Dusty: #2 - The Next Mission - OBSOLETE - Cover

Dusty: #2 - The Next Mission - OBSOLETE

Copyright© 2018 by Kris Me

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Dusty Carmichael works for UNSEC as an MP with her partner and husband, James. In mid-2087, they were reassigned from their jobs on the Moon to a special task force. There is also a secret to their success. They are not ordinary people anymore; they are Mages. This story covers an adventure they had investigating a crime syndicate that spanned more than one solar system. As per usual, Dusty's curiosity got her and James into trouble. Her dad often joked that 'Trouble' was her middle name.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Interracial   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Slow  

Johan accepted the call.

“Hello Captain Kufuor, My name is Captain Chris Smith. This ship was sent to the Twin Systems to investigate the pirates. Luckily, for you and your passengers, we were able to stop them from firing on your ship. However, we have found over a hundred and fifty prisoners on the planet. We were wondering if you had any spare births should some of them wish to travel to Terra as soon as possible.”

“No, we are sorry but we have a full load,” Johan replied trying to put as much regret in his voice as possible. On the one hand, he was relieved that the pirates didn’t get him or his ship but was wondering if fate hadn’t just decided to prolong his misery. He was sure that he was going to have a few more empty cabins before they got to Terra.

“That’s too bad. We were hoping you had room for some of the orphans,” Chris replied. He didn’t mention to the Captain that he had seen the fear flash in his eyes and wondered what had the Captain scared.

“No, sorry, I have a shipload of them myself and they packed them in like sardines,” Johan came back trying to be cheerful.

“Well, it was worth a try. Can you pass on a message when you get to Terra? Please tell the MPs at the Space Station that we have Rupert Sheldon and his people in custody in case they don’t get our message. He is going back to Earth as soon as I can leave this system,” Chris replied.

“That I can do,” Johan replied, as he knew his bosses back on Earth would be just as happy as the Terrains to hear this news.

“We may also have some passengers who wish to go that way. We have a lot of pregnant women who can’t leave here for a couple of months. Just let the ships know to send out a hail when they get into this system and we will let them know if anyone needs a ride. Oh! Wait a moment,” Chris said.

Johan watched as Chris frowned and looked off to the side. “Sorry about that,” Chris said with a half-smile. “Whitney, sorry, Dr White asked if you could you relay a message onto a Professor Henley and tell him that she is still alive but her husband didn’t make it. She said she can’t take the job because she will be staying here in the new settlement.”

Johan nodded and then frowned. “Wait! Did you say, Dr Whitney White? Tall, blue-eyed blonde, about mid-thirties and from England.”

“That sounds like her,” Chris replied. He watched as Johan chewed his lip.

Johan seemed to finally come to a decision. “Markim, please sent this call through to my office and prioritise it Alpha-Alpha,” Johan said to his comms man. “Please hold Captain Smith. I’d also appreciate if we can have some privacy.”

Chris nodded and then waited. He watched as the scene changed to an emblem and the words, ‘Please Wait’, flashed on his screen. After a few moments, Johan appeared sitting behind a desk in an office. “Is this connection secure at your end, Captain?” Johan asked.

Chris had gotten Tale to put a blank image behind him so it looked like he was standing in a different room. He knew that the other Mages would hear everything anyway. “Yes, what’s the problem, Johan?” Chris asked.

“Does Dr White have any sort of lab equipment in her settlement?” Johan asked hopefully.

“We have. Why?” Chris asked.

“Umm, well, we seem to have some unknown pathogen on this ship. Dr Hu Jintao had been able to identify that we have one but we don’t have the equipment to analyse it or find a cure. We believe that it’s sexually transmitted at present. So far, it had killed twenty of the women who have gotten it but none of the men.”

“Hu is worried that it might mutate again and start killing the men too or worse become airborne. We have nearly three hundred orphans on board, most of them are so far unaffected and we want to keep it that way. We’re still three weeks out from Terra and they will quarantine us until either we die or they can cure us,” Johan sighed with deep worry.

“Captain, slow your ship and stay in orbit with the planet. Tale will send you the speed and inclinations. I have to go down and pick up some people and then we will come and see what we can do. Inspector Dusty Carmichael is in charge of our mission. We may have a solution for you if you are agreeable,” Chris told John.

“Can you take the kids off this ship?” Johan asked hopefully.

Chris smiled, “Possibly. We will see you in a few hours.”

“Thank you, Captain Smith; I sure hope you can help us. We have breakfast between seven and eight, would it be better if I have them all eat first?” replied Johan, relieved that he had told them what was wrong.

“Yes that would be great, the ground team needs a bit of sleep, as they have had a busy night already,” Chris replied.

“Excellent, we will see you at nine and I’ll have the kids packed,” John replied.


When Chris had contacted Dusty, she had been a bit busy.

She and James had retired for a couple of hours kip and so she could charge up James’ magic. He, Aaron and Bella had pushed their limits with their compound building efforts. Bindy had dragged Aaron and Bella off to do the same thing.

The others had chuckled and let them go find a room. Pat took over guard duties and told Que and Whitney to get some sleep while they could. They would be busy ladies once the rescued people started waking up.

James had flopped naked onto one side of the bed seconds after Dusty had hit it and its sheets and pillows with a ‘clean and disinfect’ spell. The four cabins in this freighter were not the cleanest but at least they didn’t smell as bad as the rooms in the old freighter that the pirates had been living in.

James opened his eyes when he felt the bed move. The sight of a naked Dusty crawling over to him on hands and knees with her firm breast pointing down and swaying slightly had his cock up and waving at her to hurry up. Dusty chuckled and halted when her eyes were looking down over his crotch.

James sucked in his guts in anticipation. Dusty had been a fast learner and he didn’t know who she had talked to since they started sleeping together but the things she did with her mouth to his genitals had him as hard as iron and he shivered as she let the tension mount. The soft kiss she laid on the tip of his cock was anti-climactic.

The evil grin she gave him told him that she had but started. His cock shivered when she turned her head and blew her warm breath over his cock. Her soft lips sliding over the head and the sudden hard suck had his hips lifting off the bed. A groan escaped his lips, as fire shot through his body and fired up every nerve ending.

The next five minutes of her ministrations had him ready to beg her to let him blow. He almost wept when she pulled her mouth off him and blew over his wet throbbing cock. He sighed with delight when she twisted and swung her leg over his hip. He was sure she used magic to line his cock up so that as she lowered herself, he slid straight into her.

Dusty flexed her inner muscles as she lowered herself and James’ hips lifted as they felt as if his cock was being pulled into her. Dusty started moving and rubbing her pelvis into his, as she worked James into an even higher state of arousal.

She took her time but he knew she was getting worked up when she started lifting off him and slamming her hips into his. Her moans were a dead giveaway as well. Her flexing hips and little gasps brought him to the brink again and then she stopped at the top of her stroke when her vambrace spoke.

“I’m so sorry Mistress. Chris has a problem with the Farestar’s Captain. Shall I patch him through?” Zed said apologetically.

Dusty blew out a breath and replied as she sank back down on James so he was kept warm inside her pulsing heat, “Yes, Zed.”

James was throbbing. He had been so close again. Dusty, however, kept him simmering by rocking and wiggling her hips, and clenching her inner muscles around his cock as she spoke to Chris. They both became concerned when they heard what Captain Johan’s problem was.

“Mistress, I have just received a message from the Empress, she said that there is a cure. It is in a general immunisation in the medical section of the replicator called Immo. You and the other Mages are already immune so you shall not become carriers or get the virus,” Zed informed Dusty.

“Use five CCs per patient and immunise everyone on that ship and the people here too. They will all need to leave the ship so it can be sterilised. The disease is highly contagious and is not just passed on by sex alone. However, as long as they are alive when they get the shot, they will get better.”

“She also said to put all of their bedding and clothing through the replicator/recycler, as the virus can’t survive the process it uses. You will need to make them some replacement clothes, they will need at least a week off the ship to recuperate and to give you time to replace the items recycled. Sean will drop off another replicator in a day or two.”

“A sterilisation booth is in one of the Red containers that you can set up in the ship. Immunise them, have them walk in, strip, walk through and then dress in the clean clothes. They will need plenty of fluids and food for the week. She suggested that you Mages would also need to spell their ship and the cubes to remove any contagions. We AIs have the spells required so you may need to recharge your magic.”

Dusty checked and all of the Mages had received this message. Dusty told Chris to get the replicator going and then come back and off-load the cubes. They would put three of the empty yellow ones on the freighter and then collect some of the passengers. Chris said they would be about an hour, as they had to change orbits.

Dusty agreed this was fine by the ground crew and closed the connection. She then grinned at James and gave him a lecherous look as she squeezed his cock. “It looks like I have to make sure you are charged up as we have a busy day ahead,” she told him.

“In that case,” James said as he pulled her down and then swiftly rolled her over onto her back. He planted his lips on hers as he jammed his hips into her groin. He loved the soft moan that she released down his throat. He lifted up his chest and locked his eyes with Dusty’s, “I think that I should drive.”

And drive he did.


The other mages also needed to recharge their magician energies.

Pat and Que told the Andrews and Bella to go and get their rocks off, then get some shut-eye and they would wake them in two and a half hours. All four of them knew that two hours of sleep would be enough and they would be good for the rest of the day.

Since Bella needed her magic topped up, she quite happily joined her lovers. Bindy and Aaron were delighted and they decided on putting Bella in the centre, as they always got off quickly this way and they’d had some awesome recharges when they played piggy in the middle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.