The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 20: Taboo Marital Bliss

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 20: Taboo Marital Bliss - The exciting conclusion to the Rogue's Harem! Sven and his women are being pulled apart from all sides while their enemies form an alliance to destroy them!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Kora Falk

“Mmm, that was inspiring, brother mine,” I purred as Nathalie darted over to us. She saw me, and I almost offered her my brother’s dick. After watching him fuck Aingeal’s asshole, I was so eager to enjoy him.

But the nubile Nathalie smiled at me. “No, no, you go first, Mistress. It’s hot watching you fuck him.”

I gave her a look. She was such a submissive thing. She loved serving my brother. I could see her quivering, hear the truth of her words. Her hands slid between her thighs, rubbing at her cunt messy with Ealaín’s jizz.

“She gets off on witnessing incest,” Sven said, his hand grasping one of my twin, blonde braids that dangled down my naked back. “Let’s give her a treat.”

I licked my lips, my pussy so hot. I wanted to be bred by him, too. But first ... First I wanted to clean his dick of Aingeal’s ass. A depraved lust shot through me as I leaned down. He knelt, his cock thrusting hard before him, enchanted by that naughty priestess of Slata he met years ago.

“Yes, yes, suck his dirty cock, Mistress,” moaned Nathalie, her words so thick and throaty. “Pleasure him.”

I would. So hard.

I engulfed my brother’s cock, tasting Aingeal’s sour asshole. My brother groaned, his blue eyes staring down at me as my lips slid over his thick crown. My tongue rubbed across his spongy tip, tasting his salty precum and that naughty flavor of Aingeal’s ass.

It was so depraved. I loved it. My faerie-wife’s asshole was on my brother’s dick. My husband’s dick. A giddy thrill rippled out of me. My pussy clenched, and I sucked so hard on his shaft. I was so eager to clean his dick, to get him ready to fuck me.

“Gods, yes,” groaned Sven. He grabbed both my braids, clutching them as my mouth bobbed on his dick, the phylactery swinging between my tits. “Pater’s cock, but you’re just hungry for it, sister dear.”

So hungry for it.

I sucked and slurped on his shaft. Saliva dribbled down my chin as I loved his cock. My head twisted from side to side. My tongue fluttered around his shaft. I buffed his dick clean by sucking harder and harder on him. My hands gripped his muscular thighs, my fingers digging into his flesh.

My pussy clenched as my ardor swelled. I savored sucking on his dick. I took more and more of him, tasting more and more of Aingeal’s sour flavor. It was such a wanton flavor. I squeezed my eyes shut as his dick brushed the back of my throat.

I swallowed his dick.

“Gods, yes!” Sven groaned. “Sister dear ... Slata’s cunt, but your mouth ... Gods, that’s good, sister dear.”

“She’s just so hungry for your cum, Master,” whimpered Nathalie.

“Just like you,” Sven said. “Enjoying Ealaín’s jizz?”

“So much!” gasped Nathalie. “My sweet juices and salty girl-cum! It’s almost as good as yours!”

Sven grinned as I took more and more of his cock down my throat. My tongue caressed his shaft, cleaning off all of Aingeal’s musk until my lips nuzzled into my brother’s thatch of blond pubic hair. His balls rested on my chin, so full of more of his cum.

I swallowed and hummed around his dick, making him grown. His muscles in his chest flexed. His hands tightened on my hair. My pussy grew hotter and hotter. Juices trickled out of my shaved folds, gathering on my juicy vulva.

It made me shiver. I felt so wicked and wanton. My eyes squeezed shut as I wiggled my hips back and forth. I moaned about my brother’s dick, getting him so clean for my fertile pussy. I wanted him in me so badly.

I couldn’t wait.

I ripped my mouth off his dick. He grunted, gasping, staring down at me with such hunger. “Not hungry for my cum, sister dear?”

“Oh, I’m hungry for it, brother dear,” I groaned, stretching out on my back, my tits jiggling. I ran my hands up my thighs, brushing the tattooed vines coiling about my left, reaching towards my juicy cunt. “I just need you to be in my juicy hole. Ava’s not your only wife that wants to be bred.”

“Mistress!” squealed Nathalie in delight.

He frowned, his cock twitching before him? “What are you talking about?”

“I’ve removed my contraceptive spell,” I told him. “I’m fertile. I want you in me. I want your child, Sven! I want my brother’s baby!”

He hesitated, his brow furrowing.

Did he think it was wrong for us to have children? That it was too incestuous for us to conceive a child. We were the same flesh, but...

Then he was on me, growling with such aggressive lust. I gasped as his dick rammed into my cunt. He filled me to the hilt. I gasped, my snatch clenching down on him. It was so incredible to feel my brother in me, fucking me.

Breeding me.

“Yes, yes, plant your baby in Mistress Kora!” Nathalie squealed, the fourteen-year-old sex slave quivering beside us. Our slave-wife had both her hands rubbing at her cunt, jizz and pussy juices dripping out of her. “Fuck her so hard!”

“Gods, yes!” growled my brother, his solid weight atop me. I loved it, his muscular chest rubbing against my nipples, teasing them as he pounded my cunt. “Slata’s hairy cunt, yes!”

He fucked me with such fervor. Our bodies heaved together. I kissed him hard, my arms wrapped about his neck. I clung to him, working my hips to match the pounding rhythm of his thrusting cock. He plunged into my cunt over and over again, stimulating me.

My orgasm swelled fast. My clit throbbed, drinking in the thudding impact of his pubic bone every time rammed his dick into me. My cunt clenched down on him as he withdrew, inflaming the silky friction.

Pleasure rippled through me. Nathalie whimpered and groaned beside us, frigging her pussy so fast as my brother pumped his thick cock in and out of my fertile cunt. Such lust surged through me. It filled me up, made me tremble and gasp into his mouth as we kissed. Our tongues dueled.

My brother’s cum-heavy balls smacked into my taint. I felt his seed swimming in them.

I broke the kiss and moaned, “Rithi’s inspiring art, yes! Breed me, brother mine! Pump all your cum in me.”

“Gods, yes!” he growled, thrusting with all his might into me. He pounded me with such fervor, driving his thick shaft into my depths.

“Breed her, Master!” our slave-wife moaned. “Ooh, it’ll be so wonderful!”

“Uh-huh!” I groaned, all my dreams crashing through me.

I was his wife and about to be bred by him. I wanted this for so long. I never thought I would get it. My pussy grew so hot around his plunging dick. The pleasure rippled through me. His girth teased me, making me feel so open.

So receptive for his seed.

“Sven!” I howled as I quivered at the cusp of my orgasm. “I ... I...”

“Cum and milk my cock, sister dear,” he growled, his blue eyes staring into mine.

His blue depths became my world. My quivering existence. My pussy clenched down on his dick, transforming the pleasure into the energy building my orgasm in my core. I whimpered, clinging to him, my clit throbbing against his pubic bone.

His cock pulled back. I squeezed my cunt down on his retreating girth. The pleasure flared through me.

“Kora!” he growled and rammed into me.

“Sven!” I howled and kissed him.

My orgasm exploded in my pussy.

My fertile cunt milked my brother’s incestuous dick. I writhed about him as he slammed so hard into me. Waves of ecstasy surged through me. He kissed me hard, growling into my lips as his balls thwacked hard against my rump.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.