Dusty: #2 - The Next Mission - OBSOLETE - Cover

Dusty: #2 - The Next Mission - OBSOLETE

Copyright© 2018 by Kris Me

Chapter 28

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Dusty Carmichael works for UNSEC as an MP with her partner and husband, James. In mid-2087, they were reassigned from their jobs on the Moon to a special task force. There is also a secret to their success. They are not ordinary people anymore; they are Mages. This story covers an adventure they had investigating a crime syndicate that spanned more than one solar system. As per usual, Dusty's curiosity got her and James into trouble. Her dad often joked that 'Trouble' was her middle name.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Interracial   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Slow  

James breathed out a big sigh of relief and headed for the bedroom.

He found Dusty propped up in bed with a sheet over her lower half, her magnificent tits on display and her tablet in her hands. He was glad she hadn’t mucked around with them, as he had always loved her tits. It then came to him that her titties would get bigger, as her pregnancy progressed.

“Holly shit! Twins!” he blurted out.

Dusty let out a laugh, “Oh, so cool calm and collected my Prince of Darkness.”

When she realised he was stripping, she kicked the sheet down and he crawled on the bed and straight between her thighs. One sniff and his head was buried between them. It wasn’t hard to tell that she was as horny as he was.

By the time they surfaced, it was early evening. If anyone had tried their door, they would have found it impossible to enter and they wouldn’t have heard a thing. The couple found the outer room was clean and fresh snacks had been set out for them. Dusty immediacy checked them out and started eating.

James called down to reception and informed them they would dine in the restaurant in an hour. He was informed their table was reserved and to turn up when they were ready. Dusty picked out some clothes for them and they dressed for dinner.

James shook his head when he saw what she planned to wear, “Damn, you are going to set the place on fire, my love.”

She smiled at him, “Well we can’t have just any bimbo on Mirza Merat’s arm.”

“Shah,” he said absently as he pulled a sock on.

Dusty frowned, “Shah? Since when?”

“Fiaz is dead and he had claimed he was the Shah. So now I’m the Shah of Merat,” he explained as he slipped his shoes on wondering how she had missed that.

“That could get very complicated,” Dusty told him as she had realised that Mica had been calling James the Shah. She had said it jokingly but not thinking about the tile being a fact if Hasid was indeed alive.

“Yes, I think we might have to talk to Pathan,” James said.

“I don’t think he is any state to take over here,” Dusty replied. “I also doubt he would leave the Island unless Nuru came with him. He seems rather attached to him.”

James grinned, “Yeah, he would look cool ruling with a huge ebony Amazon as his wife and bodyguard. I wonder what the servants would think if they changed form each night and the servants found a big black man, fucking a skinny Persian girl, in the King’s bed.”

Dusty had to giggle too. “I think they would rather find him fucking the Amazon.”

“From what I have determined, they would find that scenario too. Patty would have to get a couple of male guards too, to keep Nuru happy,” James added.

“Definitely,” Dusty agreed as she checked her appearance and put out her arm to James so he could take her to dinner.


Neither Dusty nor James liked to be the centre of attention.

They found every eye on them when they strolled into the Restaurant. James felt her cringe and thought at her, ‘Suck it up, Princess. This is good practice for you.’

Unfortunately, Dusty knew he was correct. She knew she just had to suck it up. She straightened her back and pulled back her shoulders. She decided to practice her queenly walk. She heard James quiet chuckle but he too seemed to alter his step so that she slid along on his arm.

They would have cringed if they had seen how they looked. Not a person in the place believed that they were anything else but royalty. James’ military style suit and Dusty’s long dark red dress with the white braiding cutting between her breasts like a sash simply made the part theirs. Plus the rumour that Hasid was back had already hit the grapevine. Most, however, didn’t know of Fiaz’s demise.

Nothing was too much trouble for the servers and Mica had already warned the kitchen to double the normal servings for this couple. More than one person in the dining room that was watching the couple wondered where Dusty put the food and how she hoped to keep her figure.

One woman was more daring than the rest. Well, not really, she was just that full of herself that she couldn’t see what James saw in Dusty when he could have her. She wiggled her arse over to their table as they were finishing the main course.

“Mirza Hasid, it has been so long since I have seen you. We met in New York a few years ago,” she prompted him when he gave her a blank look. She couldn’t believe he didn’t recognise her. She knew she still looked good. Normally the eyes in the room were on her.

“You were with Delegate Anita Anula, at the UNSEC meeting, I was with Vizier Ishmael and his party,” she prompted him again. ‘If that bitch hadn’t been such a barracuda, I could have stolen Hasid from under her nose,’ she thought. She smiled sweetly at James and batted her long, fake eyelashes.

“Woman, I have no idea who you are or why you are bothering me,” James replied coolly. He flicked his eyes to the side as a hint for her to piss off. She wasn’t smart enough to take the blunt hint.

“Bitch, piss off,” Dusty said quite clearly. This got several sniggers from the surrounding tables as the patrons watched the little drama unfold. James sighed but nothing showed on his face. Even he was amazed at the control he had.

The woman sneered. “Cow, you are no better than me, at least I’m not a slut and a slave,” she retorted.

James placed his knife and fork down and then stood. He looked down on the woman with narrowed eyes. “You will apologise to my wife, immediately. Then you will leave this hotel and I had better not see you near either of us ever again.”

The woman felt cold dread pulse down her spine. She shook it off, she had been with scarier men and they excited her. She looked at the woman and then back at Hasid. “No one told me you were married. Was it arranged by the Shah?”

James knew this was meant as a slur aimed at Dusty as many arranged marriages were for promoting business ties. “Apologise now,” he said with quiet menace.

The woman felt an itchy feeling all over her skin and then she felt exceedingly hot. Sweat beaded on her skin and the itchiness got worse. She looked at her arm and red spots appeared on her skin and then she felt her face and it felt like sandpaper and the bumps seemed to get bigger as she touched her skin.

“What is happening to me?” she squealed as she started scratching at her blistered arm.

“Dus ... Donia, stop it,” James hissed firmly but very quietly. His eyes didn’t leave the woman but they did widen and he became quite horrified, as the spots grew bigger, angrier and now looked like huge boils on the skin of the woman.

The woman scratched at one of the blisters on her arm, making it popped. Pus and blood oozed out of the wound. She squealed again in horror before she turned and fled. Her squeals turned into screams as she ran trying to scratch everywhere at once as she did.

The other patrons watched on in amazement and some horror.


“Donia, was that necessary?” James quietly asked as he sat back down.

“Sorry,” she said mildly. “Stupid women like her really get my goat.”

A man who had been sitting with the woman and his wife approached their table and bowed his head slightly. “My apologies Shah Hasid for my sister disturbing you, but will she be alright?” he asked James.

Dusty answered, “Yes, some anti-bacterial lotion will clear up her skin condition. A little heat and the bacteria on her skin were multiplied. Nothing serious; she should bath more often.”

The man quirked an eye at Dusty and then focused on James. “You should keep better control of your pet magician,” he stated as a warning with a disapproving tone.

James let out a dry, mocking laugh, “Mister, she is no pet, she is my wife. She also far exceeds my skills with her magical abilities. So I’d be very careful offending her. She may look pretty and harmless but she has claws and she will use them as you just witnessed.”

The man frowned deeply and puffed himself up. “We don’t like magical people here, they are an abomination,” he stated harshly.

James gave him one of Hasid’s best belittling smiles. “Well, that is easy to fix. Since I am now Shah Hasid Merat and this is now my kingdom, I’ve decided that you have offended your Shah by calling him an abomination. Make damn sure you and your family are out of my kingdom by morning. If I find you have not left, you may not live long enough to regret it. Now get out of my face.”

James also added a compulsion spell to force the man to do as he was ordered. “Hasid,” Dusty admonished him, as the man blanched, back peddled and then hurried out of the restaurant, forgetting to collect his wife. She got left to pay the bill after the sudden exit of her husband and his sister.

James huffed out a big breath. “I can see what you mean, my love. I guess I’m not used to people thinking they can tell me what I can or can’t do. I must be slipping.”

Dusty grinned at that. On the Moon, everyone knew of their reputation. Half of the time, they just had to turn up, the suspect would groan, spill their guts and then they would go interview the next person. She had to admit that it had been time for them to leave the Moon, as they had to use glamours to investigate anything since they had become so well known.

The crew had automatically deferred to her or James and the people they rescued also seemed to do as they asked with little arguing. The Pirates had been a bit more interesting but it hadn’t taken them very long to fall into line. “You will need to keep your temper for the meeting,” she warned him.

“Yes, that’s why I’m not going without you,” he stated.

She shook her head, “Won’t work here. These men still seemed to think that women should be seen and only heard when screaming in orgasm.”

A man at a table behind her sniggered and she turned to look at him. “I’m afraid I have to agree with your beautiful lady wife, Shah Hasid. I gather you have not lived in the homeland for some time?” He used the title to be polite but he wasn’t sure why Hasid was using it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.