The Seeing-eye Dog and the Shy Student - Cover

The Seeing-eye Dog and the Shy Student

Copyright© 2018 by Donna The Dog Lover

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sampson, the combat veteran scout dog retired due to injuries becomes a guide dog for the unsighted. He is trained in a unique way by a Puerto Rican female trainer learning some unusual ways to relate to human females. Now he is assigned to shy and virginal Patricia who is desperate for the closeness of togetherness that only a hard shaft can resolve. Sampson is ready to do his duty and help out his human mistress.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

The prim and proper prissy unsighted and undeniably pretty prima-donna princess called Patricia had just been mounted with precision by her precious pet Sampson.

Sampson was a common-sense seeing-eye dog with a no-nonsense attitude about licking and satisfying human female owners according to their personal needs and desires. He had developed a doggy style of humping that most human females found refreshing after the boring missionary poking of uninspiring males with a macho attitude that only considered “getting off” and with little consideration of their partner’s need to reach a satisfactory climax.

The intelligent dog had not “knotted” his female owner yet and he was saving that for a special occasion when the young girl was so filled with the need to have multiple tingles of happy orgasms that she would throw all caution to the wind and just open up for her guide dog with the abandon of a bitch in heat so excited that she lost all logic and command of reason.

Sampson knew with the wisdom of the animal kingdom that he would have his owner in that special position in the very near future from the way she was panting in complete surrender after his sessions of showing her how a skilled dog does it from behind.

It was Tommy from the agency that tended to their special client’s needs that reported to her that her favorite Uncle Vito was currently incarcerated at a downtown prison for “violent” inmates with a history of violence in their past record.

She knew that her Uncle was a valued member of the “family” and that he had been in jail many times in the past, but she worried about him because he was not a young man any longer and she was afraid that he might be subjected to uncommon stress in the dark brick building with only bars on the windows and no glass that could be changed into cutting tools in the dark of the night.

Vito had pushed his overly thick dick up into her tight little sphincter more than once but he was circumspect about shooting his goo onto her ass cheeks and not inside her because they were related and it would be too much of a sin to be completely forgiven if he treated her like some strange female he had picked up on the street corner and used for his pleasure in the midnight hours. She had taken his average length but overly thick shaft into her willing mouth many times. Her only regret was that she was completely blind and unable to see the living flesh of his happy dick with her eyes. She had to be satisfied with the touch of the hard thing flopping about inside her mouth almost to her tonsils with a vibrant energy that could not possibly be denied.


Tommy humped her nice and hard in the old-fashioned missionary style that he preferred, but that she hated, and she felt his hot breathe on her sightless face. Patricia allowed him to bend down and kiss her full and wetly on her open lips like he was a knight in shining armor or a boyfriend that wanted desperately to be a fiancée.

She didn’t have any hope that he would ever be any of that but he was a familiar dick to her now and she knew that even Sampson sitting quietly in the corner approved of the way Tommy humped her with such intensity that he never failed to bring her to a submissive orgasm in the shortest time possible. Perhaps he was not quite the romantic hero of her silly schoolgirl dreams, but he was a safe and steady rock-hard cock dependable and ready to meet her requirements for a climax of panting release that made Sampson a bit jealous of her writhing gyrations under the social worker’s sweating male flesh. It was only momentary because Sampson the German Shepherd was smart enough to not compete with human males in matters of carnal desire.

Female canine bitches were a different story.

Sampson remembered a dog-fight with a pit-bull that made him teach the bitch-crazed animal that sometimes technique is better than a hard bite and no ability to use every dirty trick in the book to defeat one’s opponent. He had left that pit-bull minus some parts and a lot more educated about studying his enemy before he started a fight. The French Poodle that he mounted immediately after could only whine and whimper because she knew he was a winner and she took everything he dished out without objection knowing she had no other choice.

He never got into that sort of a controversy over some female human bitch because they were a different species and he knew it was a divide that could not be possibly crossed without the danger of never returning to one’s own world and realm of reality with one’s own kind. Once a dog goes human, he never goes back.

Patricia was not at all sure if it was a good idea, but she decided to visit her Uncle Vito in the Correction Facility located in an isolated rural area that could only be reached by private automobile or by a special chartered bus that was used by guards, their families, and visitors to the inmates on a daily basis. In fact, there were two scheduled trips a day except on Sundays when there were three trips because of increased visitors to the incarcerated unfortunates inside the facility.

She was able to arrange for Sampson to go with her as he was an accredited service dog and registered with the State for official use.

The bus was crowded and Patricia was lucky to get a seat all the way in the back where Sampson could sit at her feet and stay out of the way of the other passengers. At least the air conditioning system was working just fine on the bus and everyone was protected from the high temperatures outside.

The facility was actually built into the side of a cliff and the rear section was connected by tunnel to several deep mines that had been drilled for the isolation of problem prisoners separated from the general population.

The guard contingent was mostly ex-law enforcement officials and ex-military members with lots of experience in handling detainees.

Patricia was nervous because she sort of hoped they would let her “take care” of Uncle Vito in a way he would consider his just due from his niece in a respectful way of showing she was on his side. The fact that she was blind might make that less likely because she would be considered someone that needed closer watching than a normal person. Sampson was on good behavior because he sensed that this was a dangerous place and that most of the inmates considered dogs to be the enemy just like the majority of the guards with a bias against any detainee with a history of violence.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.