Dusty: #2 - The Next Mission - OBSOLETE - Cover

Dusty: #2 - The Next Mission - OBSOLETE

Copyright© 2018 by Kris Me

Chapter 26

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Dusty Carmichael works for UNSEC as an MP with her partner and husband, James. In mid-2087, they were reassigned from their jobs on the Moon to a special task force. There is also a secret to their success. They are not ordinary people anymore; they are Mages. This story covers an adventure they had investigating a crime syndicate that spanned more than one solar system. As per usual, Dusty's curiosity got her and James into trouble. Her dad often joked that 'Trouble' was her middle name.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Interracial   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Slow  

The couple worked on their cover story.

In the last couple of years, they hadn’t done a lot of undercover work that lasted more than a week or two. They both reasoned that this probably wouldn’t be any different. They needed to get in find out who was doing what and get out again. Their job wasn’t to rescue the slaves that would be up to UNSEC and the Islamic Federation to sort out.

They both worked on altering their features, so they looked more Persian. They studied the common facial and body shapes of people from the region that Fiaz came from as well as the local accents. Most people these days spoke English, so they just needed the correct accent. They also had Ada and Zed to help with translations.

“Do you think you can handle making love to a Pathan look alike?” James asked Dusty.

“Let’s see,” Dusty replied. James changed and Dusty gasped. “Um, James that is Hasid, not his brother Pathan.”

James frowned, “Really? Sorry, sweetie.”

Dusty contemplated his image and walked around him. “You’re a few centimetres taller and a little bulkier than I remember him being but we can work with that. If Hiram or any of the lackeys are sensitive to magic, he will know that you are more powerful than when he knew you.”

“That would also explain the slight body changes and why you look younger than he would expect. We can also use the cavern on Haven to explain the better magical items and your sudden new finances. We will need to explain the ship, however.”

“What any history he has with other people?” James asked with worry.

“Yes, we can use that too. I realise you don’t have Hasid’s memories but you should be able to read Hiram’s and most other people’s surface thoughts. Here...” she said and touched him to pass on some of the memories she had received from Pathan when she had checked him out before they left Rupert’s island the last time they have been there.

Rupert had been a bit worried about Patty as she acted as if she was frightened of her own shadow. For some reason, once Pathan had changed to the female form, she insisted that she was to be called Patty and she would only change back to male form for Nuru and in private. She had also become attached to Nuru as if she was his shadow.

Patty would let any of the men use her as long as Nuru agreed, saying that she deserved to be pimped out like a whore. Nuru told Dusty that Patty had horrible nightmares and he often had to hold her at night while in his female form so that she could get any sleep.

James shuddered at some of the memories Dusty had collected from Pathan. He learned that Pathan had loved his brother Hasid and had done anything Hasid wanted him to. Images from their childhood flashed into James’ head. James was interested in learning that Hasid had protected Pathan all of his life. Pathan had been one of Hasid’s few weaknesses.

Patty had even told Dusty that she had known when Hasid had died, yet oddly, she didn’t blame her. She had said, “When I told my father, he had been furious and told me that it was time for me to grow up. Dusty, the things my father made me do, left me sick at heart and in my soul, but I had to do those things or suffer the same. I am not like Hasid; I couldn’t turn my feelings off.”

“After Hasid went to America, I often didn’t recognise my brother when we were in public. My loving brother had become this cold and even brutal man when displeased. He was so like our father, he scared me. Yet he could charm anyone when he wished to. It was as if he had three personalities and was only himself when with me.”

Pathan had explained that while Hasid had killed, he rarely toyed with his victims as their father did. He liked a clean kill and always had a very good reason for why he did it. Pathan had thought of one incident when Hasid had refused to kill someone for his father.

Dusty had particularly wanted James to have this memory.

Dusty said to James after she shared, “I think this is why the medallion stayed with Hasid. He did have a sense of honour and even a code of ethics, even if they were not the same as others had. I think his personalities confused the entity in his medallion.”

“I don’t believe he had a dissociative identity disorder. He had a tight control on his personalities and he chose when they came out. It was as if he was an entity in his own head controlling this puppet that was his body. He let people see only what he wanted them to.”

“I believe that Pathan was correct and that Hasid could only let his true self out, the loving brother that his father had tried to beat out of him, when alone with Pathan. I’m still not sorry I killed him, but you know me, I do like to know why people do what they do and behave like they do,” Dusty finished.

James gently stroked Dusty’s cheek, “Your compassion is one of the things I truly love about you. I also love that you don’t let it rule you. You are a truly amazing woman. I don’t think I can use this face.”

Dusty frowned, “Yes, I think you should. James, I didn’t know who Hasid was when I killed him. Yes, I knew that being his hostage was not a good option for me. I didn’t kill him because he planned to use me; for that, I wounded him. I killed because when he pointed the pistol at me, I knew it was him or me, it was in his eyes.”

“Maybe you posing as him will help me reconcile that I couldn’t help him then, but I can help him do some good even if it is through you. He wasn’t all bad. I think he would get a perverse pleasure out of his face being seen as the person who dismantling his father’s sick empire. He would enjoy having his father roll over in his grave in despair.”

“So why isn’t he dead?” James asked her, as he understood her reasoning even if not sure being Hasid was a good cover. He had a feeling that things could get very complicated if they went this way.

Dusty grinned, “The same reason we aren’t dead. He faked his death and disappeared. The Australian government made a mistake because they were not sure what he looked like. He had hidden bank accounts all over the world. I believe he could do glamours and even change his fingerprints. That was why he was such an effective assassin.”

James nodded and frowned as he paced, “Yes, we could say that I had only recently re-joined with my father and I’ve been hiding on Mars. Fiaz has a huge shipyard and his own dome on Mars with over twenty thousand people working there. A man could easily disappear for a couple of years out in space.”

Dusty nodded and chipped in, “One of his sisters runs the shipyards and Patty said that she would do anything for Hasid. It would be a good cover. We could say that you were coming to Terra to run things for your father since they believed that UNSEC had no jurisdiction in their new nation. You survived the ship blowing up when it was hit by an asteroid but you received a concussion when the pod was shot away. As a result, you have suffered some loss of memory.”

James took back over the discussion, “Pods are supposed to aim towards the closest planetary beacon so I could have easily landed near the camp on Sheldon. I could say that I stole this ship when I realised that Rupert had been taken prisoner by UNSEC. It wasn’t safe for me to stick around, so I went to Amber. When I got to Amber, I used the cavern to hide it in, while I got supplies and healed.”

“I found the hidden room and the vambrace. I’ll only show the brace, Hiram will believe that I truly am more powerful than I was. I can always add a bit of suggestion to reinforce that notion if I need to. As for you, I saw you in the town and stole you. A bloke has got to have some company on a long trip,” he said and grinned at Dusty who had to chuckle.

“What if Hiram says that UNSEC blew the ship up,” Dusty tossed at him.

James shrugged and said in a voice that sounded eerily like Hasid’s, “I was wounded when tossed out of my bunk. I got into a pod when I heard the sirens, what would I know? I thought the idiot pilot had hit an asteroid.”

Dusty nodded. She was quite sure James could pull this disguise off, as he was very apt at adopting a role when they decided they needed to go undercover. She rubbed up against him, “So, am I your tart or your paramour?”

“Oh definitely, my paramour. No man would be stupid enough to share a beauty like you. Plus, I mind warped you so that you believe that I love you and that you are my wife. I even knocked you up. As you know, touching a man’s pregnant wife is a big no-no, especially my wife. I think Hiram would know Hasid well enough to know that he doesn’t share a woman that he has claimed.”

Dusty nodded, “I agree, Patty’s memories support that Hasid killed one of his friends at college when he found him with his girlfriend at the time. He also killed her for being unfaithful since they were in the man’s apartment and she had driven there herself.”

“See, I don’t share well,” James said pompously.

“Says the man who told me I could experiment,” Dusty retorted to wind him up.

“No, that’s different, because I said you had to do it with me,” James replied and gave her a superior look.

“I can live with that, my love,” Dusty replied and grinned s she hugged him.

“Plus you have to fuck them with a cock first,” James added in the same tone.

Dusty cracked up. When she finally got her mirth under control, she retorted, “You are not planning to share me for some time then are you?”

James blushed and then chuckled to himself, “Possessiveness to obvious, huh?”

Dusty sniggered, “Predictable. Fine, I accept your condition. I think that you have to be female when we do it. I want to watch you squeal when two of us fuck you.” James’ eyes went wide. “Aaron and Kola both say that you have to try it. The girls said that the guys turn into right tarts once they get them to change and double team them.”

“Hum, it seems I’ll have to have a bit of discussion with the boys,” he replied. “I forgot that you women talk about everything.”

Dusty grinned, “Well Kola and Arron were female at the time.”

This time it was James letting out his mirth.


James turned more serious when he looked Dusty over.

He said, “So my pretty, how are you going to look more beautiful but not look like my Dusty?”

“Hum, how about this,” Dusty asked him and took several steps back so he could see what she achieved when she changed.

Her hair went a darker red and thin hot pink streaks appeared. Her hair then curled tighter, so her waves formed into ringlets that went a third of the way down her back. She added a touch of amber to her skin tone and altered her face, so that her nose was narrower, a tiny bit longer and more rounded on the tip.

Her green eyes darkened. They weren’t black or brown, just a very dark green with amber and light green flecks. Her eyelashes darkened and looked thicker and longer. Her eyebrows changed colour to match her eyelashes and her eyes looked more almond shaped with a dark kohl outline and a blush of pink to emphasise her eyes and cheeks. She shrank a couple of centimetres, so her hips broadened a little, as did her arse. She left her ‘C-cup’ breasts alone as James said he loved them as they were.

James’s cock sprung to attention. She was seriously hot. He could still see his Dusty, but she had taken on a very exotic look and despite himself, he liked it. The little extra flesh on her hips and tummy just reminded him that she was carrying his baby. In his mind’s eye, he could see how she would look standing beside him, while he looked like Hasid. They complemented each other.

“Oh, sweetie! No, no, no! I’ll have to kill people if you look like that where we are going. I’ll have to sleep with a pistol under my pillow. They will kill me just because I have you,” he bemoaned and shook his head.

She gave him a sultry look and batted her eyelids at him. Then she gave him an adoring look and swayed her hips she walked towards him. She ran her hands up his chest and gave him her special look that said she wanted him.

James was lost. He pulled her into his body and bent that little bit lower than he was used to and claimed her full, sultry, dark pink lips. The kiss felt different and she even seemed to taste different. Her lush tits didn’t rub in the usual place. The base of his cock was rubbing higher on her mons that it should.

It wasn’t unpleasant, far from it. He actually found himself pulling back to look at her. She also had an odd look on her face. “It’s going to feel like I’m with someone else if we make love in these bodies isn’t it?” she asked him.

“Yes and no,” he replied. “I doubt you changed that wonderful tight cunnie and my cock is still the same even if the skin tone is a little different. We will have to adjust to your proportions being a little different and me being hairier but I doubt that will take us long. I’m more worried about how you will feel with me wearing Hasid’s face and using his voice.”

“Fuck me and we will find out if it bothers me,” she informed in a husky voice as she lightly clawed his chest.

James tossed his head back and laughed. “Horny little bitch, in that case, you can ride me.” He took her hand and dragged her towards the couch. He flopped down, spread his legs, flipped his robe open and sat back so she could climb onto his lap.

Dusty looked at him. He was James but he wasn’t either. She was surprised that the tone of his skin and his darker hair did make him look different, as did his darker and hairier chest. Hasid also had a more arrogant face and James was playing the man. He even waved her forward with one hand impetuously as he stroked his cock with the other so she could see that he was ready for her.

“Lick it, baby, I want to see those plush lips around my rod,” he told her with a lazy drawl that made her shiver. He lifted an eyebrow at her as if to say he was waiting. Dusty was surprised that she dropped to her knees and complied, as her desire ran rampant through her body.

She almost sighed in relief, as she tasted James. His scent was pure James and his cock was still James’s lovely cock. James groaned as her lips and mouth took possession of his cock. Like Dusty, he instantly knew it was her lovely tongue dancing on his cock as she sucked him into her hot mouth. He flexed his finger in the curls and lifted his hips so she could suck him to his balls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.