Beefcake Is My Speedo Bitch

by Aussie Speedo Guy

Copyright© 2018 by Aussie Speedo Guy

Erotica Sex Story: My casual hookup with a body builder who loves speedos and being dominated. I destroyed his man vagina and left his speedo drenched in our cum. He loved every minute of me using his as my sex toy and then I told him to fuck off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Coercion   Reluctant   Gay   Sports   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Anal Sex   Safe Sex   .

I mentioned it briefly the other day that a friend of mine got in a bit of trouble with the law. It isn’t too bad, he just drank a little too much and made some bad choices. Nobody got hurt and I don’t think it is a ‘habit’ of his.

I’m not going to defend his actions or decisions, he fucked up and he is more than paying for it.

Perhaps because I am so discrete with my business (and sexuality), perhaps because I’m not fully in on the inside of my Terrigal crew, he reached out to me to help him out with this incident. Reluctantly, I am helping him out.

Last weekend I had to go up to Coffs Harbour and present myself before the court and it all went well. I spent the night up there in a motel and I was kinda horny. So I grabbed my phone and tuned on Grindr. There was this guy who looked like a hot younger Hulk Hogan. Blonde, broad shoulders, body builder type. Which isn’t my type – I prefer lean swimmers build.

The guy was within a kilometer from me so I sent him a photo of me in a speedo.

He replied back, he said he was a bottom, loved being dominated and he had a speedo. I promised I’d dominate him, he promised to wear his speedo.

It wasn’t 10 minutes later and there was a knock at my hotel door. I looked through the peep hole and there he was, Beefcake.

I opened the door to my hotel room, Beefcake was huge. I’m 6 foot, Beefcake was half a foot taller, twice as wide and probably nearly twice my weight – all of that in muscle. He was wearing jeans and a button up white dress shirt.

He walked in, I told him to take his shirt off which he did.

Then I told him to put his hands on the door he had just walked through, spread his legs and I was going to give him a pat down. Beefcake complied.

I put my left hand on his shoulder, he was super ripped and super smooth. My right hand followed his spine all the way down his back to his jeans which had a belt. I traced his belt, counter clock wise around his torso, which was crazy flat and smooth. I got to the belt buckle and undid it.

Beefcakes jeans slid down, he was wearing a sky blue speedo, lycra that fit him perfectly.

Now my hands were on Beefcakes hips, I ordered him to spread his legs and he complied.

My left hand slid down the blue lycra, down his lycra clad butt crack and between his legs and started rubbing his balls. My right hand was rubbing his cock which was fully hard and straining to be free’d from its lycra confines.

Beefcake was enjoyed this and started to moan a little bit. I was on one knee in my reach around and reach under at the same time position, my right cheek on the small of his back. He started to turn around and I barked at him, telling him if he didn’t keep his hands on the door I’d “knock his block off” (and Aussie term for punching someone – of course I would never punch anyone and definitely not Beefcake because if he hit me back it would be the end of me).

I’m always a little be afraid of guys being super horny, cumming first and then just wanting to leave so I thought it was time to fuck Beefcake.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.