand.

Carsina worked her pussy up and down my shaft. Her cunt clung to my cock, massaging it. My dick drank in the friction of her submissive cunt. I pinched her nipples, bringing a squealing moan from her lips while her snatch clenched tighter about my shaft.

“Gods damn,” I groaned. “Work that pussy, slave. Make me cum!”

“I will, Master,” she moaned and then leaned over. She hugged me tight, pressing her tits into my chest. I moved my hands around her waist, grabbing her ass as she rocked on me. “I’m going to drain your balls of all its cum.”

“Good luck with that!” Kora moaned beside us. “My brother has Slata-blessed nuts.”

I grinned at Carsina, her ruby eyes glossy behind her glasses. Her nipples throbbed against my chest as she rocked against me. Her pussy clenched tight on my dick as she whimpered. Then she kissed me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth, tasting my sister’s cunt on my lips.

I gripped her ass as she worked her pussy up and down my dick, feeling her muscles flex and pounce. My new sex slave loved my cock. She squeezed and relaxed, swelling the pressure in my balls.

She broke the kiss and nuzzled her mouth into my ear. She nibbled on my lobe then groaned, “Oh, Master, you’re going to flood my pussy, aren’t you?”

“You’ll be dripping for days!” I growled.

Gripping her ass, I rolled us over, pinning her beneath me. She gasped, her pussy squeezing down so hard on my dick. I stared into her crimson eyes before I rammed into her hard. I thrust my cock into her, fucking the little priestess-slut with all my passion.

“Krab’s mighty tools!” she moaned, her eyes bulging behind her glasses. “Yes, yes, yes, Master! Ooh, I’m going to cum so hard on this dick. I’m going to milk your cock dry.”

“Pater’s cock!” I growled, eager for that.

My balls smacked into her taint as I pounded her. I braced myself on my elbows. I rammed my dick over and over into her juicy depths. Her flesh clung to me. Her pussy gripped my cock as she shuddered beneath me. Her fingernails clawed my back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.