20 July 2008 - Cover

20 July 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Dan's birthday celebration has several surprises for him, besides gifts.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Cathy, fresh from a shower, found Dan and Karen sitting at the dining room table. Last-minute preparations were being made for his party. “You know that I’m going to try and throw you in the pool again,” Dan warned his love.

“I have no doubt that you will. This time, I won’t protest,” she replied, kissing him. She recalled Dan’s birthday last year. It was the worst day of her life, yet one of the best. Dan had saved her from certain death.

Karen went to her knees and revealed his cock. She began sucking on it as Cathy appeared. “Tina said your cock looked bigger than it has lately and measured it to be seven inches now instead of about six and a half.”

“Cathy, doesn’t Dan’s cock look bigger?”

“It certainly does!”

“Maybe because of my exercising and losing some weight around the middle, my cock look longer. I can’t see it growing another inch.”

“Who cares how? You have more cock to fuck us with,” Karen said, kissing the head and then standing.

Cathy approached them, his arm greeting her around her slender waist. “Mom, Dad, I need to talk to you before Ben gets here.”

“I’ve noticed things seem a little tense between you two lately,” Karen mentioned.

“They have been. Ben and I have had several arguments in the past few months.”

“He didn’t hurt you, did he?” Dan wanted to make sure.

“No. Ben may have a temper when he’s mad, but I know he’d never hit me.”

“You aren’t getting a divorce, are you?” Karen asked.

“I hope not. I love Ben. I still think we have a good marriage. I want to tell you the reason why we’re not getting along. I guess it’s best to just say it.” Cathy took a deep breath for composure. “A few months ago, I told Ben that Jessica wasn’t his daughter.”

That statement stunned Dan and Karen. “What?!” They cried out in unison.

“Ben isn’t Jessica’s real dad. I guess I got what I deserved. When Ben and I were trying to have a baby, I didn’t always have the men who fucked me wear a condom. I knew the risks involved with our open marriage lifestyle.”

“Do you know who the father is?’ Karen wondered.

“Yes, I do,” she replied, her eyes looking at her fidgety fingers.

“Does the man know about Jessica being his?” She added.

“He’s about to find out. Dad, Jessica is ... your daughter!”

Dan was so dumbfounded that a feather could have knocked him off his feet. “What?!” He and Karen asked again in unison.

“Dad, Jessica is your baby daughter.”

“I don’t believe it, but it’s true?” He looked at her.

Cathy raised her head, eyes to his. “It’s true, Daddy. I’ve always had my suspicions. I knew either you or Ben were the father and no one else. Last year, at your birthday party, I’d rub my belly and look from Ben to you, wondering who the father was. I did make sure that other men who fucked me wore a condom or I satisfied them with a blow job.”

“I had a DNA test done on Jessica, you, and me using several strands of your hair. I didn’t tell Ben I was doing it. The results indicated that you are a 99.99 percent positive match for the father and daughter. You and I are Jessica’s parents. Please don’t be mad at me.”

“I don’t know what to say.” He looked to Karen for her reaction.

“It’s a good thing I can’t give birth to any more babies; otherwise, most of the men in Trenton and Belleville could be a daddy from me,” she joked. “I’m sorry; this is no joking matter. A little girl’s well-being is at stake.”

A smile grew on Karen’s face, and then she began to laugh. “Do you know what this means, Dan? You’re the father of your own grandchild, you incestual devil!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.