Dusty: #2 - The Next Mission - OBSOLETE - Cover

Dusty: #2 - The Next Mission - OBSOLETE

Copyright© 2018 by Kris Me

Chapter 18

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Dusty Carmichael works for UNSEC as an MP with her partner and husband, James. In mid-2087, they were reassigned from their jobs on the Moon to a special task force. There is also a secret to their success. They are not ordinary people anymore; they are Mages. This story covers an adventure they had investigating a crime syndicate that spanned more than one solar system. As per usual, Dusty's curiosity got her and James into trouble. Her dad often joked that 'Trouble' was her middle name.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Interracial   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Slow  

The Striker landed about two klicks from the other cube and in the next inlet.

Aaron and the crew didn’t bother altering the bottom floor of the cube that they left on the island. They simply stripped two rooms on the lower floor and put preservation spells on them before they stocked them. They added some other useful tools and equipment to one of the other rooms.

They also put the prisoners to sleep before transporting them to the cube. The seven men who woke inside the cube were quite disorientated. It didn’t take them long to work out they were on an island once they ventured outside the cube.

Fiaz told two of the crewmen to walk the perimeter and to not come back until they had found a way off the island. He was still pissed to find himself on an island. His useless bloody son had turned into a snivelling cry-baby, and couldn’t even hold a decent conversation without bursting into tears.

When the men hadn’t come back after a couple of hours, he thought they were still walking. When Rupert and four of his crew turned up at lunchtime, Fiaz and his people were delighted. They all came out when they heard the hail from Rupert.

Fiaz’s delight didn’t last for long. Nuru stepped up to him and pushed a knife between his ribs, twisting it before wiggling it around to make mincemeat of his heart, which rather dampened his high spirits. “Justice is served,” Nuru said as he watched the body fall.

He was as surprised as the others were that the cuff had let him kill the Vezir. Nuru hoped his sister rested in peace now. He couldn’t count the number of times he had wished Rupert would let him kill Fiaz. He may be a killer but he didn’t kill for fun, it was his job. This time it was a pleasure because it was for his family and all they had suffered at this man’s hands.

No one was sad to see the big man drop to the sand. The other four men tried to run when they believed that they were next. Except for Pathan (Patty), Rupert and his crew let the other three men go. The crew would have some fun hunting them down later. Poor Patty had a worse fate waiting for him.

Nuru held him, while Joey kissed him with lots of tongue action. Joey made sure Patty swallowed her spit and had fun rubbing her tits on the poor man giving him a sense of security. Joey grinned at Rupert once she released the surprised Patty.

“Oh, you’re going to like this one, Boss. He is a prime candidate. I’ll teach him how to turn tonight for the boys. Do you want his sweet arse as it is, tonight?” Joey asked.

Rupert eyed the younger man up and down and was pleased by the confusion on his face. “No, we will let Nuru have some fun tonight. I believe he has a score to settle with Pathan too. I’ll wait to see if Pathan can manage a tight pussy and some decent tits to go with them. Don’t break anything Nuru. I don’t mind if you teach him how to turn but leave his pussy alone.”

“What pussy? I don’t have a pussy,” Pathan cried out in fear and his arse clenched, thinking they meant it. Pathan was adverse to pain. He had never developed a thick skin like his brother Hasid had. He might be gay but he liked to pick his partners.

Nuru’s eyes narrowed, and then he grinned. “Okay, Boss. I bet this one will be real priddy. But he won’t get tits as big as mine,” he said proudly and ignored Pathan’s protests and struggles as he stroked and pinched the man’s flat chest.

Rupert laughed, “At least it will give Joey, Sayyad and the other two a rest if we get another bitch for the boys. Although, they do love your big tits, Nuru.”

Nuru’s grin broadened. “That they do. I’m a damn fine fuck in my girly form, aren’t I Boss?”

“That you are my fine, lusty slut,” Rupert chuckled and rubbed Nuru’s arse gently.


Rupert thought about the first time they had fucked Nuru.

Since they had fucked Nuru in his female form, Nuru had changed. He was a real nympho and was happy to let any of them fuck him when he was in female form. He was indeed a fine ride and he’d take on two at a time. It often needed two or three guys to satisfy him.

It seemed that he was still a deadly killer if it was justified and he was just as happy to hold you down and cock fuck your arse if you pissed him off. The cuffs seemed to let them mete out punishment if the men didn’t behave to their laws. Nuru had always been Rupert’s enforcer. It was something Rupert would have to put some thought to later.

Rupert had noticed that Nuru was spending a lot more time in his other form as the days progressed. Rupert suspected that Nuru was as addicted to the multiple orgasms he had when in female form as Joey was.

Joey rarely changed to male form, now. He was the first to realise that something was happening to his body and knew it was thanks to kissing Dusty. He remembered hearing that some of the mages could shapeshift. It was only later that he worked out that she could shift her shape too and had somehow she had infected him or spelled him.

On their first night on the island, he had changed into a female when Rupert had been reaming his arse. It took them both by surprise and Rupert had pulled out in shock. “What the fuck?” Rupert had exclaimed.

Joey had rolled over and they had both looked at his pert B-cupped breasts and the pink lips now poking out of his soft brown fur where his cock and balls had been. Joey’s hips had a feminine roundness and his facial features had softened. He now looked like a very pretty female version of the old Joey. Joey had giggled in delight as (she?) looked at Rupert’s surprised and astonished face.

“Wow, I kept wishing that I had a tight pussy for you to fuck. I always wondered what it would be like to be a girl.” Joey cupped one of her new tits and brushed her thumb over the hard nipple. She groaned at the new sensations and then said, “Nice, they aren’t real big but they are very sensitive. Want to suck on it for me, Rupert?”

Rupert dropped forward and took the offered nipple into his mouth. Joey’s gasps and groans had him sucking it harder. Joey’s wiggles had Rupert’s hand seeking that fur. His fingers found heat and a wet and willing pussy. He pushed a finger into the tight hole he found. Joey bucked. “More, Rupert, more,” she groaned.

Rupert wasn’t going to kick the gift horse and he happily took his time exploring his gift. It was probably the gentlest he had made love to a woman in years. His reward was the best sex he could ever remember having.

The fact that his body was changing and healthier thanks to the Immo didn’t hurt either. His mind was clearer and the paranoia seemed to have gone. His cock hadn’t felt so hard in years and he was surprised that he had come three times and he had lasted a lot longer each time than he had ever lasted before.

Joey had wanted to try a lot of positions and Rupert had found himself indulging in the new woman’s wishes and enthusiasm. It was only later that he realised that the reason he had enjoyed being with Joey was that Joey had wanted him and wasn’t being forced. He even got to finish fucking her sweet arse.

The following morning, Joey had been grabbed by Nuru. Joey knew what Nuru wanted but surprised him when he said with a girlish giggle, “Come with me, big boy.”

To say Nuru was surprised when Joey willingly led him to a room and then changed form, would be an understatement. Joey actually had to suck on Nuru’s cock to get him standing again. Later that evening Nuru grabbed Joey and took him to a room.

Joey assumed that Nuru wanted to fuck him again but Nuru surprised him this time. “Joey, did you get all these weird feelings just before you changed?” he asked with worry.

Joey grinned and helped Nuru embrace the change. They both admired the new Nuru. As a man, he was a big lad, as a woman, he looked like an Amazon with a small waist, huge tits and luscious hips covered in his steely muscles and ebony skin. Joey went and got Rupert. They then introduced Nuru into being fucked as a female.

Nuru wore Rupert out but wanted more. He was drunk on the sensations he was experiencing while in his new form. So Joey went and got Reese, as he had a big cock. He also looked a lot fitter these days and had even settled down a lot. Sayyad was suspicious of what was going on and followed them to the bedroom Nuru and Rupert were in.

Sayyad was as shocked as Reese to see Nuru in female form. The big grin and Nuru hefting her impressive tits and splaying her legs open in invitation certainly got their attention. Joey changed form for Reese and Sayyad and shocked the men again.

Let’s just say it ended up as a night of passion and immense satisfaction for the five participants. The result being that, the next day Sayyad also discovered that he could change his form. He was smart enough to seek Joey and Nuru out when he got the odd feelings.

Reese, however, never got the feelings that the other three men described. Of the other ten men, two more were able to embrace the change. When Joey explained that if any of them touched her, Nuru or Sayyad then they would get infected, they allowed him and Nuru to kiss each of them to see what would happen.

The other men were delighted that they did have females in their exile, even if three had to share one. There was even speculation as to what would happen if one of them actually knocked one of the Shifters up.

Joey loved being a girl and Rupert’s favourite. Only Joey knew that Rupert could change form and they decided to keep that little fact to themselves. Joey was also happy to change back to male form for Rupert when he wanted to explore his feminine side.

Rupert found that Joey knew how to push his buttons and she was an excellent cock sucker. He loved fucking female Joey and enjoyed her open desire to have him doing it. He had been astounded to learn that he had enjoyed the two times he had changed for Joey. They had become a couple, even if they were the only ones who had not fully realised it at this point.

Sayyad was still adjusting and he was pickier who fucked him when in female form than the others were. However, he did have his two favourites. Some thought it odd but Franky was one of them. The other men soon worked out they had to be extra nice to Sayyad to get him to change for them.

Force didn’t work with the assassin nor was it advisable, as he and the cuffs saw to that. Rupert had then declared that the Shifters had to agree to service the man and they couldn’t be forced or raped. The cuffs were tolerant of some of the acts of frustration by the men but rape was still a no-no. Plus Rupert had made it a law here.

The men soon found out painfully, that no meant no. While Rupert had an ulterior motive for making this law, it did provide security for the ‘girls’ and it kept order. Things settled down very quickly after his law was made.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.