The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 12: Conflicting Desires

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12: Conflicting Desires - The exciting conclusion to the Rogue's Harem! Sven and his women are being pulled apart from all sides while their enemies form an alliance to destroy them!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Sven Falk

I ripped my dick out of Zanyia’s mouth. I didn’t want to waste of a drop of my outside of Ava’s pussy. She needed to be bred. It was so hard resisting her. It was almost impossible. I was so close to cumming. I was on the verge of erupting. Just a little bit more stimulation, and I would have lost all control.

Zanyia sucked cock too well. Normally, that wasn’t a problem.

“Breed her, Master,” she panted.

“Mmm, now you can lick my pussy,” Kora purred.

“Yes, Mistress!”

Aingeal rose into the air, her pink wings a blur. She drifted backward, trembling in delight. Ava rolled off of Greta, lying beside her busty bedmaid. Nathalie turned to greet me, kneeling on the bed, too. Her small, firm breasts barely jiggled with her movement.

“She’s so ready for you,” moaned Nathalie, her hands stroking up and down Ava’s right thigh.

I moved to see right between the princess’s legs. Her pussy was matted down with juices. I throbbed and ached, still on the verge of cumming. If I plunged into Ava, I would orgasm the moment I slid home. I was just too excited by the prospect of breeding her. I needed to calm down first.

I never came without making sure my woman had her orgasm.

I knew just how to calm down and make sure Ava came.

I mounted the end of the bed, my hands grabbing Ava’s thighs. She shuddered then gasped as I buried my face between her thighs. I nuzzled into her bush, breathing in her fresh scent. I also caught a tart musk.

Greta.

“Oh, I just came,” Ava moaned. “I’m more than wet enough. Just stick it in and breed me, Sven.”

I stared up her body. “I’ll breed you my way, princess. So just enjoy.”

She shuddered. “Mmm, yes, Sven.”

I loved her submission. A man took charge of his woman’s pleasures. He gave her what she needed, craved. He worshiped her, loved her, gave her ecstasy because she deserved it. And then he took his pleasure in her. Then he used her and received all the delights of her body. She would do anything for him.

Just like my women would do anything for me.

My tongue licked through her fresh-tasting folds. Her cream coated my tongue and throat. I licked and lapped at her, nuzzling through her delights. I rooted through her, my tongue fluttering. I stirred through her with such a hungry tongue. I made her gasp and whimper. Her thighs squeezed down on my face. Her moans echoed through the room.

“Oh, Sven, yes!” she moaned. “Oh, that’s so nice. Ooh, yes, yes, yes!”

I loved the sounds my woman made when I pleased them. I stared up her body, watching her small breasts jiggle as I played with her. I nuzzled my tongue deep into her snatch. I worked it in and out of her, driving her wild. She squirmed, her hands shooting down her body to grab my hair. Her fingers dug into my strands.

Showing me her passion.

Her moans grew louder and louder. She was so excited already. Her juices flowed, staining my mouth. Her small tits swayed as she arched her back, an explosive moan bursting from her lips. Her head tossed back and forth.

Then Greta nuzzled at her breast. “Mmm, he’s going to breed you, Mistress.”

“Yes, he is!” Ava moaned then gasped as her bedmaid sucked on a dusky nipple. “Ooh, yes, yes, make me cum! I need you in me so badly, Sven! I need to be bred!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.