20 July 2008 - Cover

20 July 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Dan's birthday celebration has several surprises for him, besides gifts.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan smiled as he parked the Maxima in the driveway. He noticed Cathy and Ben’s minivan plus several birthday balloons in the Belleville Falcons colours of black, white, and gold attached to the bushes.

“At least there aren’t fifty-four balloons. That amount of helium would likely lift the house off its foundation,” he joked.

Entering the front door, they were met by the happy chirps of Sarg and Major. The dog’s keen nose detected the aroma of human cum and tried to lick between Karen and Lilly’s legs.

“I don’t have to guess what you two have been doing.” Cathy smiled, eyeing Karen and Lilly’s cum-covered bare breasts and stains on their legs.

“Dan was such a loving husband to treat Lilly and me to a nice gang bang with a boy’s soccer team,” she smiled. “You can relax; I’m not reverting back to my old wild ways. I called Dr. Mackenzie and told her I was taking Dan with me to watch over us during our gang bang.”

Brad and Abby joined them, noticing the sticky evidence of his mom’s latest sexual adventure.

“Who blew up the balloons?” Dan asked.

“Abby, Cathy, and I,” Brad replied. “The way Abby and Cathy can give a blow job, those balloons didn’t stand a chance of deflating!” He joked, and they laughed.

“Hi, Daddy, happy birthday!” Cathy cried, coming to him. She wore a light blue-print sundress with thin straps that held a plunging neckline barely in place, the short hem accenting her slender-looking legs. She hugged him and kissed him, her body moulding to his.

“Where are Ben and the kids?” He asked, viewing her sensual-looking figure.

“Ben has taken Danny to stay a while with your neighbour’s boy.”

“Where is my newest grandchild?”

“Jessica is in her playpen.” Dan followed Cathy and picked up his precious, seven-month-old granddaughter.

“There’s my princess!” He smiled. Jessica held out her arms to be picked up. “She looks just like you—blonde and blue eyes,” he remarked, kissing her soft cheek.

“And she has her daddy’s smile too,” she grinned, rubbing Dan’s back.

“Are you sure it’s safe to be braless while breastfeeding, Jessie? Aren’t you afraid you might leak out some milk?” He asked, eyeing her revealing cleavage.

“I’m not too worried; she has quite a healthy appetite for the boob, and besides, I have you to suck on my nipples when they leak,” Cathy whispered. “Do you know how much it arouses me to breastfeed my dad? I need you to fuck me again.”

“I will, honey. You seem to want me to fuck you more lately. We fucked during Wendy’s party and then a few days ago.”

“What can I say? I’m horny for my dad.”

“More than for Ben?” He asked innocently.

“I love Ben, but you’re a better fuck than he is.”

“I don’t think a day goes by when Dan hasn’t fucked at least one female in the family, sometimes two in one day. She looks beautiful!” Wendy mentioned entering the room. “Do you mind if I hold her?”

“Of course not, Wendy. You can anytime,” Cathy said as Dan handed her over.

Wendy smiled at Dan as she cradled Jessie. “I can picture you holding and feeding our baby,” he said.

“I’ll be feeding both my babies,” she mentioned, kissing him.

Jessie looked curiously at Wendy, her tiny hand clutching her top. Soon, she became restless. “I think Jessie wants your boob to feed her,” Cathy joked. “I’ll top her off for a few minutes.”

“Can I let her suck on my nipple?”

“Yes, you can, but she’ll get mad when she realizes your tit is dry.”

Wendy positioned Jessie, slipping her right breast from her low top. Jessie’s mouth instinctively went to her nipple and began sucking.

“God, how I’ve missed this sensation,” she smiled, looking at her pure innocence.

“I can hardly wait for you to be feeding our baby,” he smiled.

“After I feed the two little ones, I’ll have to feed my big baby!” She joked, rubbing his arm.

“I better feed her,” Cathy said, releasing her right breast from her low-cut dress. With Jessie in her arms, she went right for her nipple.

“I don’t know what all the fuss is about for a woman to be breastfeeding her baby, especially in public. That has got to be the most beautiful and natural sight in the world.” Dan commented.

“I agree with you, but a lot of people take offence to seeing breastfeeding in public. They make the mother feel embarrassed, like she is doing something wrong. Who is it hurting? Babies don’t care about the time of day or where they are. When they’re hungry, they’re hungry,” Cathy replied.

“Anyone who calls me out for feeding our baby away from home will get an earful from me!” Wendy predicted.

Dan and Wendy cuddled, watching Cathy feed Jessica, envisioning their baby. Wendy slid his hand inside her top to caress her tit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.