The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 3: Rogue's Passionate Harem

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 6: Dark Passion

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Dark Passion - The exciting conclusion to the Rogue's Harem! Sven and his women are being pulled apart from all sides while their enemies form an alliance to destroy them!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Note: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Sven Falk

I woke up into darkness to an owl’s soft hooting, my women around me. I frowned, not sure why I came awake. It was still night or early morning. I should be asleep. I felt like I needed more but ... Something didn’t quite feel right. I sat up. Zanyia had slid off of me at some point and now lay in a tangled mess of limbs with Greta. Nathalie was hugged by Kora with Ava and Aingeal beyond them and...

Ealaín wasn’t in bed.

I spotted her more as a shadow than seeing her, a form darker than the wall she leaned against. She was almost a black nimbus, and it was impossible to say where she ended and the wall began save for her head framed by that bright-white hair and her citrine eyes.

They almost glowed yellow in the dark, two orbs fixed on me.

I shifted down the bed, careful not to wake my women. My feet planted on the cold stones. The temperature dropped away from the bed, not kept warm by all the female bodies in close proximity. I ignored it as I stood and padded to her.

The closer I got, the more her shape resolved out of the darkness. Her breasts were large and soft, her body curvy and feminine. She didn’t have her cock summoned, her legs rising up to that delicious V, the cleft of her pussy cloaked by darkness.

“Does it bother you that I have a cock?” she asked, her words almost startling in the near silence.

I leaned against the wall beside her, bracing my left forearm on it. I leaned in at her, my right hand cupping a breast. Before the naga’s ogre attacked us, I felt something shift between us. She was always cold to me, remote, only showing my sister any affection. It was like that until Kora insisted Ealaín should share my bed.

Then she thawed.

“You don’t always have it,” I said, squeezing her breast. “Right now ... you look female enough.”

She shiverd while her eyes slid past me to the bed. Too my sister.

My stomach tightened. “I will let her go,” I whispered. “I gave my vow to your mother. You don’t have to worry that I’ll let Kora, or the rest of my women, die out of selfishness.”

She looked down. “I know.”

Her words were tight. I felt her body quivering. A tension spread through her, everything about her going rigid. I frowned, wondering at this strange reaction shuddering through the strong warrior. She was fearless, fighting in armor with an ax in one hand and a war hammer in the other. So where did this trembling weakness come—

Her head lifted up and her lips found mine. I froze, caught off-guard by her sudden kiss, thoughts banished by her passion. By her arms wrapping about my neck. She pulled me tight against her. I felt the pillowy softness of her large tits against my chest, her nipples hard.

I responded like I would to any woman showing such passion.

I kissed her hard, pinning her to the wall. That bold confidence suffused her again. Whatever timidity had assaulted her vanished as she hooked her right arm about my neck, holding me tight to her while her left shoved between our bodies and found my hardening cock.

She guided me to her hairless pussy. The hot kiss of her feminine flesh made my dick ache and throb. I groaned as I rammed into her. She gasped into the kiss, her cunt clenching down hard on my dick, welcoming it in.

We kissed hard, our tongues dancing as I buried to the hilt in her. I rejoiced at the aoi si’s snatch wrapped about me. She groaned, almost a battle cry, into my mouth as her hips moved. She stirred her cunt around my dick as I drew back and hammered into her cunt again.

And again.

I pounded her against the wall. I didn’t hold back. She stirred such a passion in me. Every plunge into her hot cunt had me trembling. Groaning. My toes curled into the cold stone as my leg muscles bunched and flexed. I put my all into giving this warrior-woman what she craved.

She broke the kiss, moaning, “Sven!”

“Yes!” I growled. “You love my cock in you!”

“Uh-huh,” she moaned. “Rithi’s inspiring art, yes! Pound me! Make me cum on this dick!”

Her citrine eyes shone in the dark right before me. They brimmed with such need. I responded, giving her what she craved. I plowed my cock into her. I rammed into her so hard. I plunged into her, filling her up to the hilt. She whimpered against me, her cunt squeezing down so hard on me.

I welcomed every plunged into her depths, her hot flesh bathing me in her heat. She massaged my cock, bringing me closer and closer to erupting into her. I claimed her lips again, savaging her with my passion.

She whimpered into my mouth. I savored her kiss, devouring her lips as I fucked her with all my might. I slammed my dick into her, every stroke bringing me closer and closer to erupting. My balls swung and slapped into her, growing harder and harder.

Then she bucked against me. Her hot flesh convulsed about my dick. She squealed into my mouth as her passion surged hot through her. I shuddered, burying into her spasming flesh. She welcomed my cock, hungry for my cum.

I broke the kiss. “Ealaín!”

“Yes, yes, Sven!” she whimpered. “Make me yours!”

I thrust so hard into her, staring into her citrine eyes, seeing that passion she gave my sister. I groaned as I plunged into her. I was falling into her depths, losing myself to them as the ache swelled at the tip of my cock and—

I wrenched my gaze away. I couldn’t fall in love with her. I’d lose her with Kora. “Take it!” I snarled instead. “You want it! Need it! Slut!”

“Yes, yes!” she gasped, hugging me tight, her pussy massaging my dick.

My cum erupted into her depths. I groaned as I flooded her snatch with blast after blast of rapture. Her pussy welcomed it, spasmed about my shaft. She moaned, her mouth kissing at my neck, so hot, so brimming with her excitement.

“Oh, Sven, yes,” she moaned as my pleasure peaked in me.

Rapture buzzed through my veins as I leaned against her, panting. I felt her feminine curves, savored the way she trembled against me. I breathed in her scent. Gods, what a woman. Even if she could grow her clit into something extra, right now she was all female.

“That was beautiful, brother mine,” Kora said, my sister hugging me from behind. “I’m so glad you two are loving each other now.”

I closed my eyes. Gods, why did this have to be so hard? Why did Rithi have to demanded such a price?

I pushed those thoughts away. Nothing good would come dwelling on those. I had to give my sister up. Trying to find a way to outsmart a Goddess would only get all those she healed with her miracle—Aingeal, Nathalie, Zanyia, Kora—killed, living me to survive with the guilt. I believed Rithi would to it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.